The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

PeskyPeater

Air close to the surface will generally be warmer than air higher up because the surface water/ice/soil/stone will have a higher heat capacity than air (air will cool more quickly). The resulting temperature gradient would still be present in winter, so refraction can't be ruled out. In general, designing an experiment that controls for both refraction and beam divergence seems difficult for the layman.
oke then there was indeed refraction at play, while mr Skiba thought he had excluded that possibility in his setup. he was actually zooming in over the bulge

Last edited:
Here is a simple one that not many talk about, but is easily to see for yourself:

Shine a light on any sphere. Try this with all forms of single light source and any spherical object at any distance. What you will always see is that there is a point on the sphere that reflects the most light, and that the edges reflect less light. There is a gradient of reflection and this is basic physics that light reflecting more directly will reflect more brightly.

Now they say the moon is a sphere reflecting the light of the sun. But it does not demonstrate this same principal that all other spheres that reflect light do.

There either must be some explanation for this (which I have not yet found), or at least one of the assumptions is incorrect. Either the moon is not a sphere (which makes a lot of sense because all we know for sure is that it is circular like a pizza and we only ever see one side, no one ever sees any other side, not even at different seasons or different locations on earth). Or the moon is not reflecting the light from the sun. Or both. There are clear difference between moonlight and sunlight for example the moonlight is literally cold while the sunlight is hot.

Peater

Here is a simple one that not many talk about, but is easily to see for yourself:

Shine a light on any sphere. Try this with all forms of single light source and any spherical object at any distance. What you will always see is that there is a point on the sphere that reflects the most light, and that the edges reflect less light. There is a gradient of reflection and this is basic physics that light reflecting more directly will reflect more brightly.

Now they say the moon is a sphere reflecting the light of the sun. But it does not demonstrate this same principal that all other spheres that reflect light do.

There either must be some explanation for this (which I have not yet found), or at least one of the assumptions is incorrect. Either the moon is not a sphere (which makes a lot of sense because all we know for sure is that it is circular like a pizza and we only ever see one side, no one ever sees any other side, not even at different seasons or different locations on earth). Or the moon is not reflecting the light from the sun. Or both. There are clear difference between moonlight and sunlight for example the moonlight is literally cold while the sunlight is hot.

Are you retarded? I mean sorry but I have to ask. Put a marble in front of a stadium floodlight and see how much shading you get over the surface.

eth.PNG

Chemtrailers and flat earthers are the embodiment of the expression "A fool can ask more questions than 10 wise man can answer"

"the moonlight is literally cold while the sunlight is hot."

Perhaps look up infrared and then work out how much the moon would be capable of reflecting back towards the earth, taking into account exposed surface areas and distances.

joaquin

I must not be an intellectual because the earth is not flat and I am not weeping.

tankasnowgod

Chemtrailers and flat earthers are the embodiment of the expression "A fool can ask more questions than 10 wise man can answer"
What a bizarre expression. Obviously, those 10 "wise" men clearly aren't as smart as they set themselves up to be, if they can't even answer the questions of a simple fool.

Although it does explain why so called "experts" hate being questioned on anything. They are apparently always on the verge of being exposed as frauds.

People get so agitated by flat earth theories. Many can't help but condescend to low-status ways of thinking.

A man carried a monkey about for a shew; because he was a little wiser than the monkey, grew vain, and conciev’d himself as much wiser than seven men.

Peater

What a bizarre expression. Obviously, those 10 "wise" men clearly aren't as smart as they set themselves up to be, if they can't even answer the questions of a simple fool.

Although it does explain why so called "experts" hate being questioned on anything. They are apparently always on the verge of being exposed as frauds.

Imagine being this obtuse, and thinking that by wisdom anyone could think of "Experts"

Jonk

he was actually zooming in over the bulge
If this is actually the case, you can't really blame a person for thinking that it's a flat plane right? Just saying we can see far beyond the bulge because of refraction of light seems like a less good explanation without a good understanding of how this refraction would actually take place. With stars it pretty easy to imagine the temperature differences/different levels of atmosphere etc and how this would "bend" the light at an angle. But from a flashlight and camera with virtually the same conditions between them?

Are you retarded? I mean sorry but I have to ask. Put a marble in front of a stadium floodlight and see how much shading you get over the surface.
I may be retarded but my EQ has been tested and is at levels even higher than Bobby Fischer's is. Now let's see a picture to scale that shows the sizes and the distance between the sun and moon in order that we can know how far to place the marble.

In order to aid my research, how does infrared have any effect on reflection, etc. ? I am not seeing anything that would indicate any such discrepancy.

tankasnowgod

Imagine being this obtuse, and thinking that by wisdom anyone could think of "Experts"
I never suggested such a thing. If you actually read what I wrote, you would clearly see that I don't think "experts" are "wise," but more like frauds.

The only reason to bring that saying up in that context is that you obviously get annoyed by people asking questions.

PeskyPeater

If this is actually the case, you can't really blame a person for thinking that it's a flat plane right? Just saying we can see far beyond the bulge because of refraction of light seems like a less good explanation without a good understanding of how this refraction would actually take place. With stars it pretty easy to imagine the temperature differences/different levels of atmosphere etc and how this would "bend" the light at an angle. But from a flashlight and camera with virtually the same conditions between them?
you're right, we can't blame them directly as physics can be very difficult for a layman. But you can imagine that when there is observation with optical equipment and even your own eyes, there will be some optical deception that can influence results. But then assuming that there is an absurd or extreme other explanation that is at odds with established science. Then you spit in the face of the hard-working scientists, and that makes them an ***hole

I don't believe anything for sure, but flat earth is a good litmus test to see how open minded a person is. If you know the arguments on both sides and still think it is round, so be it. But when people are dismissive and resort to personal insults without even knowing the other side, they are probably a bit still under the spell of the modern education system and not really a critical thinker.

Then you spit in the face of the hard-working scientists, and that makes you an ***hole
So we can't question germ theory, mRNA injections, and any other bogus mainstream scientism? Haha y'all need to empty your mind, you may have learned too much.

It is no wonder many doubt the modern priest class when they are told the world is a globe, when clearly it is flat to the eye, or that it is spinning and hurtling through space, when obviously it feels still, or that earth orbits the sun, when it appears everything else orbits around us. Naïve experience of the world and the claims of the authorities couldn't be more at odds.

Regarding the geocentric model, does anyone have access to the article "Husserl's Argumentation for the Pre-Copernican View of the Earth"?

I have screenshots of the original Husserl text which I can post if anyone wants, but I am interested to read further analysis of it.

1660329090323.png

Inaut

I don't believe anything for sure, but flat earth is a good litmus test to see how open minded a person is. If you know the arguments on both sides and still think it is round, so be it. But when people are dismissive and resort to personal insults without even knowing the other side, they are probably a bit still under the spell of the modern education system and not really a critical thinker.
I notice this too. Everybody is an expert. I used to think I was one...Then I realized I really have no clue what's happening and no way to prove it one way or another.

InChristAlone

No one has come up with a flat earth map that explains Australia. The current one makes it a cartoon that has no resemblance to the actual map of Australia. That's because flat earth maps only work for the North where most of the population lives. They ignore Australia.

JamesGatz

No one has come up with a flat earth map that explains Australia. The current one makes it a cartoon that has no resemblance to the actual map of Australia. That's because flat earth maps only work for the North where most of the population lives. They ignore Australia.
Oi M8 whats your obsession with Aussies M8

How do you explain this?

43EA12A6-C5AF-425C-96C2-C5EA1657F532.jpeg

CHECKMATE

InChristAlone

Oi M8 whats your obsession with Aussies M8

How do you explain this?

View attachment 40370

CHECKMATE
That didn't explain anything. Show me your flat earth map with a smushed australia to expose how absolutely ridiculous the theory is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals