"The common causes of hypothyroidism are..."

jyb

Nick810 said:
Did years of beans.... undercooked brocolli etc and chronic cardio....

If only I knew then what I knew now :(

I remember doing undercooked broccoli as it was claimed that some of its good compounds are destroyed by heat, others are made available with heat. So sometimes I overcooked it, others undercooked it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Nice balancing act you had there! :rolling

gretchen

jyb said:
Nick810 said:
Did years of beans.... undercooked brocolli etc and chronic cardio....

If only I knew then what I knew now :(

I remember doing undercooked broccoli as it was claimed that some of its good compounds are destroyed by heat, others are made available with heat. So sometimes I overcooked it, others undercooked it.

I am endlessly happy to never have to eat broccoli, beans, salads or any of the other garbage I was programmed to eat ever again.

pboy

I think all the gums, soy/seaweed derived extracts, and yeast/microbe derived chemicals, gums, cell walls, colorings, texturing agents, are the main culprits in most mainstream
people's diets. High meat consumption, estrogenic foods, pesticides and plastics, are probably second, pharmacuticals 3rd (Stress being the overall regulator).
About being hypothyroid from birth...it may not be so far fetched. its sad, even a lot of the baby food today is full of seaweed/soy/yeast derived chemicals, all the vitamins/minerals supplements they contain are synthetic

jyb

@pboy: it's not all clear which is 1st or 2nd order nuisance. RP cites studies where blood glucose is the variable determining whether the animal removes the toxin or gets affected by it. Toxins like colorings seems 2nd order compared to not eating enough sugar.

pboy

jyb said:
@pboy: it's not all clear which is 1st or 2nd order nuisance. RP cites studies where blood glucose is the variable determining whether the animal removes the toxin or gets affected by it. Toxins like colorings seems 2nd order compared to not eating enough sugar.

hmm interesting...I'm assuming this means assimilated, utilizable glucose right? As in, one couldnt' just consume a lot of extra pure sucrose and be protected from most ailments...or could they? Or is it more of an issue of balancing nutrition with enough glucose, but trying to never let the blood level get low, and in fact maybe having a slight surpluss?

jyb

The exact quote is somewhere on this forum... I interpreted it as having well filled stores of glucose is important so that the elimination system works well, so consuming frequent sugar whether sucrose or juice as one does on this diet is key as we know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals