Thank You for Creating this Forum (Emotional)

IPlayDart

I must say, I‘m very thankful to whoever created this forum. It’s been a long time I‘m reading the threads and content here and honestly, it feels so good. No one really ever showed gratitude for this forum, so I feel like it’s my duty to do so.

It’s such a good feeling having a forum of like-minded people just chatting and helping each other out on a daily basis.

In the darkest times of my life, this forum helped me push through it. There’s a lot of valuable info and also a lot of funny people here. *cough @JamesGatz cough*
I‘d even say I‘m addicted to this forum.. I‘m literally here multiple times a day.

Keep it up gents, and let’s pray this forum stays for the next years and upcoming wars to come.

Winter is coming.

Attachments

• 454CA8CA-122B-495E-8A39-345A0612C2DD.jpeg
    454CA8CA-122B-495E-8A39-345A0612C2DD.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 41

Peatful

I must say, I‘m very thankful to whoever created this forum. It’s been a long time I‘m reading the threads and content here and honestly, it feels so good. No one really ever showed gratitude for this forum, so I feel like it’s my duty to do so.

It’s such a good feeling having a forum of like-minded people just chatting and helping each other out on a daily basis.

In the darkest times of my life, this forum helped me push through it. There’s a lot of valuable info and also a lot of funny people here. *cough @JamesGatz cough*
I‘d even say I‘m addicted to this forum.. I‘m literally here multiple times a day.

Keep it up gents, and let’s pray this forum stays for the next years and upcoming wars to come.

Winter is coming.
What a thoughtful post.
I’m glad your lovely self is here.

Thx @charlie

Winter is coming.
My sentiments exactly!

-Luke-

With OP‘s username, this smiley seems appropriate: :darts:

Thank you, @charlie

ivy

Thank you, @charlie! And thank you @IPlayDart for the heads up. I read a lot more than I dare post, and it's rare I get a chance to show appreciation for there being a place I can learn so much from.

Xin

Are there any backup or another forum if this one gets taken down by the matrix?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:hattip

Honeycomb

Me too! Thank you all. This forum has become my search tool over the last six months. I am learning so much. I pop on here almost every day not just in search of answers but also sometimes just for the pleasure of reading. People taking the time to help each other, point each other to useful information, share their experiences, offer points of view and advice ... The connection from the shared desire to thrive or improve our health, stay as healthy and happy as possible and making choices for ourselves is a very strong one.

Advocate2021

So much Gratitude and I have been spreading it all over the forum and have expressed appreciation in several different threads today for Dr. Peat, Georgi and Idea Labs, Danny Roddy and the forum itself. Thank you to the creator Charlie. I remember the days when it was books off shelves and phone consultations with Dr, Peat-i dont even think there was much internet at least not in my world. Look how far all is come and what a gift that Dr. Peat and all his proteges and disciples can connect here from all over the world!!:emoji_couplekiss:

AlaskaJono

E23A6025-0FC8-431C-885B-7A202BE25088_1_105_c.jpeg

Absolutely Yes! In Gratitude Fo Sho' .... must take time every day to Appreciate and give Thanks. This Forum Is Awesome. Bear HUG to Charlie!
(Above a pretty Tulip farm on my little island (Tasmania)... OK, it isn't mine, but beautiful. Oct. 2019)

Vanset

I wonder if GermanTruther is gonna come back again. I mean I kinda feel bad for him at this point. How many times has he gotten banned now? 4 or 5? I guess his power level is too high, even for this forum :greyalien:

-Luke-

I wonder if GermanTruther is gonna come back again. I mean I kinda feel bad for him at this point. How many times has he gotten banned now? 4 or 5? I guess his power level is too high, even for this forum :greyalien:
His usernames are just too conspicuous. I'd go with something ordinary like "Joe" if I was him. But we'll probably see a new user named "ItalianStallion" or "IPlaySnooker" soon.

S.Holmes

The RP Forum is home. I haven't posted a lot over the past 6+ years that I've been here, but I visit many times a day. I ❤️ all of you fellow truthseekers.

Special thanks to @haidut whose posts I always read first, and who also makes the BEST supplements.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals