Tetracyclines For Ibs Which Type

m_arch

I was diagnosed with IBS by my GP at age 25 (sharp pains in my bowels, constipation and loose stools alternating. It runs in the family). Thanks to TYW's advice, I started taking HCl. No more IBS!!!

I have 3 with every meal. TYW advised to keep increasing the dose, until you feel a burn. Then simply back off one capsule and thats your maintenance dose, for me this is 3 capsules.

nikotrope

I was diagnosed with IBS by my GP at age 25 (sharp pains in my bowels, constipation and loose stools alternating. It runs in the family). Thanks to TYW's advice, I started taking HCl. No more IBS!!!

I have 3 with every meal. TYW advised to keep increasing the dose, until you feel a burn. Then simply back off one capsule and thats your maintenance dose, for me this is 3 capsules.

How much in one capsule? 500mg or 1g?

Madato

tetracyclines for ibs which type and what do i say to my doctor to get.

Never take any tetracycline, unless last resort solution, and especially not for IBS.

IBS is primarily caused by a gut flora imbalance and you're only going to stretch that balance further towards the bad bacteria with antibiotics.

Take anti-fungals and anti-parasites, take probiotics, quit dairy and gluten, and start a psyllium and bentonite shake cleanse

vulture

Never take any tetracycline, unless last resort solution, and especially not for IBS.

IBS is primarily caused by a gut flora imbalance and you're only going to stretch that balance further towards the bad bacteria with antibiotics.

Take anti-fungals and anti-parasites, take probiotics, quit dairy and gluten, and start a psyllium and bentonite shake cleanse
I think I share my POV with Madato about this, at least in my specific experience: I had "IBS-D" for years, in the shittiest moment I went to a doctor, he told me nothing useful about it, I started having a food diary and I could get diarrhea almost of drinking water ahahahaha so in my desperation I tried one thing that was extreme but reported as effective for a case: garlic enemas with yogurt enemas, but I wasn't going to put yogurt in my ****, that looked extreme for me, so I eat yogurt, probiotics and cabbage. Garlic enemas where day on, day off, 4 or 5 cloves chopped and boiled in water for a few minutes, it's gonna be like a garlic tea. Did it for 1 or 2 weeks (sorry I lost details) and Voilá! it is REALLY REALLY REALLY difficult for me now to have diarrhea. I evacuated 1 or 2 times (depending on fiber intake mainly) per day before Peating. After Peating I'm doing it 2 or even 3 times (fruits and potatos rind increase evacuation)

I have no idea or clue of exactly what happend. I speculate gut flora was devastated by garlic and oral probiotics intake started to make a new whole and friendlier one. Only thing that I can't eat or drink freely is milk, 300 ml of milk WITH food is top, got bloated, if I take more than that in a single food or without eating with it, I'll go to the bathroom in less than an hour and regret it. Other than that, I didn't care what I eat for years after it.

As long as my case was: there was no useful help from my doctor (he was even recommended by a doc that was close to my family), he seemed like he resolved the case as soon as he "tagged" the symptons with "IBS" :beaver:

one of the weirdest solutions for IBS is here:

I've cured myself of Crohn's Disease – thanks to John Wayne

So last year, Robert stopped all his medication and took three slices of 12-day old crusty loaf, added a couple of spoons of milk and artificial sugar and heated the mixture in the microwave.

He added: “It had to be that particular bread and I calculated that the bread would be stale but not blue moulded 12 days after it was baked. I fasted for 24 hours to make sure my bowel was empty and the bread would be able to do its work.

“I ate it on May 1 last year and it worked. I believe an ingredient in the bread got to work on the disease in my bowel and in a direct hit, basically wiped out the problem.”

And instead of running to the loo constantly, Robert is now living a pain-free and normal life.

He said: “I haven’t had any problems since, not a single episode and I honestly believe the bread mixture cured me. I used to take all sorts of tablets but I haven’t had to take any medication since.

“I had a very serious case of Crohn’s and now it has gone completely and I can eat normally without worrying. I take my miracle cure on a regular basis to keep everything under control and I have amazed my doctor.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals