Health Problems Taken A Weird Turn For The Worse

tara

... am just eating junk.
If you are not getting all your necessary nutrition in, your body won't have what it needs to rebuild health. I think my energy would reduce on your diet.
Have you run a typical day through cronometer or similar?
Are you sure that the limited range of foods you are eating actually agree with you?
Getting sunlight on skin regularly?
Some movement (not hard exercise) daily?
Resting breathing nasal, diaphragmatic, calm?

I've been through periods where I've been stricter with my diet...doesn't make that much difference. And the stress of restrictive eating is making me binge :wacky:
I wonder if your binges are mainly wheaty, maybe still pretty restricted?
How about including more foods? For me, more veges of various sorts seem to be helpful I imagine by bringing in a wider range of nutrition as well as interest..
Stressed induced eating to me means that your main courses are not providing enough nutrition/calories to nourish and sustain you until the next meal.
+1

Last edited:

Regina

Do you drink alcohol often? How about your Red Light usage? I improved my health greatly in the past year and then had a heavy drinking period for 2-3 weeks due to getting married and other social engagements and my health suffered a bit. I am getting back to where I was, through upping red light and using thyroid again. I like thyroid because it certainly helps, but doesn't make you invincible. I can feel myself healing but I can tell that i am healing slowly but surely (purely so to speak.) I have always tolerated alcohol better than most (little side effects, not terrible hangovers etc.) but nobody is invincible. You may not even drink, just thought i would ask because even if healthy, it does damage cellular energy significantly i am finding.
:partypooper: Mazel Tov!

OP
T

thomas00

You could try fasting, give your digestive system a break for a day or two, and then re-introduce easily digestible foods such as meats, greens, simple sugars.

I fasted for a few days before. It didn't help much.

I think the main problem is my mental state is so bad that I have huge food cravings that I can't resist. I used to be able to be very strict with my diet, not that it really helped me all that much anyway.

OP
T

thomas00

If you are not getting all your necessary nutrition in, your body won't have what it needs to rebuild health. I think my energy would reduce on your diet.
Have you run a typical day through cronometer or similar?
Are you sure that the limited range of foods you are eating actually agree with you?
Getting sunlight on skin regularly?
Some movement (not hard exercise) daily?
Resting breathing nasal, diaphragmatic, calm?

I wonder if your binges are mainly wheaty, maybe still pretty restricted?
How about including more foods? For me, more veges of various sorts seem to be helpful I imagine by bringing in a wider range of nutrition as well as interest..

+1

I don't know how many calories I'm getting but I'm pretty sure I'm not missing out on much in terms of nutrition.

Yes, my binges are mainly wheaty ones!

As far as including more foods...I'm so run down that if I didn't binge on things I wouldn't eat at all a lot of the time.

OP
T

thomas00

You mentioned you binge on bread and pasta.... could be celiac. Have you ever been tested?

Yep, multiple times using different tests. Apparently I'm fine and have the gene that's common to the community. I certainly feel better if I don't eat wheat though.

Collden

I'd give a program of graded bean consumption a try, especially since it seems you've been eating a nearly fiber-free diet for some time. Reflux and nausea in particular are signs of toxic bile accumulation and soluble fiber can give almost immediate relief from that by binding to bile and promoting its excretion. Check out Karen Hurd.

sweetpeat

Are you taking t3 only? It could be you are too low on t4. I say that because you mentioned your tail bone hurting. I get that too when I need to raise my t4 dosage. Also the coldness, the digestive problems, fatigue, insomnia, sinus problems. Just because labs levels are "in range" doesn't mean they are optimal for *you*.

OP
T

thomas00

Yeah I'm only on t3. I don't seem to do well on anything that has t4 in it, synthetic or NDT. It starts out good then within a week or so my gut motility speeds up and I have a feeling of a lot of weight on my chest and a few other unpleasant feelings.

I also have a rash that has appeared on my leg, akin to folliculitis. I don't know if it has anything to do with what's going on but it's odd. I never get rashes.

Last edited:

tara

If you are binging on wheaty things even wen you know wheat is hard on your digestion, then my hunch would be that it would be worth improving the tastiness of the rest of your diet to help you eat more of it, and to help get a wider range of nutrition in.
Probably by being much less restrictive, and including a wider range of foods (ie more species, but perhaps not wheat, if it does not serve you well). Read recipes, add any veges and herbs etc that don't disagree with you to keep it interesting.

I don't know how many calories I'm getting but I'm pretty sure I'm not missing out on much in terms of nutrition.
I'd suggest running your diet through cronometer or similar for a week. This can give you an idea of roughly what you are getting (and not getting) from your food.
Look at calories (but pay no attention to cronometer's restrictive recommendations), protein, minerals, vitamins.

I don't know that this is the case for you, but apparently zinc deficiency can interfere with appetite.

If wheat doesn't serve you well, then look for other things you can eat instead when you get hungry.

Do you like potato fries in coconut oil or beef fat?
Rice pudding with raisins, cinnamon, stewed apple?
Stews with meat, potatoes, veges?
Stir fries with rice, veges, meat or fish?
If you are really craving wheat, maybe see if other grains do less harm? - eEg buckwheat pancakes seemed to help me pass up the wheat at times.
I also have a rash that has appeared on my leg, akin to folliculitis. I don't know if it has anything to do with what's going on but it's odd. I never get rashes.
I don't know if this is what's happening for you , but sometimes skin issues can result from deficiencies. Raising metabolism can deepen deficiencies.

OP
T

thomas00

The rash turned out to be a staph infection. I wonder if it's related...

Thanks for the recipe suggestions Tara. I've got my mind on a rice pudding now.

Last edited:
I don't know if this applies at all but I had a friend who was very sick for a year but the doctors kept saying there was nothing wrong with her and that it was all in her head. They told her she was depressed and that is why she felt bad. She started to believe them because they were so insistent. But eventually they figured out that her appendix had burst without her realizing it. She was not depressed, she was septic. I just mention it because sometimes I think infections can go unnoticed and could make you feel really unwell.

OP
T

thomas00

I think infections are often missed too.

I started on cephalexin after visiting the doctor this evening and I'm already feeling improved.

Not the best feeling to know this may have all been down to a staph infection I've been carrying around for 6 months.

tara

Not the best feeling to know this may have all been down to a staph infection I've been carrying around for 6 months.
Hope that sorts it now!

OP
T

thomas00

Unfortunately it was short lived and I am back in the land of chronic nausea, bloating, fatigue and apathy. :disappointed:

OP
T

thomas00

I'm still stuck.

In th last 7 months I've had an MRI of my head, ultrasound of my abdomen and more blood tests. Apparently nothing of note, apart from some cysts of my kidneys. I've done a combination course of vancomycin, ciprofloxacin and flagyl. It didn't help. Amitriptyline hasn't helped, nor has cypro. Ketotifen helped briefly. I'm nauseous pretty much 24/7, gaining weight really easily, unbelievably tired, stone cold, extremely bloated, really low mood and anxiety, increased hair loss and rapid increase of body hair. Zero sex drive.

Something is seriously suppressing my metabolism.

The only things that preceded all of this was high vitamin A usage and minocycline. My doctor told me that any damage the Vitamin A might have done would have resolved or shown up in liver function tests. Using Vitamin A now makes me cold and more nauseous so I generally don't. Thyroid no longer works or just makes me even more cold. Lisuride does nothing. As I've said the only thing that has worked so far has been Cephalexin, which worked for about 2 days.

I'll post my blood test results. If anybody has any ideas or can see something of significance I'd be most grateful:

IMG_20190601_214807.jpg
IMG_20190601_214857.jpg
IMG_20190601_214936.jpg
IMG_20190601_215004.jpg
IMG_20190601_215025.jpg
IMG_20190601_215039.jpg
IMG_20190601_215112.jpg
IMG_20190601_215125.jpg
IMG_20190601_215142.jpg
IMG_20190601_215206.jpg

Max23

Mercury poisoning was one possibility that came to mind. You don´t have amalgams? The thyroid sucks mercury like iodine and could cause problems that way. Also other tooth problems could cause problems with bacteria. Check out the work of Simon Yu. He finds basically all the time that complex problems are caused by tooth problems or parasites. Parasites are another possibility although the bloodwork doesn´t really hint at them. Antibiotics often work against parasites because they use them for digestion. It might be difficult to find parasites, but it can be done. You could also test for heavy metals and homocysteine. Lyme might be a possibility also. You could also check out the work of Dietrich Klinghardt. If you haven´t done so yet. He has a lot of great options and treatment ideas.

OP
T

thomas00

Thanks for the suggestion Max. I have quite a few amalgam fillings and they are a source of worry for me.

Max23

You´re welcome!

I have read so much about amalgams causing problems and when people have gotten rid of them, they have gotten better. I watched a lot of Chris Shade´s videos on YouTube. He is a very interesting speaker and has a company called Quicksilver Scientific. They sell various products, mainly detox. They also measure simultaneous urine, blood and hair mercury levels and get a very good picture of what is going on with it in the organism. Shade tells that before detox amalgams should be removed by a biological dentist.

You could also measure your homocysteine level. Mercury often blocks enzymes that are required for it´s conversion back to methionine. It could indirectly indicate problems with mercury. Homocysteine is neurotoxic and could cause problems by itself. It is possible, that the amalgams don´t cause the problems, but the symptoms really point to mercury, especially psychiatric, thyroid and metabolic problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom