Health Problems Taken A Weird Turn For The Worse

SB4

Very interesting, thanks for replying.

Why wouldn't BHB levels increase with MCT oil? Isn't that the whole point of MCT oil? That medium chain triglycerides go directly to the liver and gets converted to BHB. Is PDH involved in producing BHB?

Have you ever tried a ketogenic diet btw? Have you tried BHB-salts?
Sorry there has been a misunderstanding somewhere. With a high carb meal BHB should decrease to almost zero, however if you add MCT oil you see an increase in BHB. Like you say, MCT goes to liver and is converted to BHB.

PDH is not directly involved in BHB production. The point I was trying to make was that there maybe a problem with PDH in CFS. So if we can avoid this enzyme we would get less lactate buildup, energy problems, etc. PDH converts pyruvate to acetyl coa. If you already have a ton of acetyl coa from mct then pyruvate is encouraged to go down through PC to oxaloacetate. Even if it does end up producing lactate you cell will still be able to make energy from the TCA.

This doesn't happen with normal fats. Normal fats when eaten with carbs get put into fat cells via insulin leaving you with a build up of pyruvate, a faulty PDH, a lack of energy, and thus lactate generation to free up NAD+ for glycolysis.

redspy

@thomas00
Do a liver flush with olive oil and lemon juice.. A life-saver if done correctly.. I ve done more than 50 but stopped counting long ago, so no-one knows... If you get your liver to purge all the sticky gluey clumpy bile, relief will you feel!
(Jedi master)

T

TheBeard

@thomas00
Do a liver flush with olive oil and lemon juice.. A life-saver if done correctly.. I ve done more than 50 but stopped counting long ago, so no-one knows... If you get your liver to purge all the sticky gluey clumpy bile, relief will you feel!
(Jedi master)

I keep seeing those green sludge balls whenever I do a liver flush with olive oil + lemon, but still can't get any proof they really come from the liver.
I have never seen any after drinking 1 liter or raw milk and 6 raw eggs in less than half an hour, although the amount of fat is similar to that of olive oil I intake.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom