Taking Cyproheptadine 8mg/day, Is It Risky?

dukesbobby777

I was feeling sensational, for about 9 days. Until, I saw the zinc in my cupboard and thought, I will give it one last try. BOOM - fkd me up for days.... and then I had to use Cypro at like 500mcg to 1mg single dose at 4pm.

Next day after Cypro, I feel like DEATH. Absolutely weakest ever in the gym, no pump, feeling low motivation, it's basically like the biggest handicap I can put on myself. It has been 2 days and I am still feeling like this. Still so weak in the gym, hungry, no pumps and ***t mood.

But I wait. I wait for the magical rebound, I think its really sad that I have to keep doing this just to fkn feel normal again. The rebound comes on day 4. I wake up, my resting heart rate is not 40, it's more like 45 FULL WITH ENERGY, all emotions back online, I can feel anticipatory anhedonia disappears, but the best part is I feel STRONG in the gym again.

I am waiting on some pregnenolone to arrive to see if it mimics some of these rebound symptoms.

I really want to throw the cypro in the bin, because it sucks the life out of you. This is even with L-Phenylalanine high doses.

I am so tempted to go to a homeopath and understand how I can permanently use homeopathic PHOSPHORUS (This always gives me windows of cure too). I just need help determining dosage and frequency.

What’s homeopathic phosphorus?

limitless77

This is the conclusion that I seem to reach too. Think about the regular young people who are moderately happy with their life, they don't follow any kind of diet, they just eat 'normally', sometimes PUFA-fast-food, sometimes 'healthy food', they have good social connections. But because they have no digestive issues and they have a generally robust organism (at least at their current point in life), their Serotonin is probably low enough, without taking any kind of anti-serotonin drugs. I wonder how did the 'Serotonin = happy' meme came about.
If the RP way is the truth, then they will probably degenerate as they slowly age, and us who've been restricting PUFAs, will thrive.
But just by fixing the gut, that will normalize Serotonin levels, I reckon.
that's what I'm noticing recently

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals