T3 tablets sublingually, possible?

Connor888

All I have read is the molecules are too large to be absorbed this way... But I would like to know more. I can't really experiment right now since I don't have them yet, but I would love to kno more about it. I have felt so much better taking my vitamins/minerals sublingually... after never feeling effects from them orally.... is there any truth to sublingual t3? if you have tried it i would love to hear. i do not have liquid t3 so im guessing the tablets may be different? curious.... thanks :)

xeliex

Forum Supporter
All I have read is the molecules are too large to be absorbed this way... But I would like to know more. I can't really experiment right now since I don't have them yet, but I would love to kno more about it. I have felt so much better taking my vitamins/minerals sublingually... after never feeling effects from them orally.... is there any truth to sublingual t3? if you have tried it i would love to hear. i do not have liquid t3 so im guessing the tablets may be different? curious.... thanks :)
You can probably mix Tyronene (Idealabs' liquid T3) in an alcoholic medium and use as such.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I personally would not use it like that. I still haven't figured out a good way of using it. But one drop with food might be tolerated well. Sublingual without dilution might be too much stimulation.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

I personally would not use it like that. I still haven't figured out a good way of using it. But one drop with food might be tolerated well. Sublingual without dilution might be too much stimulation.
I thought of trying to dissolve a tab under my tongue... But for the same reason as you I am cautious. I might try it orally first and use sublingual as a last resort. I know everything feels much more potent that way... T3 is maybe not different? Just trying to think since i've never tried it before

NewACC

@haidut @Hans I have recently bought turkish tyromel and combined it woth aspirin. I got almost 400mcg of t3 and 3g of aspirin and I still only got some temperature elevation up to 37°C and 94 hbpm. Do anyone know whats
going wrong?
I thought of trying to dissolve a tab under my tongue... But for the same reason as you I am cautious. I might try it orally first and use sublingual as a last resort. I know everything feels much more potent that way... T3 is maybe not different? Just trying to think since i've never tried it before

Nfinkelstein

I don't understand why you wouldn't just use tyronene orally, I do that as do many others on this forum. Are you thinking it's too high potency per drop?

OP
Connor888

Connor888

I don't understand why you wouldn't just use tyronene orally, I do that as do many others on this forum. Are you thinking it's too high potency per drop?
No. I already bought my T3 from else where in the form of tablets. So it is not an option for me right now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals