Thyroid Synthetic T3 - Water Solution - Is It Possible ?

Gabriel Dell

Hey Guys . I buyed some 25 MCG T3 tablets im trying to cut the pill in multiple parts , the problem is cutting the pill in more than 4 parts is almost impossible because it starts to turn into a fine powder , and i would like to use very small doses like 2-3 MCG.

So i was thinking about do an water solution. crush the pill ,put this in a small bottle (Since the pill has 25 MCg i would put 25 ML of Destiled Water) , than i shake the bottle and with a syringe i would get 2 ML of the solution. so that would be equal 2 MCG of T3 ?

My question is . can it work ? If i get 2 ML of the solution im getting 2 MCG of T3 ?

tara

I don't know about the water - not sure how soluble it is. But if you've got a powder, can you mix that thoroughly with some other powder that you can divide up more easily?
You'd have to keep it dry, so maybe good to not get more than a day ahead of yourself. I wonder whether powdered sugar would work? If you've got a set of those little measuring spoons, you could mix it thoroughly with one or two teaspoons of unreactive powder, then divide it up into little portions.

Or easier yet, once you've got it down to 1/4 tablet (~6mg), just get a bit of the crumbs/powder by estimate. Should be able to guess roughly 1/3 close enough.

OP
G

Gabriel Dell

I don't know about the water - not sure how soluble it is. But if you've got a powder, can you mix that thoroughly with some other powder that you can divide up more easily?
You'd have to keep it dry, so maybe good to not get more than a day ahead of yourself. I wonder whether powdered sugar would work? If you've got a set of those little measuring spoons, you could mix it thoroughly with one or two teaspoons of unreactive powder, then divide it up into little portions.

Or easier yet, once you've got it down to 1/4 tablet (~6mg), just get a bit of the crumbs/powder by estimate. Should be able to guess roughly 1/3 close enough.

Good Idea @tara i will try this and see how it works. Thx

I will update here after i try

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals