Suggestions For New Podcasts With Haidut?

ddjd

I have contacted Danny Roddy about the fact that his podcasts with Georgi/ Haidut were for me, the single best Peaty resource I have come across. And i can still listen to them back and find them incredibly useful.

His response was;

"I think the thing with the Georgi episodes is that we had run out of topics and the show had become (I think for both of us) very routine."

I was wondering if maybe we could propose some new topics??

Any ideas please post.

cyclops

I think Haidut vs Gbol would be good.

If Gbol has the guts.

Last edited:

Broken man

Its no sense because they will argue, what you will get from it? Nothing, I know that gbol did some chaos here but It could be useful. I would be very happy if Haidut could speak about how he started with his way to better metabolism, how he cared about his food so he didn´t get some vitamin deficiency. How he lost his weight etc........

Last edited:

DaveFoster

Why not just have each episode to promote his products? One on emodin and beta-lapachone, B-vitamins, and so forth. It communicates information, value, and offers a solution.

Dhair

I would personally like to hear an episode dedicated entirely to the most deadly drugs that are routinely prescribed by physicians. PPI drugs, flouroqinolone antibiotics, and finasteride. I consider these to be the "Big 3." Discuss their mechanism of action and possible treatments for their devastating side effects. As of right now, there are no answers from the medical community.
Edit: I'd put accutane on that list as well.

mirc12354

Side effects from Peat Ideas-based supplementation... "when too much of a good things hurt"

Lilac

Maybe Dan Wich could do some podcasts with Haidut. Dan's first video was excellent, and I bet he would be a good interviewer, too. Multimedia, multiplatform, and all that jazz. :emoji_dark_sunglasses:

Peatful

Side effects from Peat Ideas-based supplementation... "when too much of a good things hurt"
+1

Also, I am NOT hoping for a someone VS someone format.
I like the Haidut Danny collaboration....or any collaboration...
Not a debate....

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Maybe Dan Wich could do some podcasts with Haidut. Dan's first video was excellent, and I bet he would be a good interviewer, too. Multimedia, multiplatform, and all that jazz. :emoji_dark_sunglasses:
good idea! ill link dan into this

TubZy

Its no sense because they will argue, what you will get from it? Nothing, I know that gbol did some chaos here but It could be useful. I would be very happy if Haidut could speak about how he started with his way to better metabolism, how he cared about his food so he didn´t get some vitamin deficiency. How he lost his weight etc........

They will argue? Well that is the point isn't it? Argue respectively of course.

theLaw

I think Haidut vs Gbol would be good.

If Gbol has the guts.

Gbolduev doesn't want a debate, but an argument, hence all of the personal attacks, so a podcast would be a waste of time.

TYW would be an excellent counter to Haidut as he presents evidence to support his claims, but Danny is still the best host for a more practical approach to Peat's work.

thefutureof

1. Testosterone how to optimize
  2. Dopamine, how to optimize
  3. Benefits of higher dopamine and Testosterone
  4. How dopamine affects productivity
  5. How dopamine affects testosterone and weight regulation

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@Dan Wich fancy doing some podcasts with haidut? We'd have to ask him still of course!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals