LIGHT Search Engine - Help Support Indiegogo Campaign

OP
C

co2islife

Sorry for taking over this thread but these were more messages for Charlie as my ability to create a conversation was removed. And the posts said they did not go through. I'm just trying to gain clarity and understanding of why you won't respond to any of my questions after we had a good relationship and you won't explain why.

Thanks.

goodandevil

Sorry for taking over this thread but these were more messages for Charlie as my ability to create a conversation was removed. And the posts said they did not go through. I'm just trying to gain clarity and understanding of why you won't respond to any of my questions after we had a good relationship and you won't explain why.

Thanks.
Charlie's on a mission, slightly different than yours, and he can be slow to build trust, but once he does he trusts you. I agree with charlie that you could handle your product delivery better, ir could be that the delays in shipping were for you to accumulate capital for LIGHT. Light is wonderful and i support it. I think it should be featured here, with an email from ray verifying that he is sending you his newsletters. But i can understand where charlie is coming from and wanting to protect the name of the forum. I think if you po published a realistic timetable and stuck to it, that would be the best way to build trust. Speaking personally, i think i'll get my breathing machine, not sure when, but i do believe you'll deliver eventually. But id rather you tell me you need the capital and tell me when the product will be delivered, and stick to that. If charlie didnt believe in your mission, in your very important work, you would be banned frkm the forum already. I think you need to announce a time when we can expect the first articles and stick to it. It's a tooth-and-nail society we live in and i think people's doubts, often unfair, should be succored. That being said, i do believe in you amd your mission.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals