New To Peat, Questions About Supplements

dao123

Hi,

I am new to this website and relatively new to the work of Ray Peat, Danny Roddy etc. I've listened to some podcasts and interviews here and there. I will endeavor to educate myself more, and to post more extensively about my history and experience on this site down the line to get better help and contribute more to the conversation.
For now, however, I am somewhat of an anxious wreck and would like some relief. I am doing my best to abstain from PUFA and follow some other basic Peat principles so to speak ( I know Peat is anti authoritarian so to speak of principles is perhaps to miss the point a bit ).
My question is about supplementation. I've not done any blood work, and will not be likely be able to do so within the next month. However from listening to conversations between Roddy and Haidut, it seems like there are a couple of supplements it might be reasonable to start with. The first is "estroban," which seems like a good way to ensure that one gets the fat soluble vitamins that are somewhat difficult to get from food, and seems generally a safe addition. The second is Energin. I heard Haidut say in a podcast that a symptom of poor liver function was an inability to handle caffeine, and that some b vitamins could be helpful in fixing this. I went from getting great pleasure from coffee to feeling quite terrible on it, so I thought this might be helpful as well .
However, I drank an energy drink at whole foods supposedly loaded with b vitamins and felt a bit jittery.

As I said I will be much more thorough down the line. I was just curious about these two supplements to help jump start things.

Right now I am only taking aspirin daily, 325 -650 mg, and taking a shitty multivitamin which I will likely return.

Sorry the for the long message. I will greatly appreciate any and all responses and advice.

Thank you

Mr Rossi

I'm also new to Ray Peat (and his recommendations) and test some things.
I listen to the Danny Roddy/Haidut podcasts each week, too.

I take Vitamin K (Super K LEF), Vitamin A, Aspirin, Taurine and Oxidal at the moment.

Last edited:

answersfound

Niacinamide is supposedly excellent for anxiety.

Mr Rossi

I react very badly on Niacinamide. I got tiredness, fatigue and bloating from it. Everyone reacts differently.
Experimentation is the key!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals