Suggestions For New Podcasts With Haidut?

Lucenzo01

I would personally like to hear an episode dedicated entirely to the most deadly drugs that are routinely prescribed by physicians. PPI drugs, flouroqinolone antibiotics, and finasteride. I consider these to be the "Big 3." Discuss their mechanism of action and possible treatments for their devastating side effects. As of right now, there are no answers from the medical community.
Edit: I'd put accutane on that list as well.

This would be great. Specially interested in accutane myself.

vulture

I'd like to hear about Cypro, gut inflammation, gut-flora and what he thinks about getting your gut at 100% considering he had digestive issues
Also about where and what to look at, maybe interesting stuff and tips if you want to keep your body in the path to get stronger and stronger (strong like strongman), including muscles, bones, joints...

BTW, I didn't listen the previous postcast, I just recently knew there was such a thing haha so if I said something that you discussed previously, ignore this

cyclops

Is this a video podcast as well? If so, I'd love to see Haidut dancing to some lesser-known, yet critically acclaimed 80s songs.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

I'm definitely not cut out for podcasts, but I'd love hear more podcasts from haidut. @DaveFoster, perhaps?
Comparing myself and Georgi would be (appropriately) David and Goliath when it comes to biochemistry.

General principles and philosophy would be fun.

I still have a collaboration with Shirt and Tie Fitness that I have to follow up on. I'll see about scheduling that soon.

yerrag

I think it would be nice to post all the controversial ideas of Gbolduev, winnow them down to the top 10 by polling the forum, and submitting this for discussion in the podcast. Gbolduev falls short in explaining his ideas to the dummy level, but given my understanding of haidut's openness to ideas, he must have given Gbolduev's plenty of thought, and he might be able to explain these, whether to lend support to some, or to refute the others.

For me, I would like to see how metabolic types can be explained under our understanding of metabolism and the adaptations involved in dealing with stress. I've attempted to make sense of it, to get some coherence, but I realize I don't know enough yet, and I still gingerly thread with small steps.

Last edited:

Dan W

Why the hell not?
Conversational interviews (and thinking on my feet) just aren't my strong suit. Doubly so at Haidut-speed, I can barely keep up with him with the podcasts slowed down :)

But if anyone hasn't seen it, there's another livestream scheduled with him and Danny on the 9th.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals