Stuff Like This Is Why I'm Losing My Religion

OP
yerrag

yerrag

AOC for Pope then

I have noticed the people around me who are smart have lost their religion over the years. They may believe in God but they don’t believe in religion.

TheSir

I have noticed the people around me who are smart have lost their religion over the years. They may believe in God but they don’t believe in religion.
I think it's normal in any civilization that fits the concept of end times decadency for the sensible people to feel disillusioned with organized spirituality due to the subtle distortion and corruption of the founding spiritual principles that has accumulated over the progression of the civilization. Generally the individual's relationship with God is viewed as something that has its foundation within the individual. Religions, on the other hand, are something that have their foundation outside the individual. No religion should thus be able to come between an authentic relationship between God and the individual. For Christians this case becomes even stronger, since their premise is that God incarnated as man so that man could have a personal relationship with God. In any case, God of such caliber as described by the religions that believe in a supreme creator is an entity large enough to transcend the conceptual boundaries of any singular religion. Much like the saying "all roads lead to Rome", an infinite, omnipresent being would by definition be the ultimate end discovery in any possible developmental road that one could take.

Gone Peating

Just search engine Pope and sun worship. He worships the Corona (arpund the sun) virus god.

Yes and any Christian who would speak about “Mother Nature” as if it were a conscious being is obviously not a Christian.

If you look up “Pope Francis Amazon synod Pachamama” you will literally see him blessing an idol made by Native American pagans after they perform a ritual over it.

The “Catholic” church stopped being the Church about 1000 years ago

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I think it's normal in any civilization that fits the concept of end times decadency for the sensible people to feel disillusioned with organized spirituality due to the subtle distortion and corruption of the founding spiritual principles that has accumulated over the progression of the civilization. Generally the individual's relationship with God is viewed as something that has its foundation within the individual. Religions, on the other hand, are something that have their foundation outside the individual. No religion should thus be able to come between an authentic relationship between God and the individual. For Christians this case becomes even stronger, since their premise is that God incarnated as man so that man could have a personal relationship with God. In any case, God of such caliber as described by the religions that believe in a supreme creator is an entity large enough to transcend the conceptual boundaries of any singular religion. Much like the saying "all roads lead to Rome", an infinite, omnipresent being would by definition be the ultimate end discovery in any possible developmental road that one could take.

I'm less concerned about the symbols, as even the Christmas Tree is a pagan symbol.

I'm more concerned that religion is a tool that serves civilization and its rulers at the expense of truth, which serves all and not just the rulers.

Being one with God is in our nature, and religion takes us away from that bond.

Tarmander

Anyone who follows God loses their religion

This quote from the pope was actually quite accurate ‘God always forgives, we forgive sometimes, but nature never forgives,'

Breadpill

You may already know this, but in Acts, the early church was called "followers of the way" (Acts 9:2; 19:9, 23; 22:4; 24:14, 22). As the institutions called churches continue to deteriorate and fall away, now is the time to draw near to God yourself.
"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" 1 Peter 4:17. The church will be judged for her perverseness, be careful to not follow in their ways.

Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself unstained from the world. James 1:7

TradClare

Don't listen to Francis. He is not Catholic. The Church is poisoned by infiltrators, and these leaders of the false church today are doing everything they can to destroy the true Faith. We were warned of this, both in Sacred Scripture and approved apparitions more recently, especially Fatima. It doesn't take too much effort to find the gist of the real third secret. Let's not let a bunch of clowns cause us to lose our religion!
(and I am a faithful Catholic thankful for the priests of the SSPX www.sspx.org )

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Anyone who follows God loses their religion

This quote from the pope was actually quite accurate ‘God always forgives, we forgive sometimes, but nature never forgives,'
Good one.

But nature never forgives just like a wild animal or a river wild. Respect the animal. Respect the river. Then your head won't be bitten off , nor have your body broached and smashed against a rock by the rampaging current.

The pope portrays something of nature as man-made (climate changing) and then uses something man-made (COVID-19 hoax) as nature - as payback for defiling nature.

When a politician conflates things, that is expected - that is his nature. For a pope to do so - it's a spectacle. An abomination.

Vinny

Yes and any Christian who would speak about “Mother Nature” as if it were a conscious being is obviously not a Christian.

If you look up “Pope Francis Amazon synod Pachamama” you will literally see him blessing an idol made by Native American pagans after they perform a ritual over it.

The “Catholic” church stopped being the Church about 1000 years ago
:thumbup

mrchibbs

I was raised a Christian and I don’t dismiss divinity but I don’t give a damn about organized religion and if there is a god he is probably merciful and doesn’t give a damn if you don’t pray regularly. Be the best person you can be with your given time.

jzeno

I always got a kick out of this thought: Even Jesus himself walking the earth in all of his divinity and humanity (miracles, perfect understanding of old testament, etc) could not even convert some Pharisees and Saducees. Can you believe that? These people were lost of lost. Stumbling in the dark lost. The Light of the world was among them and they couldn't even perceive it. What a woeful place. Sad. It's no surprise we have more of the same today. The pope, other religious people, etc.

Vinny

Vinny, you're an Orthodox Christian?
Hmm, let me put it that way:
I am trying to be one, yerrag, yes (not raised) to the best of my ability.
:hattip

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals