My Ears Gets Tired Very Easily And I'm Slowly Losing Hearing

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Hearing in the worse ear is overall quieter at all times, and there may be a mild dampening/underwater effect going on too. No pain or tinnitus, occassional intermittent dull clicking that seems to sync with hearbeat.

Some clicking within the ear canal is normal when swallowing, it's just air pressure interacting with the eustachian tubes. Yawning should produce a similar noise.
Thank you! I really hope your issues will get better eventually. Wish you the best of luck!

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

please keep us posted about your experience.
i wondering these supp's helps reducing your tinnitus.

ow and i never know this but apparently aspirin can make tinnitus worse. so if you take it...
btw, you dutch?
I'm not dutch, but close :): Will keep this thread updated.

cjm

It is mindblowing, how many anecdotes of various health issues resolving after stopping supplementation / avoiding supplements with excipients there are on this forum. Many thanks for this post, I really need to re-consider my supplements stack and replace my supplements with pure / topical only ASAP.

How long are you avoiding excipients and what other benefits have you experienced?

Glad this helped! Honestly, I didn't avoid them in earnest until so much damage was done (full dental reconstruction). I didn't think they were a big deal, or rather I didn't know *why* they were a big deal, but I kept having issues getting my energy up so eventually they made it to the chopping block. I remember taking a 400mg B2 cap one day a few months ago and chastising myself for not being invested in the results. I was just popping pills and saying prayers at the Chemical alter.

I think when the lockdowns for the flu I mean COVID started in March/April, I just decided to stay clean. Not entirely: I spot treat with clonidine, I love pharma stimulants ala Vyvanse and Adderall, but no more mega doses of anything, unless it's in the bath (baking soda, epsom salts, and aspirin). Speaking of baths, heat alone is a powerfully therapeutic thing.

Excipients are crazy, dude. Not good for peristalsis, lol. I imagine these bits junk up the cell's ability to detect its surroundings, and that could singlehandedly sustain a vicious cycle of inflammation, or in my case, "stuckness."

Many “inert” additives in drugs and food are actually active and toxic

In addition to the recent legal/health fiascoes with talc and titanium dioxide we now have evidence that hundreds of other “inert” additives in commercial/pharma drugs (and food too) are not at all inert and in fact affect multiple physiological pathways, often in a strongly detrimental manner.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Today, one of my teeth on the left side started to hurt and just crumbled. At the same time, I lost much of my hearing in my left ear, on the same frequencies I have lost in my right ear.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

did you try anything specific for hearing?
I believe I have tried pretty much everything that has some studies or significant anecdotal evidence suggesting it might be beneficial to the hearing. I make a living using my ears, so I put A LOT of effort (and money) into this.

Motif

I believe I have tried pretty much everything that has some studies or significant anecdotal evidence suggesting it might be beneficial to the hearing. I make a living using my ears, so I put A LOT of effort (and money) into this.
Ooh same here. I didn’t try much , but without my ears I’m done.

did you work on your jaw muscles? Do you have issues with a tight jaw?

did you ever hear of this balloon Eustachian tube treatment?
you think improved bloodflow to the ear could help? The question is how to improve it

Kykeon

did you resolve or improve the issue in the meantime?

Back
Top Bottom