Good metabolism cures almost everything in my lofe that feels like a problem

noodlecat

i am still experimenting with how to achieve wellness. on times I achieve it, none of the things which bothered me previously bother me anymore. i dont think negative fatalistically about life situations or troubling memories. i let myself be humiliated by a bully type kid in school many years ago and on days my metabolism isn’t well I think anout revenge. on days I feel healthy the memory doesnt bother me, it is almost funny in hindsight and i appreciate the good things it did for me (refusing to give in to someone’s mean demands if I don’t want to). on bad metabolic days I think about how i should stop associating with annoying family members. on days of good metabolic health i think about what gifts i could get for them which they’d like. on bad metabolic days I get sad about the girl I like moving far away and even think about what negative things they’ll experience in their new place. on good days i wish them the best and even am open to the possibility of re connecting sometime. on bad days posture and pain and tension issues seem insurmountable and i dont even want to get up to stretch. on good days moving around feels joyful and tension just naturally dissapates.

is the difference between a really good life and a miserable one really just basically getting the thyroid dosage etc right? i mean there are other aspects but a good metabolism feels like the basic part of having everything else be ok. the weird insecurity and worthlessness i felt my entire teens and young adult life that led me to using drugs and self harming— it was as simple as supporting metabolism to largely fix? no irl doctor, no irl community leader, no irl elder, told me this. is profound wellness and the health to overcome challeneges literally just coming down to feeling well? it is obvious and so profound and simple.

Last edited:
OP
N

noodlecat

the great reset and globohomo problems don’t even greatly bother me when i feel good. all these “problems” just seem like challenges meant to test myself against in this state of well-being,

laleto12

i experience everything you’ve mentiomed.

Its like waves, one day great the other day meh.

OP
N

noodlecat

do you have any recommendations?
what keeps it?
i started small amounts of t3 and t4 and after some experimentation, dosing tiny amounts a few times a day. i probably take about 1.5-2mcg total each a day.

i had to try a few times though, the first couple times i felt worse after a short good feeling due to dosing too much at once and not supplying the right/enough nutrition. when i am warm with 80-85bpm heartrate i feel good.

also eating well, and avoiding irritating foods. the main thing that ruins my good feelings are eating hard to digest foods.

i feel really good in the evening. mornings i still feel pretty terrible until the afternoon and im trying to figure out why. i think it is because i stay up late, 2-4am regularly if i get engrossed in work. now that it is spring and soon summer though i think laying in the sun will help a lot. i will probably go to bed earlier in summer.

i just now had about 1 hour of where i felt profoundly good, like how i used to feel as a kid. this morning i felt terrible, cold and crappy all day until the late afternoon and evening, when i started warming up. it was about 8:30pm when i started feeling really really good. i think i might dose a bit of t3 when i wake up from sleep to have some juice and go back to bed.

Last edited:

Quelsatron

Yes, it's almost unsettling how much of a marionette to ones physiology one is. It's also why it's important to not think philosophically when you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you will build a "theory" with your sick emotions and it will crystallize and influence you even on better days.

OP
N

noodlecat

Yes, it's almost unsettling how much of a marionette to ones physiology one is. It's also why it's important to not think philosophically when you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you will build a "theory" with your sick emotions and it will crystallize and influence you even on better days.
yes, holy cow yes! and think about people who ALWAYS feel like that and how their mode of life is developed out of that. i have thought some lately about how sick the thoughts i have on bad days are, and then i think back to when my health changed for the worse and how what was just a bad day thing turned into a daily life thing.

this is really one subject to delve deep into. i think about the legislative and law & order consequences of this. how many of the policy makers are so unhealthy??!

Nomane Euger

i am still experimenting with how to achieve wellness. on times I achieve it, none of the things which bothered me previously bother me anymore. i dont think negative fatalistically about life situations or troubling memories. i let myself be humiliated by a bully type kid in school many years ago and on days my metabolism isn’t well I think anout revenge. on days I feel healthy the memory doesnt bother me, it is almost funny in hindsight and i appreciate the good things it did for me (refusing to give in to someone’s mean demands if I don’t want to). on bad metabolic days I think about how i should stop associating with annoying family members. on days of good metabolic health i think about what gifts i could get for them which they’d like. on bad metabolic days I get sad about the girl I like moving far away and even think about what negative things they’ll experience in their new place. on good days i wish them the best and even am open to the possibility of re connecting sometime. on bad days posture and pain and tension issues seem insurmountable and i dont even want to get up to stretch. on good days moving around feels joyful and tension just naturally dissapates.

is the difference between a really good life and a miserable one really just basically getting the thyroid dosage etc right? i mean there are other aspects but a good metabolism feels like the basic part of having everything else be ok. the weird insecurity and worthlessness i felt my entire teens and young adult life that led me to using drugs and self harming— it was as simple as supporting metabolism to largely fix? no irl doctor, no irl community leader, no irl elder, told me this. is profound wellness and the health to overcome challeneges literally just coming down to feeling well? it is obvious and so profound and simple.
do you feel its a problem that good metabolism fix everything during your "good metabolic days"or "bad metabolic days"?

OP
N

noodlecat

do you feel its a problem that good metabolism fix everything during your "good metabolic days"or "bad metabolic days"?
why would it be a problem? if most of my issues are a state of mind then when i have a good metabolism i have a good state of mind and everything is better. work play , thoughts. life is enjoyable and fun. even other people’s annoying behaviours don’t bother me.
and physical issues like muscle tension and pain just dissapears on good metabolism days. its nearly profound. i was miserable, so miserable not that long ago.

i literally just had an hour tonight where i felt like i was on a micro-microdose of lsd. it was enjoyable. i took a bit of thyroid and some b vitamins today and ate pretty decently.

Nomane Euger

why would it be a problem? if most of my issues are a state of mind then when i have a good metabolism i have a good state of mind and everything is better. work play , thoughts. life is enjoyable and fun. even other people’s annoying behaviours don’t bother me.
and physical issues like muscle tension and pain just dissapears on good metabolism days. its nearly profound. i was miserable, so miserable not that long ago.

i literally just had an hour tonight where i felt like i was on a micro-microdose of lsd. it was enjoyable. i took a bit of thyroid and some b vitamins today and ate pretty decently.
i missinterprated your title,i though you said that you felt that good metabolism solving everything is a problem

Quelsatron

yes, holy cow yes! and think about people who ALWAYS feel like that and how their mode of life is developed out of that. i have thought some lately about how sick the thoughts i have on bad days are, and then i think back to when my health changed for the worse and how what was just a bad day thing turned into a daily life thing.

this is really one subject to delve deep into. i think about the legislative and law & order consequences of this. how many of the policy makers are so unhealthy??!
You can read Nietzsche if you want to, he was very keen on body influencing thought. He was also extremely sick so he had first hand experience, would have given anyone on this forum a run for their money.

Nomane Euger

You can read Nietzsche if you want to, he was very keen on body influencing thought. He was also extremely sick so he had first hand experience, would have given anyone on this forum a run for their money.
in the small amounts of philosophy i did read,spinoza did seems the most relevant and judicious philosopher i did read about energy,power,pleasures,happyness...Etc

Mauritio

That's a big realization you're having there. Congratulations.

"There are no bad people, just people with a bad metabolism"

ironfist

So, I thought good metabolism means fast metabolism, you can eat whichever things you want.

I thin you are using it in another way.

Sefton10

The ancient Greeks were huge on mind and body. Nothing new under the sun.