Spasms And Uncontrolled Twitches Link Provided This Time

OP
T

troubledtimes

Have you had electrolytes and minerals tested - potassium, sodium, calcium, chloride. rbc magnesium, etc? Those are the first thing I'd get checked, along with cortisol and aldosterone, if I was having muscle twitches.

If you have your actual values it would be useful to post them.

here are some blood results i found
B367gbq

lvysaur

and some type of seizing up of my myself.
Can't guarantee anything but one thing that might work is avoiding glutamic foods. Anything that contains glutamate. Basically anything that tastes "meaty" without being actual meat.

fish sauce, soy sauce, woostershire sauce, mushrooms, tomatoes, miso, potato chips, ALL snacks and processed food, ALL restaurant food, ALL aged cheeses, and probably a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting.

Basically anything that tastes highly addictive is almost always glutamate. Just ask yourself "does this taste meaty"? If the answer is yes, and it's anything other than fresh animal protein, it's glutamate. Beef jerky and salamis are bad too.

Glutamates are excitotoxic, and can cause twitches and spasms, I've had firsthand experience. Things that may help are zinc, B6, magnesium, calcium, and glycine foods. K2 and red spectrum light also

teds

Forum Supporter
did anyone see anything on camera other than someone mouth breathing while having a mild panic attack? I didn't see any twitching or seizing or anything. Can someone point it out?

teds

Forum Supporter
okay- i've watched the video 3x now.
I feel like there's a concept that will be hard for you to shake that there's "abnormal brain activity" causing "partial seizures".. i can see that if you don't have medical training that reading this one webMD or another medical information site, you may look at the twitching that you're experiencing in your eyes as "seizure" type activity. Obviously I can only go by what i'm seeing on that video but it doesn't look pathological to me. But you seem very attached to this concept. The brain scan should allay your concerns but I've also seen people in this state who simply think they're missed something.. which, of course, CAN happen... hopefully not in your case..
Anxiety manifests in multiple ways and can affect all systems in the body. In term of what you're experiencing, a panicking/stress response can make people with Tourette's syndrome posture and 'twitch' (insert their specific manifestation) to an increased degree. That's just one example.

I would also add that the hyperventilation that you're displaying here is probably the primary input to what is going on in the hands (though this was not clear at all in the video. It just looked like they were being straightened.. i couldn't detect any spasm type activity)- have a read here: Cramps and tingling: A diagnostic conundrum

I've had a look through the various threads that you've started and they all pretty much tend in the same direction. You're not feeling well. Believe me when I say that you won't feel like superman overnight. Working on your health is not a quick fix. The kitchen sink approach is probably not going to help you. Try something, be consistent for a few weeks. Take your temps/pulse. Check your breathing. Gut. Sleep. etc etc. This is the methodical process that is required i believe. After 2 week you can say whether there's a positive or a negative trend. The add something else, or remove something, or do a different exercise, or go to bed at a different time.. the inputs are endless.
Best of luck. I hope you find what you're looking for.

OP
T

troubledtimes

okay- i've watched the video 3x now.
I feel like there's a concept that will be hard for you to shake that there's "abnormal brain activity" causing "partial seizures".. i can see that if you don't have medical training that reading this one webMD or another medical information site, you may look at the twitching that you're experiencing in your eyes as "seizure" type activity. Obviously I can only go by what i'm seeing on that video but it doesn't look pathological to me. But you seem very attached to this concept. The brain scan should allay your concerns but I've also seen people in this state who simply think they're missed something.. which, of course, CAN happen... hopefully not in your case..
Anxiety manifests in multiple ways and can affect all systems in the body. In term of what you're experiencing, a panicking/stress response can make people with Tourette's syndrome posture and 'twitch' (insert their specific manifestation) to an increased degree. That's just one example.

I would also add that the hyperventilation that you're displaying here is probably the primary input to what is going on in the hands (though this was not clear at all in the video. It just looked like they were being straightened.. i couldn't detect any spasm type activity)- have a read here: Cramps and tingling: A diagnostic conundrum

I've had a look through the various threads that you've started and they all pretty much tend in the same direction. You're not feeling well. Believe me when I say that you won't feel like superman overnight. Working on your health is not a quick fix. The kitchen sink approach is probably not going to help you. Try something, be consistent for a few weeks. Take your temps/pulse. Check your breathing. Gut. Sleep. etc etc. This is the methodical process that is required i believe. After 2 week you can say whether there's a positive or a negative trend. The add something else, or remove something, or do a different exercise, or go to bed at a different time.. the inputs are endless.
Best of luck. I hope you find what you're looking for.

here you go brother here is the 1st video and this one is different. i am deffinitley in bad shape in this one here is the link.

teds

Forum Supporter
here you go brother here is the 1st video and this one is different. i am deffinitley in bad shape in this one here is the link.

yep i think the facial motor tick is more apparent in this video.

My advice stands. Like I said, you're clearly attached this being a brain/neurological issue. I really hope not, for your sake, because treatment outcomes for those issues are certainly limited. But, hopefully it's more of a lifestyle fix and maybe some psychology to assist. I wold add to this that if you're still drinking alcohol then I'd stop. While I'm not saying it's the devil, it certainly won't be helping your brain if there is, in fact, something going on there. Just stop it. Effects of alcohol consumption are cumulative.
You've said that you get these symptoms without sugar and without alcohol consumption. It would be interesting to see if your diet was "clearer" in the sugar component, if this was the case/I.e. stop drinking pop. Eat some fruit, drink some milk, eats some eggs, basically simplify the food so that you're not adding any unnecessary chemicals or excipients.
It was hard to tell from your thread if you're still on SSRIs? I would probably chat to your doc about that. good luck

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals