Spasms And Uncontrolled Twitches Link Provided This Time

troubledtimes

i made a 2nd video of the problems ive been having with head and body twitches and some type of seizing up of my myself. i was told it was anxiety but i disagree clearly. i have an upcoming head scan im waiting for i wanted to see what you guys think of this or any ideas

gately

Have you tried any of the advice, from anyone, from the past five threads you've created? If so, what did you try and what were your reactions to those things?

For instance, take all the advice I first gave you: Beyond all the stuff about how you need to clean up your diet, lifestyle advice, how to find an alternative practitioner who might actually help you, etc. I suggested trying topical magnesium. Did you try that?

HDD

Have you tried an antihistamine? Histamine prevents relaxation.

Cyproheptadine, low dose. It's otc in some countries and ideallabs carries it. A doctor can prescribe it. Benadryl could help, also.

Last edited:

Broken earpod

You do seem really anxious brother. Have you considered it could be anxiety or are you rejecting it completely?

OP
T

troubledtimes

Have you tried any of the advice, from anyone, from the past five threads you've created? If so, what did you try and what were your reactions to those things?

For instance, take all the advice I first gave you: Beyond all the stuff about how you need to clean up your diet, lifestyle advice, how to find an alternative practitioner who might actually help you, etc. I suggested trying topical magnesium. Did you try that?

i did try magnesium glyinate. been a good month on it not helping. benn trying different diets no luck accept avoiding caffeign and sugar helps.

OP
T

troubledtimes

Have you tried an antihistamine? Histamine prevents relaxation.

Cyproheptadine, low dose. It's otc in some countries and ideallabs carries it. A doctor can prescribe it. Benadryl could help, also.
i have tried benedryl before with no luck. cyproheptadine i have not im going to look into that

OP
T

troubledtimes

You do seem really anxious brother. Have you considered it could be anxiety or are you rejecting it completely?

im not rejecting it being anxiety. but ive had severe anxiety starting in my 20s and i know what that and panic attacks feel like. never have i started jerking or spasming my body like this before.

OP
T

troubledtimes

one thing to add is i do take a benzo. i said ativan in the video i meant to say klonopin**** and ive been on it for about 11 months now at 1mg a day. so im sure im somewhat dependent on it and there could be some withdrawal issues with it even tho i have been taking it normally. but the main problem here is that BEFORE i even started a benzo i was getting these spasms! thats why i got a prescription of a benzo was because it helps to calm them down. so to say its just anxiety or benzo withdrawal etc i dont think that is true. i said in the video its been a long 2 years and i have only been on benzos for 11 months so. never touched one before that. there does seem like a connection to food and exercise that worsens this.... i guess time will tell figuring this out

Peater

I started to get severe 'eye twitches' late last year - they went away in the end and have not come back. The only thing I have changed is removed dairy and added thiamine. (Allithiamine, lipothiamine, and benfotiamine - not all togther, and no need for you to try all at once or even these forms, you could try normal HCL. Make sure you don't deplete your other B's, or just try high dosing Haiduts Energin)

Maljam

i did try magnesium glyinate. been a good month on it not helping. benn trying different diets no luck accept avoiding caffeign and sugar helps.

What dietary changes have you tried? You say you have been trying different diets but you have only been a member a month, it takes time to find out if a diet suits you. If you had started a new diet the day you joined and stuck to it, you'd only be seeing the true effects around now IMO. Switching many different diets very quickly isn't very helpful.

I feel like you are hoping for a magic bullet, or for someone to tell you the supplement you need. You haven't given us any dietary information at all. I was like this too years ago. Unfortunately this isn't going to happen. They don't exist.

Please tell me at least you haven't eaten wheat in the last month?

Try this. Macros around 33/33/33 then adjust and see how you feel, more fat less carbs for a few days, then more carbs less fat see what feels best. Maybe a little less protein than 33%, fill in with whichever macro out of fat or carb suits you better. Fat sources coming from butter, fatty meat such as beef or lamb, high fat goat dairy, olive oil in small amounts, egg yolks are very important and I have heard about peoples anxiety improving just from including those in the diet. Goat milk. Vegetables you enjoy eating, fruit that doesn't bother you. Boiled starch that suits you, potatoes or rice seems to suit the vast majority of people. High fruit diets seem irritating for a lot of people with already damaged guts. Absolutely no wheat or alcohol. Some people need a pretty basic diet for a while to allow the gut to heal. Damaged gut is an extremely common issue with anxiety. You can soon see the direction a diet is going, for example within days when I stopped eating wheat when my gut was destroyed, my anxiety was much improved.

I'll be honest I don't see a right lot in your video. A lot of people would be a little out of breath walking and talking and you don't seem too out of breathe. You do seem very anxious. Anxiety can cause a load of scary and weird symptoms. I didn't believe for months anxiety was causing all my issues years ago, but it was.

im not rejecting it being anxiety. but ive had severe anxiety starting in my 20s and i know what that and panic attacks feel like. never have i started jerking or spasming my body like this before.

Symptoms from anxiety can change and turn into different things, but still have the same root cause, anxiety. This happened to me too. I know you don't believe it but everything to me points to anxiety. You keep making threads about this issue, non anxious people usually make 1 post and take the advice, they dont keep making more threads, this is a big anxiety flag in my opinion.

It will be good for you to get that head scan whenever it happens to rule out anything serious, then if nothing comes back you should make fixing your anxiety your number 1 goal. Thats what I would do.

Last edited:

Maljam

one thing to add is i do take a benzo. i said ativan in the video i meant to say klonopin**** and ive been on it for about 11 months now at 1mg a day. so im sure im somewhat dependent on it and there could be some withdrawal issues with it even tho i have been taking it normally. but the main problem here is that BEFORE i even started a benzo i was getting these spasms! thats why i got a prescription of a benzo was because it helps to calm them down. so to say its just anxiety or benzo withdrawal etc i dont think that is true. i said in the video its been a long 2 years and i have only been on benzos for 11 months so. never touched one before that. there does seem like a connection to food and exercise that worsens this.... i guess time will tell figuring this out

Yes this isnt that strange when you think about it. The spasms are caused by anxiety, the benzo doesn't fix anxiety, so why would the spasms have gone away?

You have been checked out by doctors over the past 2 years right? Have they found anything? It is good to see doctors to see if they can spot something, but in the end if you are still going to them and they say it's just anxiety, what will you do?

Everything you have said is a symptom of anxiety, shortness of breath/breathing issues, feelings of heart attack issues or heart problems, twitching, problems with sleep.

Last edited:
OP
T

troubledtimes

What dietary changes have you tried? You say you have been trying different diets but you have only been a member a month, it takes time to find out if a diet suits you. If you had started a new diet the day you joined and stuck to it, you'd only be seeing the true effects around now IMO. Switching many different diets very quickly isn't very helpful.

I feel like you are hoping for a magic bullet, or for someone to tell you the supplement you need. You haven't given us any dietary information at all. I was like this too years ago. Unfortunately this isn't going to happen. They don't exist.

Please tell me at least you haven't eaten wheat in the last month?

Try this. Macros around 33/33/33 then adjust and see how you feel, more fat less carbs for a few days, then more carbs less fat see what feels best. Maybe a little less protein than 33%, fill in with whichever macro out of fat or carb suits you better. Fat sources coming from butter, fatty meat such as beef or lamb, high fat goat dairy, olive oil in small amounts, egg yolks are very important and I have heard about peoples anxiety improving just from including those in the diet. Goat milk. Vegetables you enjoy eating, fruit that doesn't bother you. Boiled starch that suits you, potatoes or rice seems to suit the vast majority of people. High fruit diets seem irritating for a lot of people with already damaged guts. Absolutely no wheat or alcohol. Some people need a pretty basic diet for a while to allow the gut to heal. Damaged gut is an extremely common issue with anxiety. You can soon see the direction a diet is going, for example within days when I stopped eating wheat when my gut was destroyed, my anxiety was much improved.

I'll be honest I don't see a right lot in your video. A lot of people would be a little out of breath walking and talking and you don't seem too out of breathe. You do seem very anxious. Anxiety can cause a load of scary and weird symptoms. I didn't believe for months anxiety was causing all my issues years ago, but it was.

dietary changes for a month? not at all. been trying different eating habbits for a good year now. and protein and fats deffinitley is an improvement. carbs are a killer for me so there to a minimum. egg yokes, chicken breast, lean ground beef sometimes, i find red and orange bell peppers mix well with me. i tried kale, banana and blueberry shakes for a solid month which i couldnt say made a change in health for me. i have deffinitley cut out wheat. i cant remember when the last time i have bought a load of bread was. deffinitley disagree with your last sentence. that type of walking or going up one flight of stairs should not put a young man out of breath. where as before this started 2 years ago i was even fatter 20 pounds heavier and i could run up 5 flights of stairs easily. ive had no choice but to lose weight uninentionally because i cant handle certain foods anymore. you need to ask yourself were you twitching your eyes and shaking your arms in spasms with them locking up like a seizure?? all hours of the day?? because these symptoms are always present just in different degrees. if i go bike riding it literally does not cause spasms for me. if i walk it will. no word of a lie something about walking seems to seize me up weather its heart or cadio related or nervous system wise. sitting on a bike and riding around pedaling hard will not make me spasm. its really odd. another thing is i cant sleep in my bed anymore. i cant lay down on soft surfaces because i find it hard to breathe especially on my left side. so ive started sleeping on a really thin hard matress which is alot better. how i cant sleep on a bed anymore is abnormal. i know alot of things mimic anxiety but lets be real here. the only people who said it was anxiety were the ER who rushed me out without any real follow up or not talking to me longer then 2 minutes. and my old gp who talked to me for 2 minutes with no follow up test. so since than ive had a lung test done which has not shown any issues, blood work seems ok, ct scan of stomach seems ok,

Symptoms from anxiety can change and turn into different things, but still have the same root cause, anxiety. This happened to me too. I know you don't believe it but everything to me points to anxiety. You keep making threads about this issue, non anxious people usually make 1 post and take the advice, they dont keep making more threads, this is a big anxiety flag in my opinion.

It will be good for you to get that head scan whenever it happens to rule out anything serious, then if nothing comes back you should make fixing your anxiety your number 1 goal. Thats what I would do.

OP
T

troubledtimes

Yes this isnt that strange when you think about it. The spasms are caused by anxiety, the benzo doesn't fix anxiety, so why would the spasms have gone away?

You have been checked out by doctors over the past 2 years right? Have they found anything? It is good to see doctors to see if they can spot something, but in the end if you are still going to them and they say it's just anxiety, what will you do?

Everything you have said is a symptom of anxiety, shortness of breath/breathing issues, feelings of heart attack issues or heart problems, twitching, problems with sleep.
what are you talking about these spasms do not go away ever. they lessen but never go away. BUT the spasms LESSEN because benzos are not just anti anxiety but they are ALSO anti convulsant. they literally act like an anti seizure medication. so i deffinitley could be on the verge of epilepsy or i have developed some form of it. its also common that a cyst or tumor has grow in the brain region or whatever the cause being can cause abnormal activity in the brain resulting in spasms and partial seizures. so benzos work to deffinitley stop any sort of seizure in the brain thats why they give benzos out at the ER if someone is having a grand mal seizure. so to just say its anxiety is most likley wrong. i have a head scan and awaiting results of lyme disease coming up. waiting for those. if that does not work out and a diet wont calm this down ill have no choice but to go to the amen clinics. they deffinitley take alot more time and a smarter response to peoples health.

OP
T

troubledtimes

I started to get severe 'eye twitches' late last year - they went away in the end and have not come back. The only thing I have changed is removed dairy and added thiamine. (Allithiamine, lipothiamine, and benfotiamine - not all togther, and no need for you to try all at once or even these forms, you could try normal HCL. Make sure you don't deplete your other B's, or just try high dosing Haiduts Energin)

thats a good idea to try. what is a good b1 suppliment to try? whats the difference between thiamine and Allithiamine, lipothiamine, and benfotiamine?

Peater

thats a good idea to try. what is a good b1 suppliment to try? whats the difference between thiamine and Allithiamine, lipothiamine, and benfotiamine?

They're different forms of thiamine - lipothiamine is just allithiamine in an enteric coating, benfo is processed by the liver.

Allithiamine is called TTFD which can enter cells by itself

Navigating Thiamine Supplements- Hormones Matter

Thiamine Deficiency and Dependency Syndromes: Case Reports

Like I said though you might cause another B vit deficiency with just high doses of thiamine.

Maljam

@troubledtimes Serious question, what are you hoping to get from posting here? If you do have a tumour or cyst on the brain, nobody on here can diagnose that. Most things people suggest you just swat away immediately. Are you sure this is the right forum for you to be visiting, would there not be another one more suitable? I'm just not sure what you are gaining from being here?

I think if you had a brain tumour like you think you do, B1 wouldn't do much.

I do genuinely want to help you but I'm not sure what help you want people to give you?

OP
T

troubledtimes

@troubledtimes Serious question, what are you hoping to get from posting here? If you do have a tumour or cyst on the brain, nobody on here can diagnose that. Most things people suggest you just swat away immediately. Are you sure this is the right forum for you to be visiting, would there not be another one more suitable? I'm just not sure what you are gaining from being here?

I think if you had a brain tumour like you think you do, B1 wouldn't do much.

I do genuinely want to help you but I'm not sure what help you want people to give you?

hey bro i understand that when you make a suggestion people might correct you or give you an opinion on it but that doesnt mean you should get offended. people cant just take what you say and live there life by that thinking it will solve the problem. you gave a response and i told you something to further elaborate on the issue. this is a discussion and if someone has a retort to what you say i think youre on the wrong forum. just being realistic. im getting alot of good information you dont need to try to shut someone down because they had a response to your reply. im trying to figure this out and if a head scan shows nothing than possably thiamine like another member said could be a great idea to try. i wouldnt have even thought of that if i didnt join this forum. so if you cant have a discussion maybe a different thread is better for you dude. this could also be an issue with the pancreas or insulin. who knows you dont know unless you try your options and this is one of them

5a-DHP

i have yes. they say its ok. thyroid, hemoglobin, glucose, etc. i have not had an extended long term test on glucose or insulin tho

Have you had electrolytes and minerals tested - potassium, sodium, calcium, chloride. rbc magnesium, etc? Those are the first thing I'd get checked, along with cortisol and aldosterone, if I was having muscle twitches.

If you have your actual values it would be useful to post them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals