Sleep,libido, Erections

Jing

What can give good sleep without messing with libido and erections? Whenever I find something that helps with sleep it messes with my libido and erections I've been trying out cyproheptadine recently 1mg and I also tried out 3.75mg mirtazapine , I did a night with mirtazapine but then decided I will try cyproheptadine first . I haven't had libido or erections since ...

T

TheBeard

Do you generally have a good awareness about the changes occuring in your body?
Maybe meditation can help see clearer deep inside of yourself.

Blue09

Have you had first hand experience with it?
Yes. Better sleep better libido better erections. Take 10mg before bed so it doesn't make you tired during the day.
You may get pretty hungry but it's user and dosage dependant. Things to keep an eye on are blood sugar rising and so prolactin.

T

TheBeard

Yes. Better sleep better libido better erections. Take 10mg before bed so it doesn't make you tired during the day.
You may get pretty hungry but it's user and dosage dependant. Things to keep an eye on are blood sugar rising and so prolactin.

I've had extensive experience with it for three years, not once did my sleep improve.
It gives me the craziest dreams, makes me wake at least a dozen times during the night, and has me wake up exhausted.

I was pushing through because it provided me great:
Pumps
Muscle fullness
Appetite

Other than that this drug is hell, also gave me the worst anxiety.

In case you want to go deeper:

Long acting Ghrelin mimetics (MK-677) = brain detrimental - AnabolicMinds.com

Blue09

I've had extensive experience with it for three years, not once did my sleep improve.
It gives me the craziest dreams, makes me wake at least a dozen times during the night, and has me wake up exhausted.

I was pushing through because it provided me great:
Pumps
Muscle fullness
Appetite

Other than that this drug is hell, also gave me the worst anxiety.

In case you want to go deeper:

Long acting Ghrelin mimetics (MK-677) = brain detrimental - AnabolicMinds.com

I've not had any of those effects. What source are you using? I wake up fine, sleep is awesome and definitely no anxiety. Skin and hair both better aswell. Did you keep prolactin in check?

ubiety

Take a few grams of glycine and some L-Ornithine before bed. If you wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, take more L-Ornithine then. I've had bad insomnia for most of my life, and this is the best combo I've used for good sleep, and it gives me morning wood as well.

OP
J

Jing

Take a few grams of glycine and some L-Ornithine before bed. If you wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, take more L-Ornithine then. I've had bad insomnia for most of my life, and this is the best combo I've used for good sleep, and it gives me morning wood as well.
Glycine causes erection and libido problems for me , never tried l-ornithine.

golder

I wonder why this combo works so well? I've done glycine by itself and ornithine by itself and noticed nothing. Anyone got any idea why the combo might work? Thanks!

ubiety

I wonder why this combo works so well? I've done glycine by itself and ornithine by itself and noticed nothing. Anyone got any idea why the combo might work? Thanks!

Why the combo might work for sleep or for morning wood? Glycine alone gave me wood, though it's more frequent with ornithine; along with better sleep. A simple explanation might be that glycine can help induce a level of REM sleep where erections occur. My sleep was very poor before and I rarely got morning wood.

marcar72

What can give good sleep without messing with libido and erections?

Sooooooooo your username implies the Chinese definition of "essence" and "kidney health" yet you're worried about maintaining constant libido and erections?? :nono

OP
J

Jing

Sooooooooo your username implies the Chinese definition of "essence" and "kidney health" yet you're worried about maintaining constant libido and erections?? :nono
Who said anything about constant libido and erections? It's nice to just actually have a libido and erections lol

T

TheBeard

I've not had any of those effects. What source are you using? I wake up fine, sleep is awesome and definitely no anxiety. Skin and hair both better aswell. Did you keep prolactin in check?

Raw powder from a Chinese source.

I've tried 4 different sources on this product, same taste, same effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals