PFS - Is There Any Hope For Me?/Anything To Try?

jinstewart

Hi all,

I've read so so much on this, understood a little here, but admittedly very little. I'm hoping someone can point me at anything to try. I'm sorry if the following breaches any terms of decency etc, I'll try and keep things factual. I'm grateful to anyone who can read this and advise me what to do.

35y/o, 6', 85kg lean (weightlift.)

Took Finasteride @ 1mg/day for four days, 18th - 21st Sept this year. After that, took the dose down to 1.5mg/week (Mon, Wed, Fri) and took that until Weds 10th Oct. That Weds night I got my first ever experience of ED ever in my life. Stopped dead then. For the next two weeks everything seemed to recover fine, then (as seems typical with PFS) at the end of October, the crash happened. I noticed ED come on rapidly, though I was getting STRONG "morning wood"/nocturnal erections, which stopped almost entirely. Told my s/o what I'd done and we split up right there, this brought on the stress which I think is also typical.

Currently ED is the worst thing. I can hardly maintain/get an erection at all if I "test" it curing the day (gym shower for example,) however I have noticed on days where I've taken creatine this sometimes even jumps to 80%-90% "hard" by myself in bed.

Currently I supplement:
Ginkgo Balboa @ 6000mg/day
L-Citrulline @ 1000mg/day
Pycnogenol @ 100mg/day
Creatine @ 4g/day Mon,Tue,Thurs,Fri (always have, still lift.)

Some days/nights the "rising dread" feeling gets me and I cannot cope, however Ginkgo Balboa does *seem* to be helping that more than a little, but only started that very recently.

Please, does anyone have anything I might try and do? Do I have any chance of getting better? I'll be so so grateful for ANY help with this.

Thank you so much for reading.