Second Period With Progesterone Supplement?

alywest

I purchased progesterone online because it's the only place I could find it in capsule form. What I purchased is called PergestoMend. The instructions on the bottle say that I should give my mother, 91 with dementia, two tablets a day for the first 2 weeks then it can be raised to 4 tablets a day for 2 to 4 months. I am not sure if this is the way peat would recommend it. I told my sister that I have her on this and she told me that the "fake hormones" are cancer-causing. Is that a pharmaceutical fake hormone? Would it still hold true 2 a supplemental type?

I know that Ray Peat has said that it's supposed to be dissolved in vitamin E (or tocopherols). It may even be harmful if dissolved in a PUFA like peanut oil (what they dissolved a "bio-identical progesterone pill that I got at the pharmacy.) If it's dissolved in Vitamin E it should be ok, however, some are higher quality than others.

Mary Pruter

I know that Ray Peat has said that it's supposed to be dissolved in vitamin E (or tocopherols). It may even be harmful if dissolved in a PUFA like peanut oil (what they dissolved a "bio-identical progesterone pill that I got at the pharmacy.) If it's dissolved in Vitamin E it should be ok, however, some are higher quality than others.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals