Searching For A Health Website I Used To Frequent

jzeno

Used to frequent a health website where you could search by ailment or remedy. Focus was mostly natural stuff. Users could submit their remedies and people could support individual remedies by voting or starring them (if I remember correctly). More popular ones would be higher up.

Mostly green color for the theme of the website. Can't remember the domain but I thought it had something like natural, health, remedies, etc in the address but not sure.

There was one main guy who would give his two cents on each ailment and then below you could read where users submitted their remedies and they were ordered by popularity. I thought his name started with a J, like Joe and he was living in a foreign country like Singapore, but I can't recall.

Thanks in advance

Peatful

Cure Zone dot com?

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@foodandtheworld Boom. That's the one.

I tried searching for half an hour in Google. Couldn't find it. Searched in DuckDuckGo: 2nd result.

Google is garbage. So much censorship and information shifting. Complete garbage.

Then I come back here and you found it, too!

Thanks

Tarmander

Your description reminds me of this website: Ailments - Earth Clinic
For example, this their page on molasses and its possible use in curing anemia with a lot of comments from people who had tried it: Home Remedies for Anemia - Earth Clinic

You can also access their old version to see if the website formatting matches what you remembered: Earth Clinic Archive
@foodandtheworld Boom. That's the one.

I tried searching for half an hour in Google. Couldn't find it. Searched in DuckDuckGo: 2nd result.

Google is garbage. So much censorship and information shifting. Complete garbage.

Then I come back here and you found it, too!

Thanks
This is a sweet site

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals