Scalp Massages To Stop/halt Hairloss 2020?

Matt C

Same, maybe at some point I will get back to my one morning coffee, it just feels so good lol
Anyway, yesterday first day in a while that I pushed a little bit in sports, and I immediatly have a temperature dropdown lol
Jesus christ, my body just does not want me to do anything that I enjoy I guess, it really sucks

I get that, I'll come back from the gym after a good weight session in which I don't overdo it and my body temp is lower than when I left. Frustrates me seeing that but it usually raises to a higher point about 45min to an hour after the session so I dont' know how to read it.

Matt C

36.8 at NIGHT?
that is really good.
Did you mean daytime?

Yeah in the evening I'll get to 36.8 typically. But I had a span there where i was hitting 37 and sometimes over. Haidut mentioned on a podcast with Danny that you should be getting well over 37 however.

So I usually wake with 36.2, get to 36.5 midday, hit a hight of 36.8 in evening. But I wanna be clearing 37 consistently before I go routinely with scalp manipulation.

mrchibbs

Yeah in the evening I'll get to 36.8 typically. But I had a span there where i was hitting 37 and sometimes over. Haidut mentioned on a podcast with Danny that you should be getting well over 37 however.

So I usually wake with 36.2, get to 36.5 midday, hit a hight of 36.8 in evening. But I wanna be clearing 37 consistently before I go routinely with scalp manipulation.

I must say you’re quite wise. Good thyroid + slow massage with plenty of recovery = very good plan

Matt C

I must say you’re quite wise. Good thyroid + slow massage with plenty of recovery = very good plan

Well lately since i've discovered the method to detach my galea in areas, my scalp has become more flexible in a span of weeks compared to months of the 20 min routine from perfecthairhealth. Once my metabolism is better I will go back to a more heavy routine that the site recommends, since it's worked well for many others.

My 830nm red light man light just came in the mail. Gonna incorporate that into a routine and will post results after a couple months.

GenericName86

I completely dropped coffee and added NDT. To be honest I think it works. The cold hands occurences have been reduced dramatically. No I only have to figure out how to lose weight without messing with stress hormones again lol.

Which NDT are you using? I have been using Dr. Ron's in the past. I've heard ancestral supplements is good.

Zigzag

Allergy Research Group atm. People said good things about it here. I will test something else after that one.

Infarouge

MPB has more to do with our primal progenitors with uberhigh testosterone, dht, and bulging muscles violently crushing their nicely haired siblings skulls before raping the females of the species. Unfortunately, I doubt that nutrition holds an effective solution to this existential quagmire.

Zigzag

MPB has more to do with our primal progenitors with uberhigh testosterone, dht, and bulging muscles violently crushing their nicely haired siblings skulls before raping the females of the species. Unfortunately, I doubt that nutrition holds an effective solution to this existential quagmire.
What does that even mean...

Ableton

What does that even mean...
How mpb was passed on as a trait
Let’s give this a second thought just for fun

Obviously in the state of nature people were killing themselves, then raping the females of the other tribe to pass on their genes (and avoid incest)
People with high androgen levels were more likely to do that
Now you have to wonder if those people are also more likely to have mpb, aka if androgens cause hairloss. On this site, people like to argue they do not, but to me it would seem that they certainly do, and only tons of protective hormones are saving you from balding when androgenic. Which you maybe do not have if you have to sleep in cold places all the time, and do not have oj and gelatine readily available in your fridge. you get the idea. It makes sense hunter gatherers were running on stress, because they literally did not know if they could eat in 2 days.
However, they were also safe from all the estrogenic mess our modern industry crreates, which makes it more likely that our ancestors who had mpb were closer to „the rock“ or your bald scandinavian viking than the bald loser Who has estrogen issues. You get the idea. You also get the idea why these hormonal profiles (bald, but androgenic) still attract women even nowadays, although hair is so desirable.
So this would mean, in the state of nature, balding would be a trait passed on thru natural selection as it’s associated with high androgen levels, and in the absence of evolved technique, androgens (strength, height, weight, associated behaviour) dominate. Just like they do for apes. Kind of funny if you think how almost every scifi movie involving biologically highly evolved humanoid, violent species portrays them as bald with massive skull expansion. Think about the new alien movies e.g. bald master race.
B...but balding looks bad, it’s not desirable to woman.
Correct, isolated that was not even the case in the state of nature. It did not matter, however, because the females did not choose. They got raped, and more often than not, by bald men, because these happened to have more androgens, which made them stronger. Those bald, androgenic slayers did not give a ***t about their subpar progesterone levels, I guarantee you that. they were busy boosting their thyroid by eating the brain of their low androgen nw1 counterpart to continue the slaying with the next tribe, after impregnating the females.
Balding becomes a problem withhin societys with laws in check that prevent this (aka when women choose their mates) and if combined with estrogens. Being bald is good in the state of nature (having high androgens is, anyways), and bad in the state of culture. The latter our bodies, who have been in this state for only 10000 of the 200000 years our species exist, could not foresee.
Which is why we hop on fin and rape our androgens instead of...well you get the idea.

Last edited:

Zigzag

I know what he wanted to say, but it's bordering on offtopic in this thread. When it comes to the fact that balding is not desirable to women, we can debate whether it's just because it looks bad (well duh) or it has more evolutionary meaning to it why they find it ugly.

Ableton

I know what he wanted to say, but it's bordering on offtopic in this thread. When it comes to the fact that balding is not desirable to women, we can debate whether it's just because it looks bad (well duh) or it has more evolutionary meaning to it why they find it ugly.

True, the title clearly states 2020

Ableton

There is no evolutionary meaning to women finding something good or bad, because evolution never accounted for women having choice
There is just dominance

Ableton

Reasonable take.
Glad you are not calling it a brutal blackpill, because that would undermine my argument :D

for the record: i am glad women get to choose. I do not want to enforce violence on anyone.

i want ******* hair on top of my androgens

Last edited:

Zigzag

Glad you are not calling it a brutal blackpill, because that would undermine my argument :D

for the record: i am glad women gwt to choose. I do not want to enforce violence on anyone.

i want ******* hair on top of my androgens
We all do bruh. We all do. But it seems we can't have both :D

Mossy

but balding looks bad, it’s not desirable to woman.
I don’t find this to be true at all. From women within a wide age-range. A man being an alpha male is the #1 quality a women desires—whether that alpha is a reality or just perceived. This has been my experience.

GreekDemiGod

I get that, I'll come back from the gym after a good weight session in which I don't overdo it and my body temp is lower than when I left. Frustrates me seeing that but it usually raises to a higher point about 45min to an hour after the session so I dont' know how to read it.
Same. Resistance training makes my temp drop

Ableton

I don’t find this to be true at all. From women within a wide age-range. A man being an alpha male is the #1 quality a women desires—whether that alpha is a reality or just perceived. This has been my experience.
I do actually agree with you, but it’s difficult to argue if you can be perceived as alpha if you are not hot. Certainly more difficult

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals