"Safest" Way To Get 150 Grams Of Protein A Day Without Dairy

Prosper

No, the body tells you nothing. The mind is in control of that.
The mind is in control of bodily sensations ? No my friend. The mind merely receives data and takes action based on the sensorily information it receives. Your mind doesn't determine when you're hungry or when you're hurting, your body does.

Orion

it's from increased PTH, it's directly from the increased phosphate, the same thing happned to me last year when I got PTH tested and i had bone aching. i thought i could offset it with enough egg shell calcium, apparently not...

what else could you think of?

I recently starting taking 1 teaspoon of calcium carbonate twice a day, it provides 2,400mg of calcium. I just take with mouthful of OJ.

Cronometer shows that I had 1:1 ratio of Ca : P, so trying to increase that, I use skim milk, cottage cheese and gelatin as my main proteins, so Ca intake will not be high enough.

OP
mayweatherking
I recently starting taking 1 teaspoon of calcium carbonate twice a day, it provides 2,400mg of calcium. I just take with mouthful of OJ.

Cronometer shows that I had 1:1 ratio of Ca : P, so trying to increase that, I use skim milk, cottage cheese and gelatin as my main proteins, so Ca intake will not be high enough.

whats your protein count per day? do you ever suffer constipation ?

Orion

whats your protein count per day? do you ever suffer constipation ?

I average 150grams protein, and no bowel issues so far. I drink 4 to 5 very strong coffees and take 800mg caffeine spread throughout the day as well.

OP
mayweatherking
I average 150grams protein, and no bowel issues so far. I drink 4 to 5 very strong coffees and take 800mg caffeine spread throughout the day as well.

I see. I can't seem to shake the constipation. I want that much protein per day to counter the estrogen, but I'm having issues hitting it with the right protein from what I was saying (can't drink milk due to constipation, can't do muscle meat due to phosphate,...... ????). I think I might try gelatin at 30grams a day, 1 liter of skim milk like you, and then 30 grams of beef or oysters and rotate it and try to add in cheese as well. The phosphate is wayyy too high, I really started devleoping bad problems from only muscle meat.

It's like a chicken or the egg dillema.

How do you make your coffee ?

T

tca300

The mind is in control of bodily sensations ? No my friend. The mind merely receives data and takes action based on the sensorily information it receives. Your mind doesn't determine when you're hungry or when you're hurting, your body does.
That is assuming your mind isn't fabricating things, as its well known to do. Your way off and missing my point. Does the body not shake and exhibit various unpleasant sensations when someone is going into alcohol or drug withdrawal? Responding with " my body doesnt feel right without alcohol or drugs, so I should therefore indulge." Simply listening to your body isnt enough to go on. Making calculations based on good information, in conjunction with how different things effect you, is needed. "Listening to your body " is an extreme, oversimplification.

Orion

I see. I can't seem to shake the constipation. I want that much protein per day to counter the estrogen, but I'm having issues hitting it with the right protein from what I was saying (can't drink milk due to constipation, can't do muscle meat due to phosphate,...... ????). I think I might try gelatin at 30grams a day, 1 liter of skim milk like you, and then 30 grams of beef or oysters and rotate it and try to add in cheese as well. The phosphate is wayyy too high, I really started devleoping bad problems from only muscle meat.

It's like a chicken or the egg dillema.

How do you make your coffee ?

Starting to think most of my health issues are related to high P to Ca as well. Extra Ca seems to be helpful so far.

I think keeping iron low is helpful too, iron can be implicated in constipation.

I get about 25grams protein from collagen(great lakes gelatin)

I make coffee with; skim milk, sugar, instant coffee, pinch canning salt. Heated and bring to work in thermos

Magnesium and salt should help constipation, you test those out?

Prosper

Your way off and missing my point.
Clearly it still eludes me. Perhape the words we are using are referring to different conceptualizations on each side. It's not surprising, considering how we are using vague terms like "mind" and "body" without further clarification.

Buttercup

Haidit, when once questioned why he didn't do milk (and his diet seemed high in phosphate and lacking in calcium), once said he had used niacinamide to help lower the phosphate. Whether that compound completely controls it, (or whether he still uses it in this at), I wouldn't know.

The problem I have is that each day take in so many metabolic stimulators (coffee, low PUFA, dairy, Haidut's extremely powerful metabolic supplement stimulators), my main focus has always been on staying well fed. My body will burn through skinmed milk and sugar within an hour or so (easily), and is then clucking for more nutrients. That's when (if I don't have enough food with me), I get into trouble and I am then at risk of eating bad things, or buying bad things (due to poor availability of decent foods in stores), and I then make bad choices just to get calories in my body.

Recently I have learned that backing off supplements altogether is probably a wise thing, and then the next thing that increases my appetite (like nothing else) is the super strong ground coffee (which i chain drink, each day). Coffee makes me warm and happy, but I think I overdo it, to be honest. I need to take in just enough each day for it to have the positive effects. My coffee habit is a serious addiction. But it's an addiction that benefits my body, and works for what I need (without it I am cold and sad).

Fructose also lowers the phosphate.

Here in the UK, you can buy pots of bone broth in Waitrose that yield 50g of protein per pot (for just under £3).

Or you could just buy the gelatin and have that in coffee? Have enough of that (each day) to get what you need, and then top this off with oysters/liver, or other small amounts of muscle meats that are more tightly packed with nutrients? Eggs also (despite the PUFA), are (surprisingly) quite low in actual protein per egg, so you could use these in the same context (alongside the gelatin). And then add the calcium (egg shell), of course to improve the calcium/phosphate ratio.

I've also recently left the milk/dairy behind. Done milk for three years (solid). Recently gave it up, and feel so much better. But I have the same phosphate issues now that I am pounding the muscle meats instead.

Adding the calcium (as a supplement) is a bit annoying in that it then can cause constipation. Nothing ever seems easy on this dietary approach. We are told that increasing the metabolic rate solves the constipation, and that calcium is imperative for this. Yet, we also know that calcium sedates the bowel, and without the thyroid doing its job, the extra calcium can give you the constipation problem (and also gets distributed into problematic areas of the body). Just get that magnesium into your body to counteract the calcium, of the calcium isn't doing the job that it should be doing.

The ideal diet I would like to go on would be gelatin, small amounts of liver/shrimp/oysters/eggs and lots of fruit. But I have never had access to good fruit. Well, not in the amounts I would need it each day (in order to eat properly, and get the calories I need). Fruit, unfortunately, sucks.

Sometimes I stumble across truly amazing fruit. And I am so grateful when I find it.

Last edited:
OP
mayweatherking
Starting to think most of my health issues are related to high P to Ca as well. Extra Ca seems to be helpful so far.

I think keeping iron low is helpful too, iron can be implicated in constipation.

I get about 25grams protein from collagen(great lakes gelatin)

I make coffee with; skim milk, sugar, instant coffee, pinch canning salt. Heated and bring to work in thermos

Magnesium and salt should help constipation, you test those out?

Why do you think phosphate is an issue for you? I got some no fat milk and decided to give it a try. Tbh, I have constipation even with muscle meat, i just need more protein overall.

I do use salt on my food. I use instant coffee 3 or 4 times a day very strong, but going to switch soon to like roddy video. Magnesium supplements give me horrible hemroids, and the one on skij I don't notice much, I just made some vegetable broth last night for magnesium, maybe it will help towards it.

Haidit, when once questioned why he didn't do milk (and his diet seemed high in phosphate and lacking in calcium), once said he had used niacinamide to help lower the phosphate. Whether that compound completely controls it, (or whether he still uses it in this at), I wouldn't know.

The problem I have is that each day take in so many metabolic stimulators (coffee, low PUFA, dairy, Haidut's extremely powerful metabolic supplement stimulators), my main focus has always been on staying well fed. My body will burn through skinmed milk and sugar within an hour or so (easily), and is then clucking for more nutrients. That's when (if I don't have enough food with me), I get into trouble and I am then at risk of eating bad things, or buying bad things (due to poor availability of decent foods in stores), and I then make bad choices just to get calories in my body.

Recently I have learned that backing off supplements altogether is probably a wise thing, and then the next thing that increases my appetite (like nothing else) is the super strong ground coffee (which i chain drink, each day). Coffee makes me warm and happy, but I think I overdo it, to be honest. I need to take in just enough each day for it to have the positive effects. My coffee habit is a serious addiction. But it's an addiction that benefits my body, and works for what I need (without it I am cold and sad).

Fructose also lowers the phosphate.

Here in the UK, you can buy pots of bone broth in Waitrose that yield 50g of protein per pot (for just under £3).

Or you could just buy the gelatin and have that in coffee? Have enough of that (each day) to get what you need, and then top this off with oysters/liver, or other small amounts of muscle meats that are more tightly packed with nutrients? Eggs also (despite the PUFA), are (surprisingly) quite low in actual protein per egg, so you could use these in the same context (alongside the gelatin). And then add the calcium (egg shell), of course to improve the calcium/phosphate ratio.

I've also recently left the milk/dairy behind. Done milk for three years (solid). Recently gave it up, and feel so much better. But I have the same phosphate issues now that I am pounding the muscle meats instead.

Adding the calcium (as a supplement) is a bit annoying in that it then can cause constipation. Nothing ever seems easy on this dietary approach. We are told that increasing the metabolic rate solves the constipation, and that calcium is imperative for this. Yet, we also know that calcium sedates the bowel, and without the thyroid doing its job, the extra calcium can give you the constipation problem (and also gets distributed into problematic areas of the body). Just get that magnesium into your body to counteract the calcium, of the calcium isn't doing the job that it should be doing.

The ideal diet I would like to go on would be gelatin, small amounts of liver/shrimp/oysters/eggs and lots of fruit. But I have never had access to good fruit. Well, not in the amounts I would need it each day (in order to eat properly, and get the calories I need). Fruit, unfortunately, sucks.

Sometimes I stumble across truly amazing fruit. And I am so grateful when I find it.

@haidut can you confirm?

OP
mayweatherking
There is more phosphate in milk and cheese than any meats Im aware of when comparing it protein to protein. Its the balance thats most important. Ruminant meats, eggs, gelatin, and balance the phosphate with eggshell.

I just saw this, yes that's what i thought as well. But i utilize egg shell and it isn't working. I get these bone aches, I'm not aure what thr deal is. Is there some studies or quotes frok peat that say this is accurate? I saw rays article and he said milk has anti inflammatory things that block the negatives of milk and cheese.... I think I forgot to use the egg shell a few times and maybe it tipped me far to the other direction

Orion

Why do you think phosphate is an issue for you?

I have excessive sebum/oily skin which seems it could be related to high prolactin, so testing the Calcium ratio approach with short lisuride dose test. If skin improves, I suspect prolactin/PTH involved (so I think that could point to higher phosphate as well, or a bad ratio).

Last edited:
OP
mayweatherking
I have excessive sebum/oily skin which seems it could be related to high prolactin, so testing the Calcium ratio approach with short lisuride dose test. If skin improves, I suspect prolactin/PTH involved.

i have the opposite problem, very dry skin, i want the oily skin, i started to develop crows feet or whatever they are called on the side of my eyes from my skin being sooo dry, but they have gotten better when my skin became more oily. im not sure if it is related to prolactin, i haven't heard that, but you should let me know if you remember or ill check back in with you if you get it tested, i would be very curious to know considering i have the opposite problem.

Orion

i have the opposite problem, very dry skin, i want the oily skin, i started to develop crows feet or whatever they are called on the side of my eyes from my skin being sooo dry, but they have gotten better when my skin became more oily. im not sure if it is related to prolactin, i haven't heard that, but you should let me know if you remember or ill check back in with you if you get it tested, i would be very curious to know considering i have the opposite problem.

This was the post that got me thinking:
Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride (maleate) For Lab/research Use

Prolactin lowering drugs reduce sebum. So working on Ca : P ratio could be helpful in my case, along with lisuride. Just started this experiment so will report back my findings in a week or two.

Dry skin is always listed as a common hypo symptom, so lowering estrogen and protein for liver health sounds like the right approach.

That is assuming your mind isn't fabricating things, as its well known to do. Your way off and missing my point. Does the body not shake and exhibit various unpleasant sensations when someone is going into alcohol or drug withdrawal? Responding with " my body doesnt feel right without alcohol or drugs, so I should therefore indulge."

You're making his point for him. To not "listen to your body" during drug withdrawal can easily result in death. This is why even the alcoholics that want to quit immediately must taper rather than go cold turkey.

Simply listening to your body isnt enough to go on. Making calculations based on good information, in conjunction with how different things effect you, is needed. "Listening to your body " is an extreme, oversimplification.

It might not be an oversimplification when we step back and look at the big picture. People often develop bad food habits by not listening to their bodies in the first place. Then, when they finally start paying attention, they expect instant results after years of ignorance. And that's if they don't become afraid and stop listening again, which they usually do.

Last edited:

Wagner83

I have excessive sebum/oily skin which seems it could be related to high prolactin, so testing the Calcium ratio approach with short lisuride dose test. If skin improves, I suspect prolactin/PTH involved (so I think that could point to higher phosphate as well, or a bad ratio).
If your diet which is very high in dairy and does not contain any starch is too high in phosphate and too low in calcium then every single person on this planet should have tons of sebum , oily skin and hyperphosphatemia issues!

HDD

image.png

HDD

1 is very close to a very safe ratio. But you can easily get by with two or three times as much phosphate as calcium, especially if your sugar intake is good. And then if you're getting plenty of salt and calcium, you don’t have to worry much about the other two calcium and minerals.
East West: Questions & Answers II

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals