"Safest" Way To Get 150 Grams Of Protein A Day Without Dairy

Thoughts?

Muscle meat is loaded with phosphate. All I can think to do is offset with egg shell calcium & gelatin.

Is there any other way?

You "need" that much protein to properly clear estrogen. But, the phosphate is slowly destroying you.

But without the protein, your estrogen will be high and you will get very bad problems. Problems so bad you won't be able to handle milk.

BibleBeliever

There are phosphate counters; on one thread there was a link that fructose lowers excessive phosphate; I'm sure there are other methods too.

I know most here don't like tuna, but you can get cans that say 0 fat or .5 gram of fat, but 30 grams of protein. 100% niacin usually, high in b6 and selenium too. The niacin should be enough to counter the minimal pufa; some coconut oil would as well.

DrJ

A good bone broth will be very high in protein, be anti-inflammatory and make you feel awesome. A QUALITY bone broth will have AT LEAST 1g/protein per fluid oz. Lower than that, you should avoid b/c it's just water.

Raincoast

Great Lakes gelatin usp , collagen in the green container will dissolve without taste into coffee, tea, soup, juice, etc. iherb is reliable and affordable.
2tbsp=11g protein

OP
mayweatherking

the amino acid thing looks interesting. i am looking for a diet though that works. i unfortunately may not have the answers though.

Just eat meat. You can always add dairy back in later when you're better able to handle it.

i hve started to experiene bone aching from too much phosphate i believe. the same thing happened to me last year and my prolactin and PTH were sky rocketed. i'm trying to control them through calcium use, but i still am experiencing the bone aches. i'm not sure if there's anyway to counter it in my situation. my hair is falling out like rocket fire, but i dont kow what to do because i have high estrogen and water retention so constipation with that, so the only way to "Get the estrogen out" is to eat a lot of protein.... it's very frustrating.

There are phosphate counters; on one thread there was a link that fructose lowers excessive phosphate; I'm sure there are other methods too.

I know most here don't like tuna, but you can get cans that say 0 fat or .5 gram of fat, but 30 grams of protein. 100% niacin usually, high in b6 and selenium too. The niacin should be enough to counter the minimal pufa; some coconut oil would as well.

i saw that too. it's an idea.

A good bone broth will be very high in protein, be anti-inflammatory and make you feel awesome. A QUALITY bone broth will have AT LEAST 1g/protein per fluid oz. Lower than that, you should avoid b/c it's just water.

it is not realistic for me to drnk that much. i do make my own though. it would have to be a lot to drink.

Great Lakes gelatin usp , collagen in the green container will dissolve without taste into coffee, tea, soup, juice, etc. iherb is reliable and affordable.
2tbsp=11g protein

i react poorly to it, i do have it though, might be worth another shot, but i dont think i can have it for all my protein, it makes me kind of sick and my hands really dry

i hve started to experiene bone aching from too much phosphate i believe. the same thing happened to me last year and my prolactin and PTH were sky rocketed. i'm trying to control them through calcium use, but i still am experiencing the bone aches. i'm not sure if there's anyway to counter it in my situation. my hair is falling out like rocket fire, but i dont kow what to do because i have high estrogen and water retention so constipation with that, so the only way to "Get the estrogen out" is to eat a lot of protein.... it's very frustrating.

Before avoiding your favorite protein sources, remember: there are many potential causes of bone aching, not to mention "unknown unknowns" also of course.

OP
mayweatherking
Before avoiding your favorite protein sources, remember: there are many potential causes of bone aching, not to mention "unknown unknowns" also of course.

it's from increased PTH, it's directly from the increased phosphate, the same thing happned to me last year when I got PTH tested and i had bone aching. i thought i could offset it with enough egg shell calcium, apparently not...

what else could you think of?

trew

it's from increased PTH, it's directly from the increased phosphate, the same thing happned to me last year when I got PTH tested and i had bone aching. i thought i could offset it with enough egg shell calcium, apparently not...

what else could you think of?

how many grams of eggshell calcium were you taking?

Velve921

Thoughts?

Muscle meat is loaded with phosphate. All I can think to do is offset with egg shell calcium & gelatin.

Is there any other way?

You "need" that much protein to properly clear estrogen. But, the phosphate is slowly destroying you.

But without the protein, your estrogen will be high and you will get very bad problems. Problems so bad you won't be able to handle milk.

Be careful in how pragmatic you become with your regimen. In 3.5 years following peat, I realized that weighing and measuring is no longer the decisive factor. epsom salt baths and sugar have been instrumental in keeping all stress hormones down for myself. I only take on 100-120 grams of protein a day; I weigh 220 lbs and I'm active. I can tell when my protein is too low based on how I feel at certain points and then I respond.

T

tca300

There is more phosphate in milk and cheese than any meats Im aware of when comparing it protein to protein. Its the balance thats most important. Ruminant meats, eggs, gelatin, and balance the phosphate with eggshell.

T

tca300

LISTEN TO YOUR BODY
Most Americans do this... the "body" tells you to eat doughnuts and pizza, rather than whole real foods. Also drugs and alcohol addictions. Recommending someone listens to their body is incredibly too vague.

Prosper

Most Americans do this... the "body" tells you to eat doughnuts and pizza, rather than whole real foods. Recommending someone listens to their body is incredibly too vague.
Is it the body, or the mind? I think there's a significant difference.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals