"Safest" Way To Get 150 Grams Of Protein A Day Without Dairy

OP
mayweatherking
Did you test vitamin D status?

Yeah, checked it 2 weeks ago and it was low. It was 36. I've been using 15kIU on skin. It is always low for me. Albiet, it hasn't been that low in a while. I'm getting it tested agian tomorrow to see where I'm at.

OP
mayweatherking

Ras

Hmm. I want a level of 50, I can never seem to get it there though. I'll see where im at tomorrow. So that must be the main issue. Damn it. I hate vitamin D dosing. It doesn't seem to absorb well for me on the skin. Hopefully it is better tomorrow.
Why not just take more? 15,000IU through the skin is little.

Lucenzo01

A good cigarette works better for lowering estrogen than anything I have tried.

Something that it's extremely overlooked in this forum (even with Haidut's threads) it's the importance of vitamins. It's not the food: it's the body where the food goes what matters. You can try thousand of different protocols and maybe something works, maybe not. Been there, done that. Until I started megadosing vitamins I didn't see a single improvement. B1, B2, niacin and biotin has been a live saver for me along with the fat solubles. I can eat almost whatever I want and I feel great almost all the time. Some 11-keto DHT here and there for that alpha feeling and I'm good to go. I'm not saying that this will work for everybody but the literature is overwhelming. Good luck.

Wagner83

A good cigarette works better for lowering estrogen than anything I have tried.

Something that it's extremely overlooked in this forum (even with Haidut's threads) it's the importance of vitamins. It's not the food: it's the body where the food goes what matters. You can try thousand of different protocols and maybe something works, maybe not. Been there, done that. Until I started megadosing vitamins I didn't see a single improvement. B1, B2, niacin and biotin has been a live saver for me along with the fat solubles. I can eat almost whatever I want and I feel great almost all the time. Some 11-keto DHT here and there for that alpha feeling and I'm good to go. I'm not saying that this will work for everybody but the literature is overwhelming. Good luck.

How is the litterature on mega dosing B vitamins and fat soluble vitamins overwhelming, do you have any references for that? The 11-keto-dht here and there (how often and how much?) can make a big difference.

As for what works best to lower estrogens in my experience white button mushrooms broth is really potent.

raypeatclips

Yeah, checked it 2 weeks ago and it was low. It was 36. I've been using 15kIU on skin. It is always low for me. Albiet, it hasn't been that low in a while. I'm getting it tested agian tomorrow to see where I'm at.

Do you do 15k on the skin daily? Which supp do you use? What are your calcium, vit A and vit K intakes like? Is there a chance you are washing off the 15k supp shortly after applying it?

Lucenzo01

How is the litterature on mega dosing B vitamins and fat soluble vitamins overwhelming, do you have any references for that? The 11-keto-dht here and there (how often and how much?) can make a big difference.

As for what works best to lower estrogens in my experience white button mushrooms broth is really potent.

There are a lot of papers regarding the vitamins I mentioned before, a lot it in this forum. A lot of practitioners used megavitamin-therapy back then to treat a lot of conditions when they didn't even know that K2 existed. Abraham Hoffer's, Linus Pauling, etc.

Regarding the 11-keto DHT, I started using it for a paper posted by Haidut where they gave DHT and b1 to treat liver abnormalities with great success. I used to use it sporadically, but lately I have been using it daily at 3 drops per day. I have noticed that b1, B2 and b7 have strongly potentiated it's effect. Not a surprise since FAD is necessary to almost every body process.

Elysium

Cronometer shows that I had 1:1 ratio of Ca : P, so trying to increase that, I use skim milk, cottage cheese and gelatin as my main proteins, so Ca intake will not be high enough.

Cottage/farmers cheese is by far the worst CA : : P offender in the dairy world.

DaveFoster

I used 10k on my skin for months and had a level below the bottom end of the range (32 I believe). 30 to 50k units topically applied on the skin would be more appropriate to raise your 25-(OH)D level.

Xisca

You could expect I was going to answer this!
No, the body tells you nothing. The mind is in control of that.
We think we try! Maybe better say that the mind tries to COMPENSATE and help for some sort of coherence when we do not feel ok.
The mind is in control of bodily sensations ? No my friend.
Right, and the word control is the one to target.
The mind TRANSLATES some body sensations yes.
unpleasant sensations when someone is going into alcohol or drug withdrawal?
Yes, trust your body sensations, it is hard, nothing more, the rest is what the mind always does well: INTERPRETE.
Simply listening to your body isnt enough to go on.
But it is a start! And not enough to go on yes right, because it is hard to feel the change in the body.
It might not be an oversimplification when we step back and look at the big picture. People often develop bad food habits by not listening to their bodies in the first place. Then, when they finally start paying attention, they expect instant results after years of ignorance. And that's if they don't become afraid and stop listening again, which they usually do.
Yes, there is a hard part to go through, same as having fever to kill the offenders! It can feel better to lower the fever, but then how do you fight? Sometimes we need support to go through a difficult process, and cannot do it alone.

Xisca

Muscle meat is loaded with phosphate. All I can think to do is offset with egg shell calcium & gelatin.
Look at the ratio in dogs' food. They always mention it. We might not have the same, but we need our ratio too. And people feeding their dogs meat do not know how they hurt their favorite pet! So your concern is important.
It is possible to partially EAT BONES.
That is what we do when we eat fried little fish, as frying enables to have crunchy bones and eat all.
It is easy with chicken, as they are young small animals. I just cook their bones several times with new veggies, until they are soft enough. Then I can brake them with my teeth easily, and eat the extremity of the bone and the inside full of minerals.
I cannot say this is an easy way to eat, but I think it has been done before when food was scarse, and maybe when people were in full contact with their bodies! I have learned it from traditional south American people. But we cannot expect new results without changes!
Of course I eat cartilage.
Of course I eat skin, and it might be easier on digestion than powdered gelatine.
I choose meat with more conjunctive tissues.
A good bone broth
And whatever you can from the bones themselves!
-> less liquid.
do you ever suffer constipation ?
Take Atrantil.
Use coconut oil, some fat help, and this one is good for guts.
Fermented veggies are supposed to help constipation, when fermented dairies help those for the opposite problem! Raw sauerkraut seems to help some people.
I know most here don't like tuna
The problem is mercury...

Xisca

Then, I think that grains also have a lot of phosphate, don't they? just have a look at the theories about acid and alkalinising the body.
So, prefer potatoes and sweet potatoes if you eat starch.
And what is the balance in + minerals against the - ones? Veggies. Fruits too.

Also I think for many people in this forum, veggies are too much a no no no. But we need many things from them, including the + minerals. Instead of taking gelatine, I have bone and skin and cartilage broth that are so dark green that you cannot see the spoon dipped in it! And yummy this I can tell you and so will tell any guest I had...
And olive oil is more than MUFA, you have some bitter elements, same as in the supplement "olive leaf". So I have a bitter salad with honey and salt in my olive oil and cider vinegar dressing! Prepare it before, the vinegar makes it more tender. Bitters + acid vinegar stimulates stomach acid, and then all the digestion gets better, and you have less constipation! I do remove the harsh fiber, as I do not think we need to brush our guts...
Then I get cooked apples and pears with cinnamon. Cooked pectine is ok for me, and raw is not. This also helps your guts. Cinnamon is super medicinal for your guts, and against amonia.
Then I prefer to use honey than sugar, as it has bactericids, if it is raw of course.

When you eat sweet, it does become hard to eat veggies, but it can be overcome. And when I eat a great tasty salad, I very often feel nauseous just thinking about eating sugar! But health is about being able to have a healthy pendulum. Same as being able to real sleep at night and really be awake during the day, and not an inbetween all the time... Well, sweet and salty are also part of a pendulum... Same as being able to stand opposite views without anger when you argue! Narrow range, narrow resilience...

I think phosphate has to be counter balanced by also ALL the + minerals, so Mg+ Na+ Ca+ P+

I think potassium should be taken into account more. The richest source seems to be avocado, double as bananas, but of course we do not eat the same amount... but the concentration of a food is important. If we could eat less for more nutrients...
So, avocado, bananas, potatoes are good sources, and some greens too. Animals products in general are good too.
And the best source I have found is apricot, especially the dry apricot! And dry bananas or prunes as well.

Dave Clark

Back to the protein thing, I am wondering why no one (i.e. IdeaLabs, Health Natura, etc.) has put together a protein powder that would be specific to Peat criteria, i.e. low tryptophan, methionine, etc. If there is one out there, point me to the source, I miss being able to use protein powders when I am short on time, etc.

Herbie

Back to the protein thing, I am wondering why no one (i.e. IdeaLabs, Health Natura, etc.) has put together a protein powder that would be specific to Peat criteria, i.e. low tryptophan, methionine, etc. If there is one out there, point me to the source, I miss being able to use protein powders when I am short on time, etc.

Great lakes hydrolysed gelatin powder?

Dave Clark

Great lakes hydrolysed gelatin powder?
But is that what one would call 'complete' in terms of protein powder. In other words, I use the GL gelatin, but was looking to have a powder that had more of the necessary amino acids, less the tryptophan, methionine, etc. Maybe there isn't such a thing.

Orion

Cottage/farmers cheese is by far the worst CA : : P offender in the dairy world.

Started using calcium carbonate to get about 2grams extra calcium per day, since dairy is my main protein staple.

Elysium

I eat a pound of farmers cheese every single day of the year. It's a convenient and cheap source of a large amount of protein. An Austrian version has about 13 grams per 100g, Czech has up to 17 grams. Low fat versions that I eat have less than 0.5g of fat.

I also eat three egg shells a day, on top of a liter of milk. So perhaps I'm covered on the calcium side.

Wagner83

I used to use it sporadically, but lately I have been using it daily at 3 drops per day. I have noticed that b1, B2 and b7 have strongly potentiated it's effect. Not a surprise since FAD is necessary to almost every body process.
That is very interesting; how much of these vitamins do you use? Did you try to see what would be the corresponding dose of 11keto dht only (without the b vitamins) for similar effects to the 3mg you use now? Since Ray has spoken against keto progesterone varieties (and 5a-dhp which is 5alpha reduced) , and since there are no human studies on 11keto dht and we just know it's present in pretty minimal amounts , what makes you think it is safe enough to supplement with it (genuine curiosity)?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals