Rockefeller "Reset The Table" Food Supply Tyranny

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I heard Bill gates owns one of the world biggest grain stores, I haven't found anything online just yet, keep an eye out if anyone is researching grain prices, the prices are shooting up.
This psychopath is market making everywhere.

P

Peatness

Rafe

The Ice Age Farmer has been on it for a couple of years. Great guy, great source.

Now I get weekly ads for huel, the new grain & flax-based soylent. Nah.

Last week CBS 60 Minutes, it doesn’t get more mainstream than that, did a segment on investment brokers buying up US housing stock in cash to create a new rentier economy because “young people don’t want the responsibilities & hassles of homeownership” (not an exact quote but captures the interview). So if I ever had any doubts that the serious alternative media was right, I don’t anymore & haven’t since the early plandemic. But it gets reinforced every day. Ice Age Farmer has been warning about the food supply steadily.

Is anyone talking about the one thing that will make things much harder to connect: regulation of the web, or grid failures that make its access impossible?

The off-grid preppers have this right. The people talking about analog skills have this right.

But if you notice, not many of those with rural land are people without access to loans, cash, labor, inheritance, crews, or heavy equipment for basic road building or well drilling. There is still some cheap property in very out of the way places. It’s not beautiful but it could work.

Grid semi-independence can be done in a suburban environment. The old Possom Living book is not a bad guide. If you have a basement you can learn to raise meat rabbits & a few chickens in there with box beds & a little sun or light. Garden. Bees. Dairy goats could work. Stock for barter. That book has a diagram for a still.

As local services break down, so will the enforcement of zoning restrictions, especially if you live in an economically depressed place. So neighbors will protect you if you break some rules & they get some harvest.

For now, I’m eating the best I can but I’m buying more soup bones, buying extra staples, planning for days when my peating gets narrower & focused on the best nutrition for the least money. The best nutrition now will build your resilience for when better foods aren’t there.

I’m doing better than when I was eating mostly steak & ordering expensive fruit.

Also, working on what compromises we’ll face if milk, oj, eggs, meat, or cheese are not regularly available. Learning how to grow potatoes is useful. You can do that with just a 5 gallon bucket & some store-bought potatoes.

Peat has always viewed this with a clear eye.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals