Rockefeller "Reset The Table" Food Supply Tyranny

P

Peatness

I hope that's all it is.
He's alive but he is underpressure

"No Soul, No Free Will." - The End of Humanity?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/34AVwjWe8joH/

This is the quote he mentions

"The idea that humans have free will, or a soul -- these are over!" Technocrats have not just declared war on humanity, they have declared victory in that war. From your vote in the election, to your diet, to your medical choices, these are no longer your decisions to make as the elites openly celebrate that they now know better and exercise near perfect control over our lives. We still have the opportunity to NOT comply en masse with this rewrite of humanity -- but we must be ALL IN, RIGHT NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

I saw that video. I like to think this whole thing has made going forward easier - I don't think I want to live in that world, so that's that one way or another.
I’m relieved he’s ok. I agree with you, I’m will resist all the way

Peater

I’m relieved he’s ok. I agree with you, I’m will resist all the way

Yes, good to see his face again. What I don't get is that "they" control and own most of the world already....and it's still not enough.

Fine, have it, you freaks. I'm out.

P

Peatness

Yes, good to see his face again. What I don't get is that "they" control and own most of the world already....and it's still not enough.

Fine, have it, you freaks. I'm out.
It’s madness.

Regina

He's alive but he is underpressure

"No Soul, No Free Will." - The End of Humanity?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/34AVwjWe8joH/

This is the quote he mentions

"The idea that humans have free will, or a soul -- these are over!" Technocrats have not just declared war on humanity, they have declared victory in that war. From your vote in the election, to your diet, to your medical choices, these are no longer your decisions to make as the elites openly celebrate that they now know better and exercise near perfect control over our lives. We still have the opportunity to NOT comply en masse with this rewrite of humanity -- but we must be ALL IN, RIGHT NOW.

That was fantastic. Beautiful Christian.

P

Peatness

iceagefarmer not wrong after all?

View: https://twitter.com/leslibless/status/1441905553144418305

1632661886249.png

AdoTintor

it's very quiet in England right now with no amazon delivery vans scooting around anymore, just the gentle purr of electric cars that create no exhaust fumes and leave only a thin vapor of pure smugness in their wake.

P

Peatness

it's very quiet in England right now with no amazon delivery vans scooting around anymore, just the gentle purr of electric cars that create no exhaust fumes and leave only a thin vapor of pure smugness in their wake.
I guess this is a good way to motivate people to switch to electric cars, the bigger picture is more daunting

David PS

David PS

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals