Lollipop2

So, it's basically over - any talk about "economy" going forward is either ignorance or deliberate disinformation. All that remains of the "economy" is money printing (MMT), but only for the elite. Since the plebs are now obsolete and will be culled one way or another, the "militarization" of not only the UK (as that Scott writes about in his blog) but any country relying on fiat currency and IMF/WB financing, is all but guaranteed in order to control the massive social unrest coming. And if that fails....well, as the Scott says - WW3 coming to a theatre near you...no matter where you live.
Depressing really. Is there any mitigation strategy for the average person? Going off grid and homesteading is not possible for everyone. What can a person do to try and help him/herself? Asking anyone with an idea.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Depressing really. Is there any mitigation strategy for the average person? Going off grid and homesteading is not possible for everyone. What can a person do to try and help him/herself? Asking anyone with an idea.

Having some gold and silver, but not too much that can be a burden to carry with yourself on a short notice, is probably a good short-term (6-12 months) strategy...and in the current situation, I don't think talking about long-term even makes sense. Having some means of self-defense, a stash of packaged food (including salt and sugar) capable of surviving for a year, and some emergency substances like thyroid, cyproheptadine, progesterone, and antibiotics is probably the most one can reasonably do without venturing into speculation territory trying to predict events in the truly insane and turbulent world of the moment. If we manage to avoid/survive WW3 then one can start thinking about things like producing your own food (eggs, milk, etc) on a farm or maybe finding a place/person who produces those things and is willing to trade. I really don't think "investing" (e.g. real-estate, stocks, paper preciou smetals, Bitcoin, etc) or other financial "strategies" are of any value currently due to the truly unpredictable course of events we are facing. In fact, most of the people promoting them are likely either also disinfo agents trying to instill a sense of fake "calm" in the public to limit risk of massive uprising, or just regular pump-and-dump clowns hopping to cache in on the crisis.

Lollipop2

Having some gold and silver, but not too much that can be a burden to carry with yourself on a short notice, is probably a good short-term (6-12 months) strategy...and in the current situation, I don't think talking about long-term even makes sense. Having some means of self-defense, a stash of packaged food (including salt and sugar) capable of surviving for a year, and some emergency substances like thyroid, cyproheptadine, progesterone, and antibiotics is probably the most one can reasonably do without venturing into speculation territory trying to predict events in the truly insane and turbulent world of the moment. If we manage to avoid/survive WW3 then one can start thinking about things like producing your own food (eggs, milk, etc) on a farm or maybe finding a place/person who produces those things and is willing to trade. I really don't think "investing" (e.g. real-estate, stocks, paper preciou smetals, Bitcoin, etc) or other financial "strategies" are of any value currently due to the truly unpredictable course of events we are facing. In fact, most of the people promoting them are likely either also disinfo agents trying to instill a sense of fake "calm" in the public to limit risk of massive uprising, or just regular pump-and-dump clowns hopping to cache in on the crisis.
Thank you.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

So, it's basically over - any talk about "economy" going forward is either ignorance or deliberate disinformation. All that remains of the "economy" is money printing (MMT), but only for the elite. Since the plebs are now obsolete and will be culled one way or another, the "militarization" of not only the UK (as that Scott writes about in his blog) but any country relying on fiat currency and IMF/WB financing, is all but guaranteed in order to control the massive social unrest coming. And if that fails....well, as the Scott says - WW3 coming to a theatre near you...no matter where you live.
It's nuts, people are oblivious, folks really need their resources pinched before they will act, maybe thats all part of the plan.
The gamestop saga is still ongoing and Im getting suspicious its one big psyop at times, they announced a share split with dividend this week, if this stock is as shorted and manipulated as claimed it will be a massive liquidity crisis, gamestop seem to be leaning toward issuing shares as nft's down the line also, this seems to be the system the ruling class desire.

Even if gamestop are the good guys said catalyst may push the ruling class to hack and collapse the system as cover for the mass fraud ongoing, russia and iran will be blamed.
They really wont get the numbers for war imo, people hate them, some idiots will sign up for glory like the reddit clowns who went to Ukraine, the media will make it seem like millions are signing up when in reality just like "covid deaths" few of us will hear of anyone signing up.

Demyze

I suspect Michael Hudson is a disinfo agent. Here is what he said (from your link) about the first release of documents covered by WallStreenonParade for the time period September 2019 - December 2019.
"...MICHAEL HUDSON: There was actually no liquidity crisis whatsoever. And Pam Martens is very clear about that. She points out the reason that the regular newspapers don't report it is the loans violated every element of the Dodd-Frank laws that were supposed to prevent the Fed from making loans to particular banks that were not part of a liquidity crisis."

That''s either a remarkably ignorant statement or a deliberate lie. An economist of his stature, who write books about Western imperialism, and how the plebs are getting screwed, cannot be that ignorant. The fact that there was a liquidity crisis is proven beyond any reasonable doubt by this latest post/article and Fed data release. I don't know how Hudson can look at the trillions those banks, the same banks that received the biggest bailouts back in 2009, received and tell me if there was no liquidity crisis! It is even more obvious if you look at the data, which I posted about a few months ago, since money was given even to money market funds, and those institutions never, ever need bailout money unless there is a liquidity crisis, so they need the money to pay people who want to withdraw their money and use/spend it. You can see more in the link below.

Now, I have been reading Hudson's writings on various other blogs and on some of them he actually engages the commenters and responds to their comments. I tried to engage him at least 5 times on different blogs and he refused to respond to my questions despite the questions getting a lot of upvotes from other readers. The questions were how he can explain the claim of "no liquidity crisis", when passive investing vehicles (Fidelity, Vanguard, etc) as well as money market funds got bailout money. And that was based on the data released for the 3-month period in 2019. With the new data @Drareg posted, there is no doubt there was (is?) a liquidity crisis, and at this point money is basically being indiscriminately thrown at the big banks and pretty much whoever else wants it and is a "member of the club". These are "loans" only on paper. They are zero interest and have been continuously rolled over since they were given back in 2019. I don't think any sane person believes that BNP Paribas or JPMorgan paid back $4tillion each in a span of just 2 years.
So, in summary, there is no economy any more, not in any Western country at least. It's just the Fed/ECB/BOE printing fake money, giving it to the elite, and the elite using that paper to buy up whatever they want. No justification needed, and blatantly illegal, but the very concept of a law is laughable at this point so it does not really matter. Inflation does not matter to the elite as they can always "outprint" it, but it will destroy the plebs, and since the elite thinks there is basically no more economy that actually needs people to do things, the only course of action is to kill as many of the plebs as possible.
I was under the impression he (and Pam) is saying there is no liquidity crisis as its clear the banks themselves were liquid. Part of the point of the dodd-frank act was to inhibit banks that didn't NEED loans from taking loans, but the actual records show the depository banks were liquid according to the deposits and didn't NEED the loans but were taking the loans anyway because their trading affiliates were making and losing bets. And the loans werent going to the depository instituions but to thier trading affiliates. Also note that he personally asked the treasury lady Yellen what she means by liquidity crisis, and states that her deffinition is different than the term is commonly thought of.

I'm not quite sure why you categorize this as disinfo? He clearly explains that the banks are taking out the loans and the issue with that? Whose interest exactly do you think he is spinning disinfo in?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding as this is a new subject for me, thus why I was watching the interview in the first place.

Last edited:

Demyze

Didn't you recently just claim that you personally invest 10% liquid as bitcoin?
Georgi Dinkov, Interesting Interview #1

Are you disinfo or pump and dump clown now?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was under the impression he (and Pam) is saying there is no liquidity crisis as its clear the banks themselves were liquid. Part of the point of the dodd-frank act was to inhibit banks that didn't NEED loans from taking loans, but the actual records show the depository banks were liquid according to the deposits and didn't NEED the loans but were taking the loans anyway because their trading affiliates were making and losing bets. And the loans werent going to the depository instituions but to thier trading affiliates. Also note that he personally asked the treasury lady Yellen what she means by liquidity crisis, and states that her deffinition is different than the term is commonly thought of.

I'm not quite sure why you categorize this as disinfo? He clearly explains that the banks are taking out the loans and the issue with that? Whose interest exactly do you think he is spinning disinfo in?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding as this is a new subject for me, thus why I was watching the interview in the first place.

In regards to the deposit banks - he may be right. But actually it does not matter. Here is the situation. If the financial system is so interconnected that say the collapse of any institution can trigger the collapse of the entire system, if one entity/company/bank of "systemic risk" caliber is insolvent then everybody else (sufficiently exposed to counterparty risk) is as well.

So, say you have a depositor bank and it has X assets and Y liabilities. If the "assets" the bank has (on paper) are subject to counterparty risk and dependent on another institution (e.g. JPMorgan), which made huge losing bets it can't repay and thus is considered by the market and its peers as insolvent, then it makes the depositor bank also insolvent (practically) even if on paper (theoretically) it may be solvent and its X > Y. The entities that received the most bailout money in 2019/2020 (and probably up to this day) are the same that received biggest bailouts back in 2009 - Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Citi, and BoA. Those are banks of "systemic risk" - i.e. euphemism for saying that if one of them goes under everybody else does as well.

So, if those "systemic risk" institutions made bad bets again that made them insolvent again to the point of needing a year's GDP worth of bailouts, then all other banks dependent on them are by definition insolvent too. Even if just one of those entities was insolvent it would still likely trigger systemic insolvency, but all 5 of those at the same time basically guarantees global financial collapse.
Speaking of just one institution - I suspect this is what the situation was back in September 2019, which is also what WallStreetOnParade writes about. That single institution was probably Nomura, as the WallStreerOnParade article describes (based on the data released by the Fed for Q1 of 2020) and this is what triggered the repo crisis. When the Fed stepped in, it probably quickly uncovered the situation with counterparty risk is much worse, the word of this "leaked" on the Street, and all other banks suddenly became distressed too and stopped loaning to each other, and another financial collapse became imminent. So, the Fed decided to play it safe and started bailing out everybody.
I suspect he is disinfo agent because he keeps playing with words and claims "there was no liquidity crisis". Yes, there was...and probably still is (if you factor in the massive inflation). When the entire global financial market refuses to lend to a single institution an overnight loan (the repo crisis in 2019) at even absurdly high rates (20%), at the very least that institution is insolvent and in a massive liquidity crunch. And if that institution is one of those of "systemic risk" status (which it was) then practically everybody else sufficiently linked to that institution is insolvent too. Hudson knows this very well, so it is highly suspicious for him to keep claiming "there was no liquidity crisis whatsoever". Is he kidding me?!? This is 2008 all over again, but this time on steroids, and affecting all branches of the "economy" - i.e. the (in)famous "everything bubble". Btw, the WallStreetOnParade article also agrees there was a liquidity crisis and those guys are not layman.
"...The repo loan market is where banks, brokerage firms, mutual funds and others make loans to each other against safe collateral, typically Treasury securities. Repo stands for “repurchase agreement.” The Fed only comes to the rescue of this market when there is a liquidity crisis and Wall Street firms are backing away from lending to each other. September 17, 2019 was the first time the Fed had to intervene in the repo market since the financial crisis of 2008 and it was months before the first case of COVID-19 was discovered anywhere in the world."

When speaking of banks, and actually any of the Fortune 500 companies, it makes little sense to view them as separate entities when it comes to financials. They are so tightly linked, their fates are intertwined, in good times and bad ones. This is why the correlation coefficient for most Fortune 500 stock prices is > 0.5, even though it should not be when the companies have drastically different businesses/operations. Btw, they even own most of each other's stock so while in theory Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan are fierce competitors, in practice they are the same institution. And that's what really matters, regardless of what lies or wordgames Yellen tries to spin about "liquidity". The thread above on the global system status has a post on Reddit demonstrating that the entire publicly traded economy is basically one massive MegaCorp, Inc. We don't know who owns it, but for all practical purposes, we need to stop thinking of corporate risks/losses and profits of publicly traded companies as separate/independent entities/events.

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

@Drareg this guy is good. His You Tube channel is Best Evidence. Here in his latest video he shows how US has lost the dollar as the reserve currency.

View: https://youtu.be/66vsKh7JsgM

I've come across him before, its good to see, all the talk of money is backfiring on the ruling class, the average joe are watching videos like this, they can print money for the rich but the poor must pay, its delusional entitlement.
Its easy to understand why they fund culture wars and hot wars when this realisation is increasing.

Stupid system, imbecilic at this point.

AlaskaJono

@haidut I just started reading Michael Hudson last week. He is a self-described Marxist. But he denied there is a liquidity crisis? Wow. And thanks for bringing back the reference to MegaCorp, Inc. I did not forget it, but... how MegaCorp is a daily aspect of what is playing out is just part of the psychopathy.

I did check and the Reddit user has been working on the next chapter, as folks checked in with him as recent as 2 months ago. Says he will change the title to Welcome to the Machine. I wish I could laugh right now.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I just started reading Michael Hudson last week. He is a self-described Marxist. But he denied there is a liquidity crisis? Wow. And thanks for bringing back the reference to MegaCorp, Inc. I did not forget it, but... how MegaCorp is a daily aspect of what is playing out is just part of the psychopathy.

I did check and the Reddit user has been working on the next chapter, as folks checked in with him as recent as 2 months ago. Says he will change the title to Welcome to the Machine. I wish I could laugh right now.

Let's hope the Reddit user finishes that second part soon. Considering going deeper would need much more privileged/sensitive/secret information, he may run into trouble. Yes, Hudson did say directly there was absolutely no liquidity crisis, and I don't think he is that deluded...which leaves deliberate manipulation as the other option. See his quote at the beginning of my comment below.

AlaskaJono

Let's hope the Reddit user finishes that second part soon. Considering going deeper would need much more privileged/sensitive/secret information, he may run into trouble. Yes, Hudson did say directly there was absolutely no liquidity crisis, and I don't think he is that deluded...which leaves deliberate manipulation as the other option. See his quote at the beginning of my comment below.
So if I read it correctly, as Pam Marten stated or said to Micheal Hudson, the Banks were NOT illiquid. Therefore it was illegal (bailouts).

But if bad gambling debts were accrued as stated in the original interview with Michael Hudson and Ben Norton, and I quote Hudson:

"And the reason that that these three banks were bailed out was they had made bad bets against, apparently, insurance companies, and foreign banks. Apparently MetLife, and Prudential, and other insurance companies made bets as to which way the stock market would go, and they won and Chase lost, Citibank lost, and Goldman Sachs lost.

And somebody else must have lost because in September of 2019, when all this was occurring, the overnight rate went up to 10%. Well, that means that someone had really made a bad bet and was technically on paper insolvent, and that nobody would lend to them
."

So how much money was lost in the Betting? 'Ooops we owe Trillions'? Enough to be considered illliquid? Insolvent? Or Large enough to cause the domino effect for the MegaCorp subsidiaries? Either way it does seem that Hudson is not telling the whole Truth.

Strange days indeed. What is gained by all this? Keeping the ponzi scheme open a few more weeks?

Demyze

So if I read it correctly, as Pam Marten stated or said to Micheal Hudson, the Banks were NOT illiquid. Therefore it was illegal (bailouts).

But if bad gambling debts were accrued as stated in the original interview with Michael Hudson and Ben Norton, and I quote Hudson:

"And the reason that that these three banks were bailed out was they had made bad bets against, apparently, insurance companies, and foreign banks. Apparently MetLife, and Prudential, and other insurance companies made bets as to which way the stock market would go, and they won and Chase lost, Citibank lost, and Goldman Sachs lost.

And somebody else must have lost because in September of 2019, when all this was occurring, the overnight rate went up to 10%. Well, that means that someone had really made a bad bet and was technically on paper insolvent, and that nobody would lend to them
."

So how much money was lost in the Betting? 'Ooops we owe Trillions'? Enough to be considered illliquid? Insolvent? Or Large enough to cause the domino effect for the MegaCorp subsidiaries? Either way it does seem that Hudson is not telling the whole Truth.

Strange days indeed. What is gained by all this? Keeping the ponzi scheme open a few more weeks?
They took the loans against the dodd-frank, they borrowed despite not being illiquid. The banks were not insolvent due to thier deaposits. Fraud covered up by the FED, all stated clearly by Pam and Hudson. No disinfo that's the facts based on the definitions of the terms

Last edited:

Demyze

haidut

Forum Supporter
Didn't you recently just claim that you personally invest 10% liquid as bitcoin?
Georgi Dinkov, Interesting Interview #1

Are you disinfo or pump and dump clown now?

The interview was done in November/December 2021. My post that you quote was on April 2, 2022.
How is me dissing Bitcoin in that April 2022 post helping my 10% investment in it? How does that qualify as "pump and dump"?
For the record, I no longer have that investment in Bitcoin, precisely because I no longer think one can plan long-term investments in an era when we are facing WW3 (possibly ignited by the Russia-Ukraine conflict). Is that still pump and dump?

Back
Top Bottom