Drareg

@Mauritio first posted this link in another thread, let’s start a thread here because it looks like this is how they will justify another market collapse and bailout, possibly a new financial system with CBDC’s , I bet the the 300 trillion in debt will effected by the hack attack also, as in not accountable therefore debt forgiveness, a new word should be on the way soon for debt forgiveness, maybe fiscal alleviation, hacked misaccountables.

This event was held in Jerusalem this year, it was supposed to be in Dubai at the world expo festival, in 2020 the title to said festival was a "world without borders", the opening ceremony in 2018 was full of the usual weird symbolism the ruling class subscribe to.

It looks like framing for the IMF’s SDR’s (special drawing rights)

Participants in the initiative, called "Collective Strength", included treasury officials from Israel, the United States, the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Thailand, as well as representatives from the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and Bank of International Settlements.
The banks are appealing for emergency liquidity assistance in a multitude of currencies to put a halt to the chaos as counterparties withdraw their funds and limit access to liquidity, leaving the banks in disarray and ruin," the narrator said.

The participants discussed multilateral policies to respond to the crisis, including a coordinated bank holiday, debt repayment grace periods, SWAP/REPO agreements and coordinated delinking from major currencies.

The participants discussed multilateral policies to respond to the crisis, including a coordinated bank holiday, debt repayment grace periods, SWAP/REPO agreements and coordinated delinking from major currencies.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

It looks like a debt trap for developing countries also, faced with social unrest said countries will be on the hook.
Its all about the UN’s sustainable development goals.

What could US$ 650 billion pay for? How do they compare to the costs of Covid-19 recovery?​

The financing needs of developing countries were huge even before the pandemic started. For instance, the IMF had estimated that an additional US$528 billion were needed to make substantial progress towards the SDGs in five areas (education, health, roads, electricity, water and sanitation) in low-income developing countries by 2030. These costs can only have been increased following the devastation that Covid-19 has brought to already ailing public services. IMF estimates also show that low-income counties alone would need an estimated US$200 billion between 2021-25 to step up the response to the Covid-19 health crisis, build back financial buffers and make essential investment in infrastructure, and an additional US$250 bn to accelerate their income convergence with advanced economies.

The African continent is going to need between US$ 8 and 21 billion (depending on the estimate) to ensure that at least 60% of its population is vaccinated.[5]

These costs pale in comparison to what is needed to face the other critical challenge of the next decade. Adequate investment to address climate change adaptation and mitigation in developing countries would cost US$800 billion per year.

Is a new SDRs US$ 650 billion allocation enough?​

A new emission of SDRs would bring much-needed oxygen to struggling developing countries facing recession and an increase in poverty. It could help make the recovery fairer and more inclusive, increasing fiscal space for governments to invest in health, education, social protection and green and secure jobs.

But an SDRs allocation of US$650 bn is in itself not up to the challenge. The amount is insufficient to compensate for the inequalities that underpin their distribution mechanism - and IMF governance at large. Way more is needed to enable struggling developing countries to embark on an equitable Covid-19 recovery and a just transition. In particular:

• More liquidity must be channelled to developing countries through a larger SDRs allocation, in the range of US$ 3 trillion. Such an allocation would inject around US$ 977 billion into developing countries’ economies. In all regions the amount of SDRs allocated would be larger than the projected external public debt service in 2021, effectively helping to remove fiscal constraints and jump start the recovery.
  • In addition, a mechanism for redistributing unused SDRs from developed to developing countries in a way that maintains their characteristics of being cost and conditionalities free should be developed.
  • The new SDRs emission must be accompanied by an urgent implementation of debt relief measures in order to ensure that the additional resources are not deviated towards external creditors.
  • Finally, and most importantly, more decisive steps are needed to reform the global debt architecture and the Bretton Woods Institutions (IMF and World Bank) quota system, towards building a more democratic, just and equitable system.

JamesGatz

How much time until this all comes down do you guys think?

I've sold some of my crypto recently to buy some 10 oz silver bars - still have some amounts left in crypto

I knew these cyberattacks were a thing when I saw Russia supposedly hacking our food companies and gas companies earlier in the year and I said ah I know who that is - test runs for the big one

Last edited:

Peatful

Thanks for this thread. The information about the IMF in particular will trap developing countries into total submission to the New World Order. Even if first-world countries might seem to have more draconian policies at the moment (e.g. Australia, Austria), they aren't being financially trapped.

Mauritio

@Mauritio first posted this link in another thread, let’s start a thread here because it looks like this is how they will justify another market collapse and bailout, possibly a new financial system with CBDC’s , I bet the the 300 trillion in debt will effected by the hack attack also, as in not accountable therefore debt forgiveness, a new word should be on the way soon for debt forgiveness, maybe fiscal alleviation, hacked misaccountables.

This event was held in Jerusalem this year, it was supposed to be in Dubai at the world expo festival, in 2020 the title to said festival was a "world without borders", the opening ceremony in 2018 was full of the usual weird symbolism the ruling class subscribe to.

It looks like framing for the IMF’s SDR’s (special drawing rights)

Participants in the initiative, called "Collective Strength", included treasury officials from Israel, the United States, the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Thailand, as well as representatives from the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and Bank of International Settlements.
The banks are appealing for emergency liquidity assistance in a multitude of currencies to put a halt to the chaos as counterparties withdraw their funds and limit access to liquidity, leaving the banks in disarray and ruin," the narrator said.

Thanks for posting.
Like I said, they ran a covid simulation a few months before covid , so I think we should take this seriously...

Mauritio

Wtf ? Is it just me or is this getting really fcking obvious by now. Guys, get your money from the bank we're getting closer!!

A cyber attack that were to take down a major financial institution or financial market utility would be a significant financial risk that we haven’t faced yet.”

- Powell

Mauritio

ThIs is even more obvious. They're literally saying what's going to happen.

"...let's be better prepared for that one." That implies that it is going to happen, just when is the question .

" The only way to stop the exponential propagation of a covid-like cyber threat, is to fully disconnect the millions of vulnerable devices from one another and from the internet. All of this in a matter of days. (...)
Covid 19 was known as an anticipated risk, so is the digital equivalent, let's be better prepared for that one."

View: https://youtu.be/-0oZA1B3ooI

L

Lord Cola

ThIs is even more obvious. They're literally saying what's going to happen.

"...let's be better prepared for that one." That implies that it is going to happen, just when is the question .

" The only way to stop the exponential propagation of a covid-like cyber threat, is to fully disconnect the millions of vulnerable devices from one another and from the internet. All of this in a matter of days. (...)
Covid 19 was known as an anticipated risk, so is the digital equivalent, let's be better prepared for that one."

View: https://youtu.be/-0oZA1B3ooI

How is it that these embarrassing, cheesy mfers are running the bull**** narrative that took over the whole society?

And if "ze cyber kovid" such a great threat, switching to a less digitally reliant system would surely be worth the small price?

Mauritio

How is it that these embarrassing, cheesy mfers are running the bull**** narrative that took over the whole society?

And if "ze cyber kovid" such a great threat, switching to a less digitally reliant system would surely be worth the small price?
I dont think they will switch to a less digitally reliant system, but one that is more government based and digital.

L

Lord Cola

I dont think they will switch to a less digitally reliant system, but one that is more government based and digital.
For sure. They must be laughing when they give these "concerned" warnings.

Mauritio

For sure. They must be laughing when they give these "concerned" warnings.
I dont get why they do this. This could easily be hidden or disguised ,yet they choose to bring out this information. Maybe to gain authority after it has happened, saying :" we told you so, so follow what we say"

CreakyJoints

How could someone (like myself, but uh... asking for a friend) who is almost totally broke take advantage of this situation? Try to take out a large loan, invest it in something, and hope it is forgiven when the records are lost? Surely they would want to keep people at my level as debtors, though - might they only selectively lose certain information in such an attack? Or is this even more sinister than that, and will this be a way of ushering in a new system entirely?

L

Lord Cola

I dont get why they do this. This could easily be hidden or disguised ,yet they choose to bring out this information. Maybe to gain authority after it has happened, saying :" we told you so, so follow what we say"
It seems like these "warnings" are general instructions for people who would be carrying out the plans. They can't contact everyone involved, practically, so this is a good way to broadcast the instructions without admitting complicity. I guess many of the lower ranking people inolved wouldn't be aware that these are instructions for carrying out plans, but they would follow their "training" that they got from these "exercises" when they notice certain signs.

Mauritio

It seems like these "warnings" are general instructions for people who would be carrying out the plans. They can't contact everyone involved, practically, so this is a good way to broadcast the instructions without admitting complicity. I guess many of the lower ranking people inolved wouldn't be aware that these are instructions for carrying out plans, but they would follow their "training" that they got from these "exercises" when they notice certain signs.
That makes sense. Theres certainly different levels of involvement and knowledge about what they're doing and why they're doing it.

FitnessMike

So what now, are we taking our money out of bank and keep them at hand?

JamesGatz

I never realized the signs for a cyber attack on banks were so telling until now - it's a good thing my bank accounts are mainly empty in exchange for more physical goods - convincing my family to keep their bank accounts light is another hurdle though - they do have a lot invested into their retirement and bank accounts and unfortunately don't believe me when I tell them something like this

Mauritio

I never realized the signs for a cyber attack on banks were so telling until now - it's a good thing my bank accounts are mainly empty in exchange for more physical goods - convincing my family to keep their bank accounts light is another hurdle though - they do have a lot invested into their retirement and bank accounts and unfortunately don't believe me when I tell them something like this
Maybe they will believe us about the covid agenda, if they see that other "conspiracy theories" are right.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom