Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

DaikonRadish

I don't think the vaccines are shedding anything. I think the vax is just a massive dose of ferritin which leads to iron overload poisoning. All the symptoms of taking too much iron are the same adverse effects of the vax. strokes, blood clots, heart attacks. Maybe the spike protein is real as well though.

OP
B

Birdie

So, he had COPD. The Santana winds came up and he suffered exacerbation of his breathing problems. Sounds like he may have then contracted pneumonia. He felt so awful and had such trouble breathing that they went to the hospital.

When the hospital staff found he had not been vaxxed, they were irate. Judy says they refused to treat his problem. They decided he had Covid and would not allow her to see him.

Then, she says they did not give him his heart medicine. He was given Remdesivir and put on a vent. She says he did not die of Covid.

OP
B

Birdie

I don't think the vaccines are shedding anything.
You're not alone. Reply from another thread: @Korven :
I didn't think the vaccine shedding was anything to worry about, but since I started being around lots of double/triple vaxxed people I have developed similar heart issues (palpitations and chest pain) which is kind of concerning. My health was really starting to improve, I was feeling quite good and then this happens?

I really can't connect these symptoms to anything else other than maybe taking 0.5 grains of NDT. I didn't feel hyperthyroid or anything and I've been taking 2 grains for months without problems before, but who knows. Anyways I stopped taking it just to be safe.

EKG, troponin levels, thyroid levels etc are all fine. Some weeks the symptoms go away and then they come back. Aspirin helps I think. I'm kind of clueless what is going on.

LUH 3417

I don't think the vaccines are shedding anything. I think the vax is just a massive dose of ferritin which leads to iron overload poisoning. All the symptoms of taking too much iron are the same adverse effects of the vax. strokes, blood clots, heart attacks. Maybe the spike protein is real as well though.
What’s weird is despite not being vaxxed, my iron was above range on my blood test, which is when I was working around a lot of vaxxed people. And that just seems very strange because on Cronometer I never fulfill my daily iron requirements.

OP
B

Birdie

What’s weird is despite not being vaxxed, my iron was above range on my blood test, which is when I was working around a lot of vaxxed people. And that just seems very strange because on Cronometer I never fulfill my daily iron requirements.
That is interesting. Were your iron levels high in 2019 for example? And do you know which levels were high? Ferritin? or what...

OP
B

Birdie

"I don't think the vaccines are shedding anything."

Please don't hijack this thread Daikon. There are plenty of threads where you can discuss whether shedding occurs or not.

I made this thread for people who are concerned and are looking for remedies for shedding. Thanks.

K

Kayaker

I didn't think the vaccine shedding was anything to worry about, but since I started being around lots of double/triple vaxxed people I have developed similar heart issues (palpitations and chest pain) which is kind of concerning. My health was really starting to improve, I was feeling quite good and then this happens?

I really can't connect these symptoms to anything else other than maybe taking 0.5 grains of NDT. I didn't feel hyperthyroid or anything and I've been taking 2 grains for months without problems before, but who knows. Anyways I stopped taking it just to be safe.

EKG, troponin levels, thyroid levels etc are all fine. Some weeks the symptoms go away and then they come back. Aspirin helps I think. I'm kind of clueless what is going on.
What kind of chest pain?

LUH 3417

That is interesting. Were your iron levels high in 2019 for example? And do you know which levels were high? Ferritin? or what...
The ferritin was within range but it was “iron” that was 170. The blood tests before that one, my iron was always within range and not even close to being high range. My diet has stayed pretty much the same so I don’t really know where I could have picked up so much iron.

Last edited:

Blue Water

Same here. Ever since Covid my iron saturation shot up. Ferritin stayed low but serum iron and transferrin saturation shot up like crazy. Iron saturation went up to as high as 72% at one point (53% last I checked). I did discover I have one variant for H63D, but I find the correlation significant.

LUH 3417

Same here. Ever since Covid my iron saturation shot up. Ferritin stayed low but serum iron and transferrin saturation shot up like crazy. Iron saturation went up to as high as 72% at one point (53% last I checked). I did discover I have one variant for H63D, but I find the correlation significant.
any idea on how to lower it?

Blue Water

any idea on how to lower it?
No, trying to figure that out now. I've been taking some chelators like Curcumin and quercitin but actually will do Hijama soon (basically helps drain toxic blood) and then re-rest values after that and see if it reduces. You could go for a traditional phlebotomy donation too.

LUH 3417

No, trying to figure that out now. I've been taking some chelators like Curcumin and quercitin but actually will do Hijama soon (basically helps drain toxic blood) and then re-rest values after that and see if it reduces. You could go for a traditional phlebotomy donation too.
ty

74one

I don't understand how Hijama could help chelate iron from 5 liters of blood, this procedure is not iron specific filter, rather by doing small damage to the skin tissue it may help stimulate healing after long sickness when it takes too long to recover

LUH 3417

I don't understand how Hijama could help chelate iron from 5 liters of blood, this procedure is not iron specific filter, rather by doing small damage to the skin tissue it may help stimulate healing after long sickness when it takes too long to recover
What procedure? Phlebotomy?

Blue Water

Yeah, you may know more than me about it but I do think it's a very inefficient way of removing iron if that is the only goal. On a general therapeutic sense, it helps remove and detoxify "bad blood" and thus seems more holistic in some ways.

I will check saturation levels soon since I did the procedure yesterday. I think in some ways, phlebotomy can be a bit more immediately traumatic because the body loses so much blood at once. Even after Hijama I felt somewhat light-headed. I mentioned to the practitioner my goals of removing iron and he added 2x more cups than normal and made 2x deeper cuts than normal as well.

One thing to note is that in Chinese medicine they believe draining blood is a bandaid solution to a more extensive metabolic problem. Thus, for iron overload the issue is really to stimulate blood flow and nourish the kidneys and spleen. Hijama does not get rid of a trivial amount of blood. I believe the amount can be upwards of 400ml in some cases. This is just short of phlebotomy. Not sure how much they took in my case, probably more like 250-300ml. So I think it will not be completely useless especially if one were to do it every 2-3 months.

Last edited:

74one

Yeah, you may know more than me about it but I do think it's a very inefficient way of removing iron if that is the only goal. On a general therapeutic sense, it helps remove and detoxify "bad blood" and thus seems more holistic in some ways.

I will check saturation levels soon since I did the procedure yesterday. I think in some ways, phlebotomy can be a bit more immediately traumatic because the body loses so much blood at once. Even after Hijama I felt somewhat light-headed. I mentioned to the practitioner my goals of removing iron and he added 2x more cups than normal and made 2x deeper cuts than normal as well.

One thing to note is that in Chinese medicine they believe draining blood is a bandaid solution to a more extensive metabolic problem. Thus, for iron overload the issue is really to stimulate blood flow and nourish the kidneys and spleen. Hijama does not get rid of a trivial amount of blood. I believe the amount can be upwards of 400ml in some cases. This is just short of phlebotomy. Not sure how much they took in my case, probably more like 250-300ml. So I think it will not be completely useless especially if one were to do it every 2-3 months.
I would approach detox thru good nutrition, juices, sauna, walking in a park, good music and movies - the idea is to make yourself stronger every day, in time with good metabolism your body will detox itself. Any form of bloodletting can make you weak, depends on a person but sometimes it take weeks to fully recover

Last edited:

Brass

I've had something similar. It comes for some period then goes away and comes back again. There's a sensation of tightness and pain in the chest area. But I also feel a general sense of awful. I figure something that I'm doing is helping it go away. It does seem like it comes back when I'm around people but with a delay of a few days, but it's hard to say. It feels so awful, just hoping it won't come back.

J.R.K

This was posted yesterday, linking here too

An interesting video @Peatness, I am unsure though if this aspect has been considered.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals