Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

J.R.K

Thanks. How would this impact treatment options?
I am unsure to be honest, as mentioned in the article they previously were looking at the spike protein. With the spike protein binding to all of the amyloidic cells in the body, this might cause a similar concern to detoxing heavy metals. If there is not an effective chelation method it might possibly make a bad situation worse if these proteins are moved from one spot but end up binding to a more critical area say the dorsal root ganglia and movement now puts it into the brain or heart.
This might not be a concern but my first thought would be the body might try to place this toxin in the least dangerous spot, at any rate keeping the metabolic rate in a good place and inflammation low as possible would be beneficial to help with exposure detox as these two issues can cause the cell to be more open to foreign bodies. In my opinion

P

Peatness

I am unsure to be honest, as mentioned in the article they previously were looking at the spike protein. With the spike protein binding to all of the amyloidic cells in the body, this might cause a similar concern to detoxing heavy metals. If there is not an effective chelation method it might possibly make a bad situation worse if these proteins are moved from one spot but end up binding to a more critical area say the dorsal root ganglia and movement now puts it into the brain or heart.
This might not be a concern but my first thought would be the body might try to place this toxin in the least dangerous spot, at any rate keeping the metabolic rate in a good place and inflammation low as possible would be beneficial to help with exposure detox as these two issues can cause the cell to be more open to foreign bodies. In my opinion
I don't think the mechanism by which, say ivermectin, blocks spike protein can be described as chelation. A few doctors have reported good results using it for shedding. I'm not sure how it would work in a vaxxed person. Once injected the spike protein pretty much goes everywhere, it's in the blood it goes wherever blood goes. All those remedies are antiinflammatory agents so I doubt they would cause more harm.

J.R.K

I don't think the mechanism by which, say ivermectin, blocks spike protein can be described as chelation. A few doctors have reported good results using it for shedding. I'm not sure how it would work in a vaxxed person. Once injected the spike protein pretty much goes everywhere, it's in the blood it goes wherever blood goes. All those remedies are antiinflammatory agents so I doubt they would cause more harm.
True, but the binding to amyloidic cells is a new piece of the puzzle, with no knowledge of how this will affect people long term.
I am reminded of Kevin Mc Kernens concerns about prion like diseases expressed back in late 2020.
According to Dr Fleming he is one of the top researchers on prion like diseases. Interesting that he mentioned we would start seeing this in about eighteen months. Here we are almost in June.
As for Ivermectin I cannot speak for any other country but in Canada it is still prohibited for Doctors to treat or prescribe it for people with COVID-19. Or any vaccine side effects as apparently in the governments there are none.

OP
B

Birdie

OP
B

Birdie

In the interview, "How You Can Address COVID Jab Injuries" Dr Michelle Perro says she prefers term "spreading" over "shedding". Good point.

P

Peatness

Merritt is suggesting urine is a possible remedy for the gene 'therapy' jab injury. The interview considers other options too

More here

Last edited by a moderator:

J.R.K

Merritt is suggesting urine is a possible remedy for the gene 'therapy' jab injury. The interview considers other options too

More here
Thank you posting this. In terms of the concept I think that it seems to make a lot of sense, having your body produce it’s own customized for each person’s unique body.
It seems that this idea has a long history of use, if indeed snake charmers do use their own urine as anti venom, my mind could certainly be accepting of this idea as possible first treatment versus other pharmaceutical options such as Metformin, ACE inhibitors or Statins to name a few.
The hormone profile would be one that I would query about since excretion includes both stress and androgen hormones, so I am unsure if this would be something to include as a daily or weekly regimen. As per usual for me more questions come to mind. But an excellent possibility to help those injected and exposed to the pathogen.
It would be completely ironic and perhaps fitting however if all the fortune and efforts put into building this possible depopulation scenario to be undone by ingesting something as basic, common and abundant as urine.

OP
B

Birdie

More here
Thank you. So glad to get the Lee Merritt link. Gotta see what she is saying...

I think Ray has discussed urine/urea and that got me to use a urea cream on my feet at night these past 10 years. Well, it's not my own urine tho I've stepped in that a couple of times.

The other one you posted (I think on the FEMA thread) with the history of eugenics etc really put a lot together with the timeline.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you. So glad to get the Lee Merritt link. Gotta see what she is saying...

I think Ray has discussed urine/urea and that got me to use a urea cream on my feet at night these past 10 years. Well, it's not my own urine tho I've stepped in that a couple of times.

The other one you posted (I think on the FEMA thread) with the history of eugenics etc really put a lot together with the timeline.
Ironically (or perhaps not) I’ve been using urea to help my low bp that developed after my husband’s second jab.

P

Peatness

In one of the interviews Dr Tenpenny complimented Dr Merritt on how good her skin looks. Dr Merritt confessed she’s been using it on her skin! @Birdie @Blossom I expect glowing skin in the coming weeks - post before and after pictures ?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
In one of the interviews Dr Tenpenny complimented Dr Merritt on how good her skin looks. Dr Merritt confessed she’s been using it on her skin! @Birdie @Blossom I expect glowing skin in the coming weeks - post before and after pictures ?
That would be a nice bonus!

J.R.K

Ironically (or perhaps not) I’ve been using urea to help my low bp that developed after my husband’s second jab.
Sorry to hear of this @Blossom, hopefully you have a full recovery and your husband does not have any serious side effects!!
?

OP
B

Birdie

Well-ll. I had a hair photo up for a while to show my reversal to blonde after following Ray but... :):

OP
B

Birdie

That's wonderful you found it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals