Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

OP
B

Birdie

@Blossom on Jab Spreading:

So, for a low blood pressure remedy (acquired) from vaxx spreading, You're using urea powder and have used Such Labs and Research Products International. Dosed up to 3 times a day is helping.

I assume the dose is on the container, but what dose seems to work with this? Maybe I missed that.
Did you have any other symptoms and were those helped too?

One thing that really makes your protocol more widely appealing is that you are using the supplement rather than your own urine. Using your own is beyond for a lot of people. !!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom on Jab Spreading:

So, for a low blood pressure remedy (acquired) from vaxx spreading, You're using urea powder and have used Such Labs and Research Products International. Dosed up to 3 times a day is helping.

I assume the dose is on the container, but what dose seems to work with this? Maybe I missed that.
Did you have any other symptoms and were those helped too?

One thing that really makes your protocol more widely appealing is that you are using the supplement rather than your own urine. Using your own is beyond for a lot of people. !!
I’m using .5 grams urea per kg of body weight based on the dosage recommendation of .25-.5g/kg for people with hyponatremia. The instructions are not on the packaging and I had to figure this out for myself. I weigh about 47-48 kg so I am taking 8 grams 3x per day. I can get by okay with 12 grams 2x per day but find splitting it up more works better for me personally. Once a day just isn’t enough and I will start going through a low bp roller coaster.

I suspect I may have had some type of autoimmune reaction to the shedding that impacted my adrenals. My family doctor thought I had Addison’s disease but the tests came back negative. Right now it’s being classified as SIADH. From a Peat perspective my energy was failing. I also had hyponatremia last winter after a patient came into work immediately after getting her jab with a nose bleed. I’m not sure how much is due to shedding or just too much stress but the timing is odd to say the least. It could have been a combination of both. I had most of the vaccine side effects that my husband had (besides GB) just to a lesser degree but all of those were short lived.

OP
B

Birdie

@Blossom Thank you! Really interesting that it happened also just after you were with that newly vaxxed patient. So, now, we'll see how this goes with time.

Inaut

I think brown's gas may be the best healing modality we have available for dealing with all sorts of health issues including vaxx damage (although the machines can be quite expensive upfront)... I can't praise it enough.

Lollipop2

I’m using .5 grams urea per kg of body weight based on the dosage recommendation of .25-.5g/kg for people with hyponatremia. The instructions are not on the packaging and I had to figure this out for myself. I weigh about 47-48 kg so I am taking 8 grams 3x per day. I can get by okay with 12 grams 2x per day but find splitting it up more works better for me personally. Once a day just isn’t enough and I will start going through a low bp roller coaster.

I suspect I may have had some type of autoimmune reaction to the shedding that impacted my adrenals. My family doctor thought I had Addison’s disease but the tests came back negative. Right now it’s being classified as SIADH. From a Peat perspective my energy was failing. I also had hyponatremia last winter after a patient came into work immediately after getting her jab with a nose bleed. I’m not sure how much is due to shedding or just too much stress but the timing is odd to say the least. It could have been a combination of both. I had most of the vaccine side effects that my husband had (besides GB) just to a lesser degree but all of those were short lived.
Thank you @Blossom this is very helpful! I noticed being around people just jabbed and definitely felt like my body was fighting something. I do not think it is coincidence.

Lollipop2

You’re welcome. I’m noticing that breaking the dosage up to 3 times per day rather than just morning and night is giving better results.
Again thank you! This sounds encouraging especially for those unvaxxed around those that are…

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you @Blossom this is very helpful! I noticed being around people just jabbed and definitely felt like my body was fighting something. I do not think it is coincidence.
Yes, I have only personally had issues that I noticed around the freshly jabbed.

J.R.K

I think brown's gas may be the best healing modality we have available for dealing with all sorts of health issues including vaxx damage (although the machines can be quite expensive upfront)... I can't praise it enough.
What type of machine did you purchase @Inaut ? Do you find it (I believe it is hydrogen if memory serves) helpful in what ways?

J.R.K

The instructions are not on the packaging and I had to figure this out for myself. I weigh about 47-48 kg
Not questioning your math this, but this would put you between 103 to 106 lbs for your calculation. Just to ensure your dosing at the correct level for proper efficacy.

Inaut

What type of machine did you purchase @Inaut ? Do you find it (I believe it is hydrogen if memory serves) helpful in what ways?

So i recently bought the H2Pro 150 (150ml/min of brown's gas apparently) from Hydrogen For Health and have been testing it for about 2 weeks. I'm inhaling at least 2 hours a day and drinking about 1 bottle of hydrogen water. I can't say I've experienced anything dramatic in the short period of time but a few things I can say are:
1. Working out at the gym feels easier. Don't feel any soreness after workouts either.
2. Libido is best it's ever been. Without being too descriptive...solid would best describe though. (ginger and agmatine could definitely be involved in this)
3. I have a lot more energy. Am finding I'm going to bed later now because I can't sleep at my typical bed time (830pm).

I mentioned brown's gas as a potential modality to deal with damage from vaccines because it is the only thing I've found that follows the old adage "Do no harm". It is passive and works with the body's natural intelligence (as water is) of time. No side effects and I don't think you can overdo it (inhalation specifically). Also, I think it is THE safest anti-inflammatory (and antioxidant) that exists and because it can penetrate every cell in your body. Because of it's effects on mitochondria and NAD+/NADH ratio, I've lost the desire to use even methylene blue (which was my go to for a while). I've pretty much stopped supplements of all kinds with the exception of agmatine (1g a day), ginger extract (and even a teaspoon of powdered ginger), and occasionally niacinamide in tiny amounts.

More specifically related to this thread, I think brown's gas can put the breaks on current inflammation/damage, allowing the body/immune system to prioritize healing and start rebuilding (from all sorts of damage --including trauma jmo). My growing appreciation for hydrogen/browns gas is partially practical/material and partially philosophical/metaphysical because of the nature of water.

Edit: forgot to include this. I plan on testing this long term on myself as well as getting people to use it when I see them. I figure if my few grey hairs start going back to regular colour, whites of my eyes become whiter, i feel more hydrated with less water ---something is working in a serious way (but that takes time and I plan on trying this for a while)

J.R.K

So i recently bought the H2Pro 150 (150ml/min of brown's gas apparently) from Hydrogen For Health and have been testing it for about 2 weeks. I'm inhaling at least 2 hours a day and drinking about 1 bottle of hydrogen water. I can't say I've experienced anything dramatic in the short period of time but a few things I can say are:
1. Working out at the gym feels easier. Don't feel any soreness after workouts either.
2. Libido is best it's ever been. Without being too descriptive...solid would best describe though. (ginger and agmatine could definitely be involved in this)
3. I have a lot more energy. Am finding I'm going to bed later now because I can't sleep at my typical bed time (830pm).

I mentioned brown's gas as a potential modality to deal with damage from vaccines because it is the only thing I've found that follows the old adage "Do no harm". It is passive and works with the body's natural intelligence (as water is) of time. No side effects and I don't think you can overdo it (inhalation specifically). Also, I think it is THE safest anti-inflammatory (and antioxidant) that exists and because it can penetrate every cell in your body. Because of it's effects on mitochondria and NAD+/NADH ratio, I've lost the desire to use even methylene blue (which was my go to for a while). I've pretty much stopped supplements of all kinds with the exception of agmatine (1g a day), ginger extract (and even a teaspoon of powdered ginger), and occasionally niacinamide in tiny amounts.

More specifically related to this thread, I think brown's gas can put the breaks on current inflammation/damage, allowing the body/immune system to prioritize healing and start rebuilding (from all sorts of damage --including trauma jmo). My growing appreciation for hydrogen/browns gas is partially practical/material and partially philosophical/metaphysical because of the nature of water.

Edit: forgot to include this. I plan on testing this long term on myself as well as getting people to use it when I see them. I figure if my few grey hairs start going back to regular colour, whites of my eyes become whiter, i feel more hydrated with less water ---something is working in a serious way (but that takes time and I plan on trying this for a while)
Thank you for sharing your experience @Inaut!
If I could possibly bother you to share one more detail. Where did you purchase your machine from?

Inaut

Thank you for sharing your experience @Inaut!
If I could possibly bother you to share one more detail. Where did you purchase your machine from?

Ps. If I had the money I would have bought the browns gas machine

OP
B

Birdie

Yes, I have only personally had issues that I noticed around the freshly jabbed.
So, are you guys figuring this will help with other vaxx spread reactions, or to low blood pressure exclusively? Has it helped with other symptoms too?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Not questioning your math this, but this would put you between 103 to 106 lbs for your calculation. Just to ensure your dosing at the correct level for proper efficacy.
Yes, that’s my weight.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So, are you guys figuring this will help with other vaxx spread reactions, or to low blood pressure exclusively? Has it helped with other symptoms too?
My other symptoms passed pretty quickly and before I noticed the low bp set in so I can’t really say if urea would have helped or not.

OP
B

Birdie

My other symptoms passed pretty quickly and before I noticed the low bp set in so I can’t really say if urea would have helped or not.
Thanks mucho.

P

Peatness

Posting this here because this episode includes a lot of remedy advice.

Dr Carrie Madej gives an update on her accident - Her survival is a miracle.

Critically Thinking featuring: Dr.Tenpenny & Dr Palevsky with Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Lee Merritt & Dr. Christiane Northrup June 30th 2022

OP
B

Birdie

Posting this here because this episode includes a lot of remedy advice.

Dr Carrie Madej gives an update on her accident - Her survival is a miracle.

Critically Thinking featuring: Dr.Tenpenny & Dr Palevsky with Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Lee Merritt & Dr. Christiane Northrup June 30th 2022
Looks good. I'll save it to watch (inspire me) during a morning exercise session.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals