Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

Nemo

I will check it out! BTW, I am legal, it's just my mother-in-law was my affidavit of support and you're not supposed to seek gov welfare for 10 years or something. I don't think they go after people for this that often and if it was just me, I would roll the dice a bit more. But I don't want anything to come to her. So I take the horse ivermectin. lol It seems to be working too.

I understand. I just want you to know you have this back-up if you need it.

skuabird

Are you feeling benefits from ghe IVM? Can you share a bit more?
Sure, I think I will post a detailed log at some point. The thing is I do not know what was wrong. I have not been diagnosed by a dr. The other thing is it's only been a couple days of antihistamines and ivm. My symptoms come in bouts, so I'd need to wait a bit to see if I get another one. So take this with a giant grain of salt:

I've had extremely restless sleeps with chills and hot sweats (it might be because the claritin I'm taking is non-drowsy, I also was taking thyroid regularly and ran out). The first night I had a headache (just anti-histamines, no ivm), second night I didn't but still restless tossing and turning. I took another dose of ivm today (basically did a 0.2mg/kg divided into two days- not doing any more for 2 weeks or a month).

I've not had any bouts of breathlessness and oxygen hunger. I feel a lot more in control of my breathing. My sialadenitis is basically gone. My energy is increasing and I'm feeling more motivated and social (although I'm still pretty forgetful). I'm getting strange sensations at the back of my skull/spine, like electric, like my nerves are being released a bit. I got up in the middle of the night and was surprised how fast the communication between my brain and my legs were (I usually have some trouble with coordination), I also was expecting drop-foot on my left side and it wasn't there. I think my vision problems may be more neurological too- I haven't noticed anything too different with that just yet.

Makrosky

Sure, I think I will post a detailed log at some point. The thing is I do not know what was wrong. I have not been diagnosed by a dr. The other thing is it's only been a couple days of antihistamines and ivm. My symptoms come in bouts, so I'd need to wait a bit to see if I get another one. So take this with a giant grain of salt:

I've had extremely restless sleeps with chills and hot sweats (it might be because the claritin I'm taking is non-drowsy, I also was taking thyroid regularly and ran out). The first night I had a headache (just anti-histamines, no ivm), second night I didn't but still restless tossing and turning. I took another dose of ivm today (basically did a 0.2mg/kg divided into two days- not doing any more for 2 weeks or a month).

I've not had any bouts of breathlessness and oxygen hunger. I feel a lot more in control of my breathing. My sialadenitis is basically gone. My energy is increasing and I'm feeling more motivated and social (although I'm still pretty forgetful). I'm getting strange sensations at the back of my skull/spine, like electric, like my nerves are being released a bit. I got up in the middle of the night and was surprised how fast the communication between my brain and my legs were (I usually have some trouble with coordination), I also was expecting drop-foot on my left side and it wasn't there. I think my vision problems may be more neurological too- I haven't noticed anything too different with that just yet.
Wow, thanks a lot for sharing. Yes please keep updating.

CLASH

Giraffe posted this study in another thread that would support this idea, and your experience.

They followed 13 healthcare workers who took two doses of the Moderna Vaccine, and checked their serum levels of Spike Protein and other antigens several times between the first shot, and 56 days afterwards (second shot at the 28 day mark). There were only 3 that had detectable levels of the spike protein, and 11 that had detectable levels of S1. All of these were at detection levels just weeks after the first shot, declining to undetectable even after the second.

View attachment 24719

S1 totally clear in serum 9 days after the first shot (doesn't even seem to move with the 2nd), and the full spike protein only on a handful of days in 3 people, with the second shot maybe elevating it for a couple days in some subjects. Even when they were detected, it was maybe 100 nanograms per liter or so. How is an amount that small going to transmit to another person, and have an effect? And those would be on the highest detected days.

I think there are plenty of reasons to avoid taking the vaccine, but certainly don't see how this could cause issues to others with any sort of casual contact. Maybe in the week or so post vaccination, or in someone have severe health issues/reactions to the vaccine. But otherwise, it doesn't seem like much of a concern.

I worked with people who had been vaccinated during my shift, numerous times. I ate lunch with them, changed patients with them. Helped them with their care because their arm was stiff and sore from the vaccine, so my experience isn't being exposed to people weeks late. My experience was being exposed to people just vaccinated 10 minutes ago and then working with them for the next 8-10 hours.

If the spike protein is in their blood stream, saliva, tears, nasal mucosa, etc. It still has to make it to my body and past all of my bodies defenses. With casual interaction with other people, based on my experience I doubt this is such an issue. I have been exposed to most of the so called "superbugs" in the hospital countless times. C.diff, MRSA, Candida Auris, klebsiella pneumonia, Vancomycin resistant enterococcus, COVID, the flu, herpes, parasitic infections. And it wasn't like I just casually interacted with the people who had these infections. As I mentioned with COVID, I drew thier blood, cleaned thier stool, cleaned thier urine, cleaned thier mouth, suctioned thier tracheostomies. I'm not going to lie, its disgusting. I've been spit on, ***t on, pissed on, bled on, etc. It comes with the job (never been stuck with a needle tho, thats a hard no).

In all of these cases with exposure to superbugs I haven't had a single infection. Even during periods of time where I was having my own health issues...

In marginally healthy people I dont think these things are as much as a problem as peoples make them out to be. Its just the fear of the unknown. I mean I've worked with 60 year old nurses aides, who worked night shift for 25 years, have high blood pressure, migraines, high cholesterol, cancer (yes they work with cancer), and they dont get sick from these things either and they are more up in these patients business than I am. In the hospital I have seen quite a few doctors who dont wear gloves when they touch patients tracheostomies. I've seen countless nurses, aides, and doctors who dont put PPE on all the time when they go into a patients room who is on contact precautions. There is even nurse Memes depicting these things.

Tkank you CLASH. That is very comforting. I can’t even imagine how hard this whole pandemic must have been for you, your relatives and friends. So much pressure. It is nice to see you in totally sane state.

No problem Ania. To be honest, working wise, it wasn't so hard. The most annoying aspects were being reprimanded by nurse managers for not wearing my mask (because it was days old, disgusting, and there wasn't evidence to support surgical mask use for a viral infection and I didn't have an N95), and having to put on the gown, and goggles so often. Sometimes we worked short, but that was becuase managers let nurses take travel contracts, and left their floors short on staff.

Some of the hospitals in my area furloughed nurses because they stopped elective surgeries and didnt have any patients lol. Entire units of the hospital were completely closed.

What alot of people dont realize is alot of hospitals are always running short on staff. They like to keep the minimal amount of people on board so they dont have to pay any extras, and then make the ratios ***t for the nurses and the aides. So when you get a slight overflow of patients, and one person calls out, the whole floor is f***ed. That happens often, even out of pandemics. As for cities like NY, and Miami, I dont know what happened their. But in the smaller cities around the country, I've heard similar stories to my own from other nurses.

@Giraffe
No problem ?

Nemo

Walter Chestnut is saying more today about the iron dysregulation caused by the spike protein, explaining how that affects your brain.

You all already know about the dangers of high iron levels. Here's "Deciphering the Iron Side of Stroke: Neurodegeneration at the Crossroads Between Iron Dyshomeostasis, Excitotoxicity, and Ferroptosis" [ferroptosis is a type of programmed cell death dependent on iron]:

"The brain is highly vulnerable to the devastating consequences of excessive iron-induced oxidative stress and, as recently found, to ferroptosis as well. The blood–brain barrier (BBB) protects the brain from fluctuations in systemic iron. Under pathological conditions, especially in acute brain pathologies such as stroke, the BBB is disrupted, and iron pools from the blood gain sudden access to the brain parenchyma, which is crucial in mediating stroke-induced neurodegeneration." [The brain parenchyma is simply the functional tissue in the brain.]

So what else disrupts the blood brain barrier? The S1 subunit of the spike protein bioweapon. There goes the brain's protection from fluctuations in systemic iron.

Another thing Walter points out is that the spike protein mimics hepcidin. Hepcidin is a key regulator of the entry of iron into the circulation in mammals.

"The cleaved spike protein [subunit S1] mimics hepcidin, crossing the blood brain barrier and interacting with ferroportin expressed in the endothelial cells and neurons of the brain. [Ferroportin is a transmembrane protein that transports iron from the inside of a cell to the outside of the cell. Ferroportin disease is classified as an iron overload disorder, a group of disorders characterized by the abnormal accumulation of iron in the body.]

Remember those sky-high ferritin levels in Long Covid patients?

"Additionally, there is evidence that PrPc [the cellular prion protein] interacts with hepcidin [which S1 mimics] causing ROS [reactive oxygen species, which are molecules that, in excess, contribute to membrane damage by lipid peroxide formation] and potentially transforming PrPc to PrPsc [the infectious agent behind diseases such as Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in humans, commonly referred to as Mad Cow Disease]."

View: https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1409931891763986433

Nemo

I worked with people who had been vaccinated during my shift, numerous times. I ate lunch with them, changed patients with them. Helped them with their care because their arm was stiff and sore from the vaccine, so my experience isn't being exposed to people weeks late. My experience was being exposed to people just vaccinated 10 minutes ago and then working with them for the next 8-10 hours.

If the spike protein is in their blood stream, saliva, tears, nasal mucosa, etc. It still has to make it to my body and past all of my bodies defenses. With casual interaction with other people, based on my experience I doubt this is such an issue. I have been exposed to most of the so called "superbugs" in the hospital countless times. C.diff, MRSA, Candida Auris, klebsiella pneumonia, Vancomycin resistant enterococcus, COVID, the flu, herpes, parasitic infections. And it wasn't like I just casually interacted with the people who had these infections. As I mentioned with COVID, I drew thier blood, cleaned thier stool, cleaned thier urine, cleaned thier mouth, suctioned thier tracheostomies. I'm not going to lie, its disgusting. I've been spit on, ***t on, pissed on, bled on, etc. It comes with the job (never been stuck with a needle tho, thats a hard no).

In all of these cases with exposure to superbugs I haven't had a single infection. Even during periods of time where I was having my own health issues...

In marginally healthy people I dont think these things are as much as a problem as peoples make them out to be. Its just the fear of the unknown. I mean I've worked with 60 year old nurses aides, who worked night shift for 25 years, have high blood pressure, migraines, high cholesterol, cancer (yes they work with cancer), and they dont get sick from these things either and they are more up in these patients business than I am. In the hospital I have seen quite a few doctors who dont wear gloves when they touch patients tracheostomies. I've seen countless nurses, aides, and doctors who dont put PPE on all the time when they go into a patients room who is on contact precautions. There is even nurse Memes depicting these things.

No problem Ania. To be honest, working wise, it wasn't so hard. The most annoying aspects were being reprimanded by nurse managers for not wearing my mask (because it was days old, disgusting, and there wasn't evidence to support surgical mask use for a viral infection and I didn't have an N95), and having to put on the gown, and goggles so often. Sometimes we worked short, but that was becuase managers let nurses take travel contracts, and left their floors short on staff.

Some of the hospitals in my area furloughed nurses because they stopped elective surgeries and didnt have any patients lol. Entire units of the hospital were completely closed.

What alot of people dont realize is alot of hospitals are always running short on staff. They like to keep the minimal amount of people on board so they dont have to pay any extras, and then make the ratios ***t for the nurses and the aides. So when you get a slight overflow of patients, and one person calls out, the whole floor is f***ed. That happens often, even out of pandemics. As for cities like NY, and Miami, I dont know what happened their. But in the smaller cities around the country, I've heard similar stories to my own from other nurses.

@Giraffe
No problem ?

You're complacent, CLASH and you have no way of knowing their spike proteins haven't made it into your body.

That doctor who just died from the vax had no idea he had spike proteins in his system because he'd never had any symptoms. Then he died of multi-system organ failure from an autoimmune attack induced by the vax, meaning the introduction of new spike proteins into his system, triggering antibodies he'd developed to the former spike proteins in his system.

Your cocky ignorance in the face of all the evidence presented here is breathtaking. I'm just happy you're not in my family because if you get hit with the virus next flu season and go the way of the doctor, I'll never know about it or have to grieve for you.

I just posted a study on how the cobra toxin sequence on the spike protein interacts with the Nicotinic Cholinergic System to cause delusions. There's your symptom, CLASH.

Last edited:

CLASH

You're complacent, CLASH and you have no way of knowing their spike proteins haven't made it into your body.

That doctor who just died from the vax had no idea he had spike proteins in his system because he'd never had any symptoms. Then he died of multi-system organ failure from an autoimmune attack induced by the vax, meaning the introduction of new spike proteins into his system, triggering antibodies he'd developed to the former spike proteins in his system.

Your cocky ignorance in the face of all the evidence presented here is breathtaking. I'm just happy you're not in my family because if you get hit with the virus next flu season and go the way of the doctor, I'll never know about it or have to grieve for you.

I just posted a study on how the cobra toxin sequence on the spike protein interacts with the Nicotinic Cholinergic System to cause delusions. There's your symptom, CLASH.

The way with which you ad hominem attack anyone who argues with your view, makes me question the soundness of your logic, and the thought processes.

Quite a few of the response I've seen from you, when your world view is tested, are fear based and emotional. Operating from a place of fear and emotionality, is not a high point in my opinion, and can be quite dangerous.

For example using potent pharmaceuticals with a series of potentially negative side effects to prevent an unknown, unsubstantiated disease process, that is hypothetical at best at the moment, is blatantly dangerous.

While I'm not surprised by your response based on what I've seen, I dont appreciate the way with which you responded to me. I'd ask that you dont respond to me that way again, so that we can have more constructive exchanges on this forum.

Nemo

The way with which you ad hominem attack anyone who argues with your view, makes me question the soundness of your logic, and the thought processes.

The way in which you denialists all respond with exactly the same b.s. just proves your denialism.

I think you're a danger to others and I don't care if you don't appreciate my saying it.

Put yourself at high risk if you want to, but don't take down others here with your denialist drivel.

The only drugs that are working at all in some people with spike protein disease are AIDS drugs. And they're only treating one small part of the disease.

Makrosky

The way in which you denialists all respond with exactly the same b.s. just proves your denialism.

I think you're a danger to others and I don't care if you don't appreciate my saying it.

Put yourself at high risk if you want to, but don't take down others here with your denialist drivel.

The only drugs that are working at all in some people with spike protein disease are AIDS drugs. And they're only treating one small part of the disease.
what? Ivermectin is not for AIDS, HCQ neither, neither antihistamines.

And all the other things like black cumin, D2, etc..

Makrosky

Quite a few of the response I've seen from you, when your world view is tested, are fear based and emotional. Operating from a place of fear and emotionality, is not a high point in my opinion, and can be quite dangerous.

For example using potent pharmaceuticals with a series of potentially negative side effects to prevent an unknown, unsubstantiated disease process, that is hypothetical at best at the moment, is blatantly dangerous.

While I'm not surprised by your response based on what I've seen, I dont appreciate the way with which you responded to me. I'd ask that you dont respond to me that way again, so that we can have more constructive exchanges on this forum.
I like to read your posts CLASH and I agree with everything you said besides one thing : it seems it is not so hypothetical.

My sister for instance had covid (no hospitalization or anything, just a strong flu for around 10 days) and she is left with a very weird brain fog/cognitive issues. Luckily not very bad but shocking and annoying. She's 38 and no health problems.

And what she describes resembles a lot to what I am having now, coincidentially as soon as most of my workmates got the faxxine.

And it matches many other experiences. Whether this is all because of the spike proteins or the prions or god knows what, I don't know. But it happens. Not to everyone. But happens.

Nemo

what? Ivermectin is not for AIDS, HCQ neither, neither antihistamines.

And all the other things like black cumin, D2, etc..

I'm talking about the treatments doctors are using, even the good doctors.

Terrible poisons.

Not what we're using. What percentage of people will treat like us?

Makrosky

I'm talking about the treatments doctors are using, even the good doctors.

Terrible poisons.

Not what we're using. What percentage of people will treat like us?
Ahhh ok sorry! I got you now.

Nemo

It's an unsettled question, but a lot of knowledgeable people believe the magnetism people get from the shot (or from contact with people who got the shot) is due to graphene oxide in the nanoparticles. For example:

View: https://twitter.com/BidoliNicola/status/1409769246272413704

She is in the vax scientist circle with Jaclyn Hord.

If this turns out to be true, "biocompatible N-acetyl cysteine [NAC] reduces graphene oxide".

Here's why that's important.

Walter Chestnut explains:

"Is this graphene oxide thing true? If so, graphene nanobots remove IRON. If iron is being depleted from the body, then you will 'suffocate' metabolically. Your CELLS won't be able to breathe. Please see the attached image for a visual representation.

"There would first be a period of IRON OVERLOAD as it is being purged from the cells (to make up for what is being removed from the bloodstream). Then, iron would disappear from the body altogether.

"Symptoms of this?

"Abnormal paleness or lack of color of the skin
"Irritability
"Lack of energy or tiring easily (fatigue)
"Increased heart rate (tachycardia)
"Sore or swollen tongue
"Enlarged spleen
"A desire to eat peculiar substances such as dirt or ice (a condition called pica from iron deficiency anemia)."

So this hit me hard, partly because of symptoms I've seen mentioned around here, partly because of the surge in ferritin levels we're seeing in some Long Covid people (which could be temporary), but also because one of the recent conditions of my mother has been devastating anemia for which they couldn't find a cause. She was having to go to the hospital every couple of weeks for transfusions. This had been going on since January, when vaxxes for the elderly started getting pushed where she lives.

I know for sure that on one of these visits in April my sister okayed the vax. Supposedly this was the first vax, although I find it hard to believe there wasn't an earlier one given to an 85-year-old woman in all those hospital visits, and my sister would lie to me about this being the first. Four weeks after that my mother was a zombie.

A graphene oxide lawsuit has been filed against the vax makers so we may get an answer on this issue.

View: https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1409698804484345862

Last edited:

CLASH

-The only risk here are some of the drug protocols that you are recommending people use, and the circumstances for which you recommend people use them.

-The only denial here is your denial in accepting that some of these drug protocols that you are recommending are risky.

-The only person taking other people down here is you, especially when faced with contradictions to your world view. This speaks volumes to your overall process.

I'd suggest any members entertaining what you're saying, to heed your comments and mode of interacting with me on this forum as a potent warning of your quality of thought process.

Nice speaking with you Nemo. Hopefully next time our interaction will be more respectful, and productive.

I like to read your posts CLASH and I agree with everything you said besides one thing : it seems it is not so hypothetical.

My sister for instance had covid (no hospitalization or anything, just a strong flu for around 10 days) and she is left with a very weird brain fog/cognitive issues. Luckily not very bad but shocking and annoying. She's 38 and no health problems.

And what she describes resembles a lot to what I am having now, coincidentially as soon as most of my workmates got the faxxine.

And it matches many other experiences. Whether this is all because of the spike proteins or the prions or god knows what, I don't know. But it happens. Not to everyone. But happens.

I'm not questioning at all that people who have had COVID can have issues following their infection, nor that the spike protein may be damaging.

I'm not even discounting that the spike protein can be shed from vaccinated people to unvaccinated people. I'm saying I don't know if it can or not but I haven't experienced it personally in my life, with my family, or my friends. I also haven't seen any direct research looking at this either. If I start to see it, and/ or I see research on it, I would openly change my mind on it. I'm not for one side or the other.

What I'm not accepting of, is the use of potent, potentially damaging pharmaceutical protocols, for something that we don't even know for sure happens yet, when other less damaging substances are available.

I'm calling for caution, thought, and avoidance of fear based motivations.

"I'm not even discounting that the spike protein can be shed from vaccinated people to unvaccinated people. I'm saying I don't know if it can or not but I haven't experienced it personally in my life, with my family, or my friends. I also haven't seen any direct research looking at this either. If I start to see it, and/ or I see research on it, I would openly change my mind on it. I'm not for one side or the other.

What I'm not accepting of, is the use of potent, potentially damaging pharmaceutical protocols, for something that we don't even know for sure happens yet,"

You don't know happens yet. And maybe Nemo and others trying to figure out treatments don't know too. But you said: "The only risk here are some of the drug protocols that you are recommending people use, and the circumstances for which you recommend people use them." And there's some pretty likely accurate reasoning that there are risks other than the misuse of drugs that are being mistakenly thought to be needed for treatment. Maybe there are safer treatments than some of the drugs, and that'll be helpful to learn. Acknowledging the risks of the drugs is important too, but weighing the importance of that compared to the importance of doing something preventative against the spike protein situation with what is known so far about possible risks of the spike protein and possible treatments, I think it's reasonable to say it's more cautious to try to minimize risks of the drugs while taking them (and even better, to find safer alternatives) than to assume other things you're already doing are preventing problems from the spike protein. Temporarily, so far, until maybe we learn more about what other than the drugs people can do that's safer. And if we say that maybe people who are concerned about the risks of the drugs get tests done (that show likely signs of spike protein effects) before assuming they should use the drugs, doesn't that resolve some of the disagreement about unnecessary risks?

Last edited:

Nemo

"I'm not even discounting that the spike protein can be shed from vaccinated people to unvaccinated people. I'm saying I don't know if it can or not but I haven't experienced it personally in my life, with my family, or my friends. I also haven't seen any direct research looking at this either. If I start to see it, and/ or I see research on it, I would openly change my mind on it. I'm not for one side or the other.

What I'm not accepting of, is the use of potent, potentially damaging pharmaceutical protocols, for something that we don't even know for sure happens yet,"

You don't know happens yet. And maybe we don't know either. But you said: "The only risk here are some of the drug protocols that you are recommending people use, and the circumstances for which you recommend people use them." And there's some pretty likely accurate reasoning that there are risks other than the misuse of drugs that are being mistakenly thought to be needed for treatment. Maybe there are safer treatments than some of the drugs, and that'll be helpful to learn.

What I see is that @CLASH knows he's lying because the protective protocols suggested here are so safe.

For example, one of the powerful protective protocols and cures we've recommended here are antihistamines recommended for their anti-serotonin properties by Dr. Peat and Haidut. Cypro is an effective H1 blocker, and famotidine is an effective H2 blocker.
Both are anti-serotonin and anyone here could safely take them for that effect alone. But this is a "potent, potentially damaging pharmaceutical protocol", according to CLASH.

Ivermectin has been used safely for over 40 years by roughly 200 million people a year. That's over 8 billion people.
I can point to studies right now that show deaths from ivermectin are only 2 [TWO!!!] per year.

Hydroxychloroquine has been used weekly by people in areas where malaria is endemic for 50 years. Before that, other quinolines were used. Black cumin seeds are a source of quinolines that have been used in Ayurvedic medicine since the Bronze Age.

There are already large Covid treatment studies, including the Henry Ford hospital system study, that show one or both are safe and effective. Countries like Mexico and India ended Covid hospitalization and death surges virtually instantly with them.

But CLASH lies and pretends they're unsafe.

He knows he's lying. He knows these prophylaxis protocols are being recommended by high-achievement doctors and scientists who've been nominated for the Nobel Prize in medicine for recommending them.

I actually can't express the full extent of my contempt for his lies. Even if he wants to be in denial because he's taken foolish risks, he should at least STFU. He shouldn't drag others down with him.

I think it's impolite for him to lie and murder others with his lies. I think that's really rude. He thinks it's impolite for me to call out his lies. Screw him.

Last edited:

CLASH

You don't know happens yet. And maybe Nemo and others trying to figure out treatments don't know too. But you said: "The only risk here are some of the drug protocols that you are recommending people use, and the circumstances for which you recommend people use them." And there's some pretty likely accurate reasoning that there are risks other than the misuse of drugs that are being mistakenly thought to be needed for treatment. Maybe there are safer treatments than some of the drugs, and that'll be helpful to learn. Acknowledging the risks of the drugs is important too, but weighing the importance of that compared to the importance of doing something preventative against the spike protein situation with what is known so far about possible risks of the spike protein and possible treatments, I think it's reasonable to say it's more cautious to try to minimize risks of the drugs while taking them than to assume other things you're already doing are preventing problems from the spike protein. Temporarily, so far, until maybe we learn more about what other than the drugs people can do that's safer.

You are correct, I don't know if it happens. I openly admit/ admitted that.

No argument on my end against preventative measures.

I think it's difficult to say some of the drugs mentioned are safer to use prophylactically, than being exposed to vaccinated people and their possibly shedding spike protein. Some of the drugs have quite extensive side effect profiles, and can cause series long term issues. Without knowing the actual risk of the shedding of the spike protein and its subsequent effect on the unvaccinated, an accurate assessment cannot be made.

The thing is, it doesn't have to be made. There are more than enough protective substances and interventions, that don't pose the same degree of risk as some of these drug protocols.

I'm not sure if any of you have worked with pharmaceutical drugs before extensively, but I have administered them in practice, witnessed their effects on patients, and am currently in school to become a nurse practitioner and thus have studied them just a little. There are always off target effects in the body besides the general mechanism of action. So looking at all the mechanistic pathways that these drugs can effect specifically in regards to the spike protein, without considering the effects systemically, and in combination, is dangerous. Furthermore, with a general understanding of physiology it becomes clear that trying to target individual pathways rather than adjusting the body systemically is often a fruitless approach. For an example of this, look at the current approaches of disease management; a litany of prescription drugs, a litany of side effects, and minimal difference in patients overall health. This is not to mention that many drugs seem to be created without an overarching context of the body, merely a focus on the reductionistic pathway with which they effect, for example fluoroquinolone antibiotics...

trance

Giraffe posted this study in another thread that would support this idea, and your experience.

They followed 13 healthcare workers who took two doses of the Moderna Vaccine, and checked their serum levels of Spike Protein and other antigens several times between the first shot, and 56 days afterwards (second shot at the 28 day mark). There were only 3 that had detectable levels of the spike protein, and 11 that had detectable levels of S1. All of these were at detection levels just weeks after the first shot, declining to undetectable even after the second.

View attachment 24719

S1 totally clear in serum 9 days after the first shot (doesn't even seem to move with the 2nd), and the full spike protein only on a handful of days in 3 people, with the second shot maybe elevating it for a couple days in some subjects. Even when they were detected, it was maybe 100 nanograms per liter or so. How is an amount that small going to transmit to another person, and have an effect? And those would be on the highest detected days.

I think there are plenty of reasons to avoid taking the vaccine, but certainly don't see how this could cause issues to others with any sort of casual contact. Maybe in the week or so post vaccination, or in someone have severe health issues/reactions to the vaccine. But otherwise, it doesn't seem like much of a concern.
So what is the rebuttal to this @Nemo?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals