Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

P

Peatness

Dr Peat has recommended ARBs for covid 19. Telmisartan seems to act on the TLR4 this renders it useful for blocking the effect of the spike protein on these receptors.

OP
B

Birdie

@Nemo I am wondering if Benadryl at night would work in place of the Zyrtec at night.

CLASH

Fleming's protocol is so heavy duty that it's more for people who've had serious exposure to spike proteins. Let's say you were at work for the Big Vaxxing Day when everyone else in your office got the shot. None of the windows in the office open. You were stuck at your desk all day, breathing the shared air.

Then you start getting symptoms. Brain fog or worse. Maybe shingles or a feeling like mononucleosis. Serious blood clots or bleeding. Chest pain. Nausea. Stuff like that.

You try antihistamines and they help but don't completely cure you. Maybe you try two days of ivermectin and that helps too, but the brain fog is still there.

That's when I'd do the whole Fleming protocol.

Part of the protocol continues indefinitely. That would serve as prophylaxis for the future.

I'm not sure where all the fear is coming from with exposure to COVID and people who have been vaccinated.

I am a nurse. Some of my closest friends are nurses, my girlfriend is a nurse, my sister is a nurse, and my step mom is nurse. All of us worked throughout the pandemic on COVID units. At some point throughout the year I lived in the same residence with each of these people for weeks or months at a time, with all of us being exposed to COVID patients and vaccinated staff members. We all worked with vented and/ or patients with tracheostomies who had COVID. I personally took COVID patients blood, cleaned their stool, and their urine, suctioned their tracheostomies so they could breath, tested them, and gave them nebulizer drugs. Throughout the entire COVID situation I had minimal access to N95 masks. The first N95 mask I got was in October 2020. Prior to that, when I was doing all the aforementioned actions I wore a simple surgical mask; one that I was told to reuse for 7 days before I could get a new one. For a period of time we were even reusing PPE because of the shortage of equipment. Quite a few times I had no PPE at all. These scenarios are the same for my friends and family.

Also, all of us worked with vaccinated people in close situations. At one point I performed CPR on a COVID patient who had received a COVID vaccine, with a staff of nurses where some were vaccinated. Regardless of how much PPE you have on, when you hop on the hospital bed and start compressing some guys chest to circulate his blood for him, your exposed to whatever he has, and the 20 other people in the room have as well.

Not once did myself or any of my family or friends get sick, or present with any of the symptoms. None of us have tested positive for COVID throughout the entire COVID situation. Most of the people in my experience who had COVID were old people with serious comorbidities, and very obese/ unhealthy young people. Even with that said some of the elderly people I worked with in their 70's and 80's had COVID with minimal symptoms if any at all. I don't think you can get more exposed to COVID and vaccinated individuals than I, my family, and my friends have.

With all that exposure I'm just not seeing the health problems that are supposed to be occurring... We have been exposed to COVID since the beginning in March/ April of 2020. We have been exposed to vaccinated individuals since they first rolled them out in early 2021 (We were some of the first people offered the vaccine). All of us haven't really had any health issues out of the norm, and this is despite working 12-14 hours shifts, some of us working night shifts, not eating throughout the entire shift, encountering significant stress throughout the shift, etc.; basically we weren't in ideal "healthy environments".

Now this all isn't to say that information could come out to show that everyday contact with vaccinated people could be dangerous, but I just haven't seen that so far. And if I did, I wouldn't have a problem changing my mind. I also haven't seen, in my personal experience, contact with COVID patients to be that big of a deal overall either.

As for the Fleming protocol you listed, I don't think I'd ever use it. Too many powerful drugs with questionable side effect profiles. I think using this protocol for someone who happened to be exposed to people who had been vaccinated, is dangerous. I'd prefer to take my chances with safer compounds often discussed on this forum.

(Although to be fair I have personally used Ivermectin for parasitic issues before, and am aware of its general safety profile. Although, I don't know if I would use it on a consistent basis. The dosing for parasitic issues is often one or two doses at a time maybe a couple times a year, depending on the endemic parasitic disease.)

tankasnowgod

Now this all isn't to say that information could come out to show that everyday contact with vaccinated people could be dangerous, but I just haven't seen that so far. And if I did, I wouldn't have a problem changing my mind. I also haven't seen, in my personal experience, contact with COVID patients to be that big of a deal overall either.

Giraffe posted this study in another thread that would support this idea, and your experience.

They followed 13 healthcare workers who took two doses of the Moderna Vaccine, and checked their serum levels of Spike Protein and other antigens several times between the first shot, and 56 days afterwards (second shot at the 28 day mark). There were only 3 that had detectable levels of the spike protein, and 11 that had detectable levels of S1. All of these were at detection levels just weeks after the first shot, declining to undetectable even after the second.

spike graph.png

S1 totally clear in serum 9 days after the first shot (doesn't even seem to move with the 2nd), and the full spike protein only on a handful of days in 3 people, with the second shot maybe elevating it for a couple days in some subjects. Even when they were detected, it was maybe 100 nanograms per liter or so. How is an amount that small going to transmit to another person, and have an effect? And those would be on the highest detected days.

I think there are plenty of reasons to avoid taking the vaccine, but certainly don't see how this could cause issues to others with any sort of casual contact. Maybe in the week or so post vaccination, or in someone have severe health issues/reactions to the vaccine. But otherwise, it doesn't seem like much of a concern.

P

Peatness

I mentioned telmisartan as a TLR4 blocker, here are a list of other blockers

Some of the TLR4 antagonist we have discussed on the forum include mianserin, ketotifen, cyproheptadine, and naltrexone (if you favor pharma drugs) and emodin, vitamin D, vitamin A, niacinamide, riboflavin and even methylene blue (haidut, Nov 8, 2016)

I mentioned telmisartan as a TLR4 blocker, here are a list of other blockers

Some of the TLR4 antagonist we have discussed on the forum include mianserin, ketotifen, cyproheptadine, and naltrexone (if you favor pharma drugs) and emodin, vitamin D, vitamin A, niacinamide, riboflavin and even methylene blue (haidut, Nov 8, 2016)

Is the effect of the drugs better somehow than the vitamins?

P

Peatness

Is the effect of the drugs better somehow than the vitamins?
Dr Peat has spoken favoriably about ARBs, mostly losartan. Telmisartan is very powerful and does the same thing as progesterone but the effect is more immediate. I take telmisartan for bp but want to come off it. It is strong stuff. I believe it is always better to use other things other than be relliant on big pharma. As you may know drugs have different effect on different people. Taurine has very similar properties to telmisartan.

Attachments

• May 2020 - Ray Peat's Newsletter.pdf
    159.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:

Giraffe

Here is the Fleming protocol (p. 7) for fighting spike protein illness caused by the vax:

Since we now have plenty of evidence that the spike protein is shed by both people who got Covid-19 disease and people who got the vax, that protocol should work for people with heavy or prolonged exposure to spike proteins from both.

Don't get dismayed by the length of the protocol. Most of the drugs are used one time, or for one week.

In the section 'immune support' Fleming lists a couple of supplements.

Fleming said:
9) 1,25-dihydroxycholecalciferol (D3) 1500 IU by mouth daily.
This is calcitriol, the active form of vitamin D3. Calcitriol is formed in the body as needed, and it's tightly regulated. I would never supplement it. Also I have never seen it measured in IU. So I wonder what he really meant.

Ania

I'm not sure where all the fear is coming from with exposure to COVID and people who have been vaccinated.

I am a nurse. Some of my closest friends are nurses, my girlfriend is a nurse, my sister is a nurse, and my step mom is nurse. All of us worked throughout the pandemic on COVID units. At some point throughout the year I lived in the same residence with each of these people for weeks or months at a time, with all of us being exposed to COVID patients and vaccinated staff members. We all worked with vented and/ or patients with tracheostomies who had COVID. I personally took COVID patients blood, cleaned their stool, and their urine, suctioned their tracheostomies so they could breath, tested them, and gave them nebulizer drugs. Throughout the entire COVID situation I had minimal access to N95 masks. The first N95 mask I got was in October 2020. Prior to that, when I was doing all the aforementioned actions I wore a simple surgical mask; one that I was told to reuse for 7 days before I could get a new one. For a period of time we were even reusing PPE because of the shortage of equipment. Quite a few times I had no PPE at all. These scenarios are the same for my friends and family.

Also, all of us worked with vaccinated people in close situations. At one point I performed CPR on a COVID patient who had received a COVID vaccine, with a staff of nurses where some were vaccinated. Regardless of how much PPE you have on, when you hop on the hospital bed and start compressing some guys chest to circulate his blood for him, your exposed to whatever he has, and the 20 other people in the room have as well.

Not once did myself or any of my family or friends get sick, or present with any of the symptoms. None of us have tested positive for COVID throughout the entire COVID situation. Most of the people in my experience who had COVID were old people with serious comorbidities, and very obese/ unhealthy young people. Even with that said some of the elderly people I worked with in their 70's and 80's had COVID with minimal symptoms if any at all. I don't think you can get more exposed to COVID and vaccinated individuals than I, my family, and my friends have.

With all that exposure I'm just not seeing the health problems that are supposed to be occurring... We have been exposed to COVID since the beginning in March/ April of 2020. We have been exposed to vaccinated individuals since they first rolled them out in early 2021 (We were some of the first people offered the vaccine). All of us haven't really had any health issues out of the norm, and this is despite working 12-14 hours shifts, some of us working night shifts, not eating throughout the entire shift, encountering significant stress throughout the shift, etc.; basically we weren't in ideal "healthy environments".

As for the Fleming protocol you listed, I don't think I'd ever use it. Too many powerful drugs with questionable side effect profiles. I think using this protocol for someone who happened to be exposed to people who had been vaccinated, is dangerous. I'd prefer to take my chances with safer compounds often discussed on this forum.

(Although to be fair I have personally used Ivermectin for parasitic issues before, and am aware of its general safety profile. Although, I don't know if I would use it on a consistent basis. The dosing for parasitic issues is often one or two doses at a time maybe a couple times a year, depending on the endemic parasitic disease.)
Tkank you CLASH. That is very comforting. I can’t even imagine how hard this whole pandemic must have been for you, your relatives and friends. So much pressure. It is nice to see you in totally sane state.

Giraffe

I am following a German speaking group of healthcare workers. I have read hundreds of testimonials, and nothing I read there suggests that the fear is justified. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Last edited:
OP
B

Birdie

Here is the Fleming protocol (p. 7) for fighting spike protein illness caused by the vax:

Since we now have plenty of evidence that the spike protein is shed by both people who got Covid-19 disease and people who got the vax, that protocol should work for people with heavy or prolonged exposure to spike proteins from both.

Don't get dismayed by the length of the protocol. Most of the drugs are used one time, or for one week.
Thanks @Nemo. A good resource. I asked questions about how to prevent exposure in other threads, but you've answered a lot of it here. Fortunately my dentist and her assistant are not getting the vaxx. But not being sure about the hygienist, I canceled my cleaning appointment until I know for sure.

The next hurdle will be talking this over with a prospective housekeeper. This would be an event every two weeks if We do it. Another exposure would be around a minor bathroom remodel with paint and wallpaper. I keep putting it off. When I'm more confident, will go ahead with that.

Right now, we continue our HCQ protocol with once a week on Sunday with @bzmazu 's encouragement on the every Sunday part being traditional.

OP
B

Birdie

I thought we could have a thread where we could discuss approaches to vaxx shedding.

Last edited:
OP
B

Birdie

Nemo

I'm cross posting this from the adverse reactions thread because it's important for people to know, when you see headlines that HCQ is dangerous, how they rigged the studies and how they intentionally killed people in the studies.

They used lethal doses of hydroxychloroquine in a study in the UK designed to show HCQ was too dangerous to take for Covid:

I posted a study yesterday in this thread that was done in India and did the same thing. You can find it above.

The UK government and NHS were involved in mass recruiting of UK citizens for the "study".

There is no way this was an accident. HCQ has been around for 50 years and dosing has already been thoroughly studied. There's no way they wouldn't know they were administering a lethal dose.

And there's no way at this point they wouldn't know that a far lower dose is highly effective because many studies have shown that, including Fleming's gold-standard study.

Giraffe

I'm cross posting this from the adverse reactions thread because it's important for people to know, when you see headlines that HCQ is dangerous, how they rigged the studies and how they intentionally killed people in the studies.

They used lethal doses of hydroxychloroquine in a study in the UK designed to show HCQ was too dangerous to take for Covid:

I posted a study yesterday in this thread that was done in India and did the same thing. You can find it above.

The UK government and NHS were involved in mass recruiting of UK citizens for the "study".

There is no way this was an accident. HCQ has been around for 50 years and dosing has already been thoroughly studied. There's no way they wouldn't know they were administering a lethal dose.

And there's no way at this point they wouldn't know that a far lower dose is highly effective because many studies have shown that, including Fleming's gold-standard study.

I first heard about these studies (four or five of them) when Claus Köhnlein mentioned them in an interview. I have posted about it here and here.

Nemo

There is one doctor you hear about more than any other among Covid long haulers and vaxxers with bad side effects and that is Dr. Yo (Ram Yohendra, MD, MPH of New York).

He is now treating Covid long haulers, vaxxers, and people who've had exposure to shed spike proteins by telemedicine.

It's a great way to get the tests and prescriptions you need and you can trust him.

Here is his telemedicine website:

You can find him on twitter at @yodoctoryo.

Here are his instructions:

1. Register to get tested at Covid Long Haulers
2. Sign release form to us for your data
3. We feed your data into our AI algorithm
4. We start treatment and get you better!

"They break it, we fix it!"

He and his partner, Bruce K. Patterson, MD, are doing all kinds of "bioinformatics" on the immune profile of these types of patients. Dr. Yo says vaxxers and shedding victims are essentially dealing with the same illness as long-haul Covid patients.

It's spike protein illness.

One of the things I like about him is that he is in that circle of scientists I follow, so he's following everything about the copper/iron dysregulation, the prions, the spike's attack on your metabolism, all of it. He was one of the first to realize that the illness is largely about the way the spike protein alters your immune system.

@skuabird, he's not going to ask your immigration status. He doesn't care.

skuabird

There is one doctor you hear about more than any other among Covid long haulers and vaxxers with bad side effects and that is Dr. Yo (Ram Yohendra, MD, MPH of New York).

@skuabird, he's not going to ask your immigration status. He doesn't care.
I will check it out! BTW, I am legal, it's just my mother-in-law was my affidavit of support and you're not supposed to seek gov welfare for 10 years or something. I don't think they go after people for this that often and if it was just me, I would roll the dice a bit more. But I don't want anything to come to her. So I take the horse ivermectin. lol It seems to be working too.

Makrosky

I will check it out! BTW, I am legal, it's just my mother-in-law was my affidavit of support and you're not supposed to seek gov welfare for 10 years or something. I don't think they go after people for this that often and if it was just me, I would roll the dice a bit more. But I don't want anything to come to her. So I take the horse ivermectin. lol It seems to be working too.
Are you feeling benefits from ghe IVM? Can you share a bit more?

Nemo

Dandelion leaf works in vitro to block binding of the spike protein to ACE2:

It's also anti-thrombotic:

However, I haven't found any studies showing it gets into the brain. That was the big hang-up on a number of other drugs and natural treatments that looked promising in vitro.

On the other hand, the spike protein S1 subunit destroys the functionality of the blood brain barrier, so maybe everything gets across.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals