Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

tankasnowgod

Intuitively, I think we can assume that our food and water are contaminated by spike protein.

Based on what? I don't think that's true at all.

The whole thing reminds me of Stephanie Sennif's theory that Glyphosate could replace Glycine in protein. So many people were avoiding gelatin (but not other protein sources that also contain glycine) because they wanted to reduce their Glyphosate exposure.

The only problem with the theory? There was never a shred of proof to back it up.

Similar to this thread. People are worried about Spike Proteins on doorknobs, on meat, maybe even spike proteins armed with knives in dark alleys. However... the only study offered by up by anyone in this thread that actually measured spike protein in the vaxxxed found that they dropped to undetectable levels two weeks after the first shot. They were only detected in picogram amounts when they were detected, not likely to infect someone else at those levels.

If you don't worry about all our food and water being contaminated with SSRIs (from the huge number of people that use them chronically, not just twice in a lifetime) or being radioactive (from all the people that have had radiation treatments for cancer), I don't think you should worry about this still unproven (and seemingly less likely by the minute) "Spike Proteinz Everywheres!" idea.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

So, if someone has a transfusion and we assume it contains spike protein, what could be done to remedy? The usual procedure used after exposure I guess.

Why in the world would you make that assumption? You do know blood donor centers screen blood before just dumping it into someone's body, right?

I'm certainly concerned with the lack of 12 month deferral that used to be the standard for experimental vaccines, but you guys really do seem to be taking this fear to illogical levels.

OP
B

Birdie

I think the Fleming protocol is a good one. Those help with building one’s immunity. And if you have COVID, those medications appear to help. I take a lot of the recommended vitamins and supplements like aspirin anyway. But the unfortunate thing is, for the already jabbed, the graphene in the gene therapy jab cannot be removed from a person’s body. Adding insult to injury, the graphene replicates and gathers in different parts of the body. The hydrogel in the jab is what gets the graphene to places that ordinarily would be more difficult places within the body to reach. It is a bioweapon, no doubt about it.

I don’t know if there is any way to stop the spread of the graphene. That’s just the realty of the situation.
At the end of his July 19 interview, Ray said something about graphene. I don't know if there is more recent info, but as of then, Ray said that no proof has been given that there is graphene in the vaxx. I think I put the link to the interview up page. What do you think?

OP
B

Birdie

Why in the world would you make that assumption? You do know blood donor centers screen blood before just dumping it into someone's body, right?

I'm certainly concerned with the lack of 12 month deferral that used to be the standard for experimental vaccines, but you guys really do seem to be taking this fear to illogical levels.
From what I've heard, blood donations are being allowed from the vaxxed even before the two weeks after they are jabbed. Yes, I think we all know blood is routinely screened. And at first, blood from the vaxxed wasn't going to be allowed. But that changed.

tankasnowgod

From what I've heard, blood donations are being allowed from the vaxxed even before the two weeks after they are jabbed. Yes, I think we all know blood is routinely screened. And at first, blood from the vaxxed wasn't going to be allowed. But that changed.

True, and I do think this is a potential issue (likely beyond the infamous spike protein). But just because the vaxxxed can give blood doesn't mean that most are. Despite the change in rules, a lot of people think a vaccine carries a deferral of several months to a year (or outright disqualification) anyway. They also aren't going to be voluntering to donate if they have any sort of symptoms, and the questionnaire would screen them out anyway.

And the fear of this protein itself contains a paradox. Like, the vaxxxed are going to be making near lethal levels of this ultra toxic spike protein, but somehow be in tip top health themselves showing zero symptoms. They are made of human flesh too, and if they are making copious amounts of spike protein, they would be the first to feel and show it's effects, before anyone else.

Lollipop2

True, and I do think this is a potential issue (likely beyond the infamous spike protein). But just because the vaxxxed can give blood doesn't mean that most are. Despite the change in rules, a lot of people think a vaccine carries a deferral of several months to a year (or outright disqualification) anyway. They also aren't going to be voluntering to donate if they have any sort of symptoms, and the questionnaire would screen them out anyway.

And the fear of this protein itself contains a paradox. Like, the vaxxxed are going to be making near lethal levels of this ultra toxic spike protein, but somehow be in tip top health themselves showing zero symptoms. They are made of human flesh too, and if they are making copious amounts of spike protein, they would be the first to feel and show it's effects, before anyone else.
Actually @tankasnowgod you might not have it correct here. Del Bigtree was honest about his condition that caused him to have his hemoglobin drop to some crazy low level. He needed blood fast. He went to his ICU doctor friends who tried to locate unvaxxed blood in Austin and in TX. The blood banks had NO records of which blood was vaxxed and which was unvaxxed. In order to help Del - these doctors called EVERY blood doner of every packet of blood available to ask the person who had donated if they had been vaxxed. They could ONLY find one packet of unvaxxed blood. It was enough to keep him alive so he could fly to Mexico where exact records were kept and he could have an ample amount of unvaxxed blood.

I don’t think we know yet about if there are dangers from vaxxed blood. It is definitely worth following and no one seems to be discussing it.

OP
B

Birdie

Actually @tankasnowgod you might not have it correct here. Del Bigtree was honest about his condition that caused him to have his hemoglobin drop to some crazy low level. He needed blood fast. He went to his ICU doctor friends who tried to locate unvaxxed blood in Austin and in TX. The blood banks had NO records of which blood was vaxxed and which was unvaxxed. In order to help Del - these doctors called EVERY blood doner of every packet of blood available to ask the person who had donated if they had been vaxxed. They could ONLY find one packet of unvaxxed blood. It was enough to keep him alive so he could fly to Mexico where exact records were kept and he could have an ample amount of unvaxxed blood.

I don’t think we know yet about if there are dangers from vaxxed blood. It is definitely worth following and no one seems to be discussing it.
Thank you for this. It is as I thought that they aren't keeping records of vaxxed and untaxed blood in the US. So glad for Del.

OP
B

Birdie

A brave man. I just read his Wikipedia. Just what you'd expect. Please let us know how he progresses.

tankasnowgod

This is a different issue than the one I was referring to. You basically state that blood donation centers aren't keeping track of who has been vaxxed or not. It's not surprising that they couldn't get information from the donors AFTER blood donation.

It says nothing about levels of spike protein in the packets of blood that Del DIDN'T have transfused into him.

This also doesn't tell you the percentage of vaxxed vs. unvaxxed people donating blood.

Lollipop2

A brave man. I just read his Wikipedia. Just what you'd expect. Please let us know how he progresses.
That show was maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago. He is perfectly fine now. The show this week had Dr. McCollough on to talk about efficacy of Covid vaxxes. Also early in the show they aired the entire 6 min of Rand Paul grilling Fauci on Wed. Great show.

Lollipop2

This is a different issue than the one I was referring to. You basically state that blood donation centers aren't keeping track of who has been vaxxed or not. It's not surprising that they couldn't get information from the donors AFTER blood donation.

It says nothing about levels of spike protein in the packets of blood that Del DIDN'T have transfused into him.
Did you read my last sentence? I said exactly that we do not know yet. No one knows.

J.R.K

I would be curious on your thought @tanksasnowgod, your thoughts on the various possibilities for potential long term side effects with the gene therapies. Would you agree with various opinions that suggest ADE, thrombocytopenia, thrombosis, or any neurological diseases such as ALS, Alzheimer’s Dementia etc in the inoculated? If the spike protein is not present what would be the mechanism of cause for any of these diseases?
Myself I have contact with the treated in a twenty four seven situation yes it includes my wife.
So the situation of vaccinated and unvaccinated is my reality, my tone is intended to be asking for an opinion not aggressive or accusatory.

tankasnowgod

I would be curious on your thought @tanksasnowgod, your thoughts on the various possibilities for potential long term side effects with the gene therapies. Would you agree with various opinions that suggest ADE, thrombocytopenia, thrombosis, or any neurological diseases such as ALS, Alzheimer’s Dementia etc in the inoculated? If the spike protein is not present what would be the mechanism of cause for any of these diseases?

I can't be sure (this is still a medical experiment), but I suspect most of the "long term" side effects will be of the more general type, mostly from increased inflammation, and increased serotonin. If they do help the development of neurological diseases like ALS, it probably wouldn't easily be traced back to these shots on an individual basis, but likely an onset earlier in those that got it, like say 5-10 years before expected, on average, or maybe more frequent among those who got it. Assuming there's even a society at that point.

Initially, I thought the idea of the mRNA getting incorporated into the DNA and actually having a steady stream of spike protein being made would be the big long term concern. My thinking now is that, if that happens, it likely happens early, and might be responsible for some of the serious effects being reported in the days/weeks after the shot (things like convulsions, permanent disability, and deaths).

I don't think you are going to see a "mass vax death" like many are predicting (eg, 60% of the vaxxxed dying by November). I think it will be more along the lines of a decline in general immunity and health in that group (just a little faster than we see in the General Public). Something that could just as easily be chalked up to aging, or stress, maybe just a bit more aggressive. Plus, I think people are basing the mass death idea on animal experiments. Free living (or free-ish living) humans can always do things like take aspirin or vitamin E or other things that might counter some of the longer term issues, that caged rats just can't access. For things like inflammation and clotting, even some of the more dangerous, unpeaty types of drugs like ibuprofen and warfarin/xarelto may stop or reduce some of the potential longer term effects. All those things are very commonly used.

The big thing I see people going on about is the clotting. This was something that people were attributing to COVID, too. But I think some of the previous medical experiments (forced masking, isolation, lockdown, forced poverty and unemployment, fear propaganda) likely was a big cause of that. Although if some of the custom lipids act as "forever chemicals" in the blood, this could be one of the things that chronically keeps serotonin elevated. Regardless of the cause (or multiple causes), there were some doctors finding success with anti-serotonin chemicals like cyproheptadine. I suspect the clotting issue isn't unique to the vaccine, but more of the 1.5 years of serotonin inducing nonsense plus additional serotonin effects of the shots. So things like cypro or even famotidine might stop a lot of this. Pepcid to the rescue!

Plus, don't forget the rollout was haphazard. Even if these things were designed as mass depopulation drugs, there's lots of evidence that they weren't handled properly (did they reeeaaaaalllly do a good job of refrigeration at the baseball park mass vax sites?), and that plenty of administrators didn't mix the diluent as instructed, giving some people saline doses, and others a 133% dose. I don't know if this would make them more or less dangerous, but if the uber killing depopulation part needed to be kept extra cold..... well, maybe incompetence will save the day!

Again, I don't know for sure, but those are my main thoughts.

J.R.K

Thank you for your response and honest opinions. At this point I am looking at all opinions and operating on the premise that everything is science until it is disproven. The best thing that I have gotten from this is not to raise stress levels on this or anything for that matter. Which makes your point to keep serotonin in check ring home and very valid to me.

The main concerns in this for me is, how long does the spike protein stay in the body, and are there certain parts which once the spike protein is in does it take up residence on a permanent level?

2: How long is the innate immune system suppressed , and by what mechanism is it suppressed? My thoughts would lean towards the H.I.V. section of the spike protein. Which might be a source of mortal concern in that a treated person might die of some obscure infection simply because they do not have the active immune system.

In the end we know about the blood clotting but is that going to remain an issue long term if the spike protein has cleared? Or if exposed to the wild version of the virus will the antibodies eventually come out and attack not only the virus but also tissue cells that the spike protein mimics? Or will the wild version have an easier time attaching to the ACE2 receptor and have an easier time replicating because of no defence put up from the innate immune system.
Or will the prion diseases still manifest even though the spike proteins have left but did damage while they were in residence.
The honest answer has to be for me is we simply do not know. Because this gene therapy was forced upon the world and now people that were fear mongered, forced or coerced into taking this are the ones that will be answering these questions.
I am unsure if the spike protein manufacturing process is one that I would consider to be constant but I would imagine that somewhere someone may have the right biochemistry that it could possibly be the case. But for most I think the transmission would have an endpoint where it would no longer be produced in mass quantities and transmitted, however I am less sure about the H.I.V. portions of the compounds, it has been mentioned that the H.I.V tests have needed alteration in order to accommodate this vaccine to prevent false positive results, but no mention of this was for interim or long term.
All will be revealed in time I am sure but until then I think it is a wise strategy that you have to keep an open mind but not let the negative hypothetical consequences have reign on your imagination.
Thank you for your grounding perspective.

tankasnowgod

Thank you for your response and honest opinions. At this point I am looking at all opinions and operating on the premise that everything is science until it is disproven. The best thing that I have gotten from this is not to raise stress levels on this or anything for that matter. Which makes your point to keep serotonin in check ring home and very valid to me.

The main concerns in this for me is, how long does the spike protein stay in the body, and are there certain parts which once the spike protein is in does it take up residence on a permanent level?

2: How long is the innate immune system suppressed , and by what mechanism is it suppressed? My thoughts would lean towards the H.I.V. section of the spike protein. Which might be a source of mortal concern in that a treated person might die of some obscure infection simply because they do not have the active immune system.

In the end we know about the blood clotting but is that going to remain an issue long term if the spike protein has cleared? Or if exposed to the wild version of the virus will the antibodies eventually come out and attack not only the virus but also tissue cells that the spike protein mimics? Or will the wild version have an easier time attaching to the ACE2 receptor and have an easier time replicating because of no defence put up from the innate immune system.
Or will the prion diseases still manifest even though the spike proteins have left but did damage while they were in residence.
The honest answer has to be for me is we simply do not know. Because this gene therapy was forced upon the world and now people that were fear mongered, forced or coerced into taking this are the ones that will be answering these questions.
I am unsure if the spike protein manufacturing process is one that I would consider to be constant but I would imagine that somewhere someone may have the right biochemistry that it could possibly be the case. But for most I think the transmission would have an endpoint where it would no longer be produced in mass quantities and transmitted, however I am less sure about the H.I.V. portions of the compounds, it has been mentioned that the H.I.V tests have needed alteration in order to accommodate this vaccine to prevent false positive results, but no mention of this was for interim or long term.
All will be revealed in time I am sure but until then I think it is a wise strategy that you have to keep an open mind but not let the negative hypothetical consequences have reign on your imagination.
Thank you for your grounding perspective.

I certainly can't answer all these questions in detail, but if you look up the study Giraffe posted (I think in this thread around page three), it showed that spike protein was only detectable for two weeks after the first shots, same with cleaved portion. It was a small study, of 13 healthcare workers, but they did at least 20 blood draws of each over the 56 day period, so it was very comprehensive. That really put a lot of my concerns with spike protein production at ease. It doesn't mean it can't happen, but it does suggest it won't be that common and/or last very long in most people.

J.R.K

I certainly can't answer all these questions in detail, but if you look up the study Giraffe posted (I think in this thread around page three), it showed that spike protein was only detectable for two weeks after the first shots, same with cleaved portion. It was a small study, of 13 healthcare workers, but they did at least 20 blood draws of each over the 56 day period, so it was very comprehensive. That really put a lot of my concerns with spike protein production at ease. It doesn't mean it can't happen, but it does suggest it won't be that common and/or last very long in most people.
Sucharit Bhakdi came out with some new information. I was wondering if you had seen these yet? Curious as to your thoughts.

Human IgG and IgA responses to COVID-19 mRNA vaccines

Circulating Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Vaccine Antigen Detected in the Plasma of mRNA-1273 Vaccine Recipients

Redirecting

SARS-CoV-2 elicits robust adaptive immune responses regardless of disease severity

At the end of his July 19 interview, Ray said something about graphene. I don't know if there is more recent info, but as of then, Ray said that no proof has been given that there is graphene in the vaxx. I think I put the link to the interview up page. What do you think?
I’m going to have to disagree. I’ve read too much evidence to the contrary about the graphene being in the jab.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals