Record High Number Of People Are Not Having Sex, The Young Lead The Pack

Ben.

Theres also thhe side of the story that most woman nowadays stare on their phone when not actually being at a event. Can barely make eye contact in the city/bus/train ... probbaly matching with 5 different guys that very moment or being overstimulated trough unrealistic images on instagram ...

In terms of numbers game, yeah theoreticly speaking you have more "shots" at more woman. But in practice the competition is just magnitudes bigger than what it used to be. It also changed how the "game" is played and how needs are taken care of/met.
It is imo not a binary thing and thoose apps for the most part benefit thoose who already were the once recieving most succes trough meeting beauty standards or having societal status/money trough heritage.

Dr. B

Apparently it is only easier if you belong to the top 5% of men in looks.
This is what the data basically tells us.

imo it used to be easier for men as there were more irl interactions and girls didn't have the option to go on dating apps and get a 1000 simps to match them in 3 days...

Only to pick Chad that dumps her after a week so she can then cry about why she's so lonely.

Jokes aside the statistics from the dating apps do show it's become easier for women and harder for men.
it likely used to be easier for men back in the days when women were more reliant on men financially, and for security among other things, those functions are now nullified since many jobs aren't labor based but education based which lead more women into the workforce, and the security is provided by the government, state, etc. I dont think that factor is related to the dating apps, the data is manipulated and ignores all kinds of context mate. simply logically speaking the dating apps, the internet itself, it simply gives you more access to people in general, your own sex or the opposite sex.
I have heard men care less about looks when it comes to one night stands vs relationships, whereas its opposite for women who care more about looks for flings, less in relationships.
you could do the same as a guy, get a dating app, get a 1000 ugly women to match you quickly.
if its easier for women, harder for men that means something is giving women more options than men and it's not simply related to ease of access, but could be that there's more healthy or attractive women relative to men which may be true, since estrogens from the environment will mess men up much more so than women.
but all else equal if you take an average man, average woman, put them on a dating app which has equal numbers men and women using it, they should both be able to attain matches.

Dr. B

Theres also thhe side of the story that most woman nowadays stare on their phone when not actually being at a event. Can barely make eye contact in the city/bus/train ... probbaly matching with 5 different guys that very moment or being overstimulated trough unrealistic images on instagram ...

In terms of numbers game, yeah theoreticly speaking you have more "shots" at more woman. But in practice the competition is just magnitudes bigger than what it used to be. It also changed how the "game" is played and how needs are taken care of/met.
It is imo not a binary thing and thoose apps for the most part benefit thoose who already were the once recieving most succes trough meeting beauty standards or having societal status/money trough heritage.
its a relative concept mate, the competition is bigger but on both sides, it becomes more difficult to be faithful or monogamous when you regularly see, interact with, and then also use the internet to talk to people. there should be more competition on both sides, unless there are severe variances in the population of men compared to women or something else going on, like severe variances in the number of women using dating apps vs number of men

E

eat my peat

Theres also thhe side of the story that most woman nowadays stare on their phone when not actually being at a event.
This is very interesting - didn't think of this.

So, woman hitting up events, getting their pic for social media and then sharing it, waiting for the dude with X amount of followers to hit her up in the DM's.

but all else equal if you take an average man, average woman, put them on a dating app which has equal numbers men and women using it, they should both be able to attain matches.
Yea I do agree with this. I think it has become harder in general simply due to the abundance of different options that dating apps/social media and the internet as a whole has provided society.

Speaking to the older generation, they would go on blind dates and everybody was more present at bars/clubs because there was no social media or uploading snapchat stories and all of this.

Nowadays, clout is the currency, lol.

Dr. B

This is very interesting - didn't think of this.

So, woman hitting up events, getting their pic for social media and then sharing it, waiting for the dude with X amount of followers to hit her up in the DM's.

Yea I do agree with this. I think it has become harder in general simply due to the abundance of different options that dating apps/social media and the internet as a whole has provided society.

Speaking to the older generation, they would go on blind dates and everybody was more present at bars/clubs because there was no social media or uploading snapchat stories and all of this.

Nowadays, clout is the currency, lol.

it seems like there's a lot more people unwilling to get married. a big part is also the divorce laws in the US, child support etc, and additionally the options

E

eat my peat

it seems like there's a lot more people unwilling to get married. a big part is also the divorce laws in the US, child support etc, and additionally the options
So, Mr Bollox.

What must man do to combat these difficult times in landing the woman of his dreams...?

Apparently it is only easier if you belong to the top 5% of men in looks.
This is what the data basically tells us.

imo it used to be easier for men as there were more irl interactions and girls didn't have the option to go on dating apps and get a 1000 simps to match them in 3 days...

Only to pick Chad that dumps her after a week so she can then cry about why she's so lonely.

Jokes aside the statistics from the dating apps do show it's become easier for women and harder for men.
THANK YOU!

I didn't want to get in argument with the guy but this is the absolute truth.

And trust me, most guys are already going to the gym, have decent enough jobs etc.

Also, for some reason on these apps, the women I match with expect me to do things for them, help them with their hw, buy them pizza etc. like wtf? They are used to having simps do their work for them. Guys get 0 help and basically have to fend for themselves. To say it's just as easy is B.S. before you could meet a girl at a bar etc. now it's expected to be outsourced to online, no online presence == no dates.

Dr. B

So, Mr Bollox.

What must man do to combat these difficult times in landing the woman of his dreams...?
probably develop a good metabolism, then join the dating apps or go out to places where you can find someone with similar interests

THANK YOU!

I didn't want to get in argument with the guy but this is the absolute truth.

And trust me, most guys are already going to the gym, have decent enough jobs etc.

Also, for some reason on these apps, the women I match with expect me to do things for them, help them with their hw, buy them pizza etc. like wtf? They are used to having simps do their work for them. Guys get 0 help and basically have to fend for themselves. To say it's just as easy is B.S. before you could meet a girl at a bar etc. now it's expected to be outsourced to online, no online presence == no dates.

those examples that you're referring to, do happen with guys as well, and sugarmama relationships with wealthier/older women dating much younger guys are becoming increasingly more common. that's just your personal experience, but even if that is true, and that most girls on these apps want to use the guys for pizza and homework and etc, that simply means there's a higher % of attractive girls compared to attractive guys. there's undoubtedly guys who are being asked to work together on homework, who are offered food etc or who can demand it and get it. I knew a guy who was having girls do homework for him. he actually didn't even look particularly good, he was just a bit above average, was lean but not otherwise good shape, and was 5'7 or 5'8.
you can still go to a bar just as before but there is the internet factor... but the same thing like, many guys also may be both going to bars, as well as online dating.

it could be there's many more guys joining these online apps compared to women.

Jonnie

it likely used to be easier for men back in the days when women were more reliant on men financially, and for security among other things, those functions are now nullified since many jobs aren't labor based but education based which lead more women into the workforce, and the security is provided by the government, state, etc. I dont think that factor is related to the dating apps, the data is manipulated and ignores all kinds of context mate. simply logically speaking the dating apps, the internet itself, it simply gives you more access to people in general, your own sex or the opposite sex.
I have heard men care less about looks when it comes to one night stands vs relationships, whereas its opposite for women who care more about looks for flings, less in relationships.
you could do the same as a guy, get a dating app, get a 1000 ugly women to match you quickly.
if its easier for women, harder for men that means something is giving women more options than men and it's not simply related to ease of access, but could be that there's more healthy or attractive women relative to men which may be true, since estrogens from the environment will mess men up much more so than women.
Well maybe I'm just an ogre then because when I tried tinder for a week last year I got like 20 matches. All ogres, whales and/or single moms.

Jonnie

why orthodontist? what happened?
Extraction orthodontics at 12.
They took out my premolars for nog legit reason.

It basically makes the maxilla smaller and collapses the facials structure.
It has tremendous influence on facial development.

I can't complain too much as I'm not hideous or anything
but I would've legit been a 9+ Chad living life on ez mode.

Dr. B

Extraction orthodontics at 12.
They took out my premolars for nog legit reason.

It basically makes the maxilla smaller and collapses the facials structure.
It has tremendous influence on facial development.

I can't complain too much as I'm not hideous or anything
but I would've legit been a 9+ Chad living life on ez mode.
sucks mate, they took out 8 teeth?
is that you in the profile pic?

probably develop a good metabolism, then join the dating apps or go out to places where you can find someone with similar interests

those examples that you're referring to, do happen with guys as well, and sugarmama relationships with wealthier/older women dating much younger guys are becoming increasingly more common. that's just your personal experience, but even if that is true, and that most girls on these apps want to use the guys for pizza and homework and etc, that simply means there's a higher % of attractive girls compared to attractive guys. there's undoubtedly guys who are being asked to work together on homework, who are offered food etc or who can demand it and get it. I knew a guy who was having girls do homework for him. he actually didn't even look particularly good, he was just a bit above average, was lean but not otherwise good shape, and was 5'7 or 5'8.
you can still go to a bar just as before but there is the internet factor... but the same thing like, many guys also may be both going to bars, as well as online dating.

it could be there's many more guys joining these online apps compared to women.

"JUS B KUNFIDENT BRO!"

All kidding aside, the problem is most women find 80% of men unattractive which is ridiculous but true so your little theory that it's a higher percentage of attractive girls is kind of bull since that is implying that the average male is just unattractive. As far as your example, that never ******* happens. Sugarmama is only if hte guy is +8 / 10.

Last edited:

Dr. B

"JUS B KUNFIDENT BRO!"

All kidding aside, the problem is most men find 80% of men unattractive which is ridiculous but true so your little theory that it's a higher percentage of attractive girls is kind of bull since that is implying that the average male is just unattractive. As far as your example, that never ******* happens. Sugarmama is only if hte guy is +8 / 10.
I dont understand, most men find 80% of men unattractive? whys that relevant?
the tinder stats are useless unless we know how many total men and women there are on tinder, how often they use it etc.
if there are more women having guys do their homework for them compared to guys having women do their homework for them, it could be true, but what would the cause be? its doubtful its the internet, and the internet provides access for everyone, so if the internet is seemingly causing something it means the problem was already there. for instance, the internet may make it easier for cheaters to cheat and provide more access for them to cheat, but they were cheaters to begin with so internet/tinder is not the actual cause.
doubtful on the sugarmama, that would depend on how old the woman is, how the guy looks, there's probably some going for 6/10 guys as well, the main thing is theyre looking for short term relationships with guys who look better than guys of their age level

I dont understand, most men find 80% of men unattractive? whys that relevant?
the tinder stats are useless unless we know how many total men and women there are on tinder, how often they use it etc.
if there are more women having guys do their homework for them compared to guys having women do their homework for them, it could be true, but what would the cause be? its doubtful its the internet, and the internet provides access for everyone, so if the internet is seemingly causing something it means the problem was already there. for instance, the internet may make it easier for cheaters to cheat and provide more access for them to cheat, but they were cheaters to begin with so internet/tinder is not the actual cause.
doubtful on the sugarmama, that would depend on how old the woman is, how the guy looks, there's probably some going for 6/10 guys as well, the main thing is theyre looking for short term relationships with guys who look better than guys of their age level
typo** most women find 80% of men unattractive...

Dr. B

typo** most women find 80% of men unattractive...
where does the 80% figure come from? if it's pareto principle, that should also apply in reverse mate. you can probably manipulate that number more than 80/20. for instance the top 1% of guys have the most options, as do the top 1% of females. the top 1% probably have access to the other 99%

where does the 80% figure come from? if it's pareto principle, that should also apply in reverse mate. you can probably manipulate that number more than 80/20. for instance the top 1% of guys have the most options, as do the top 1% of females. the top 1% probably have access to the other 99%
OkCupid and tinder data...go google it i think the main sites have taken them down

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals