Received Iodine Pills From The Government

Experienced

Why did we receive Iodine pills In the Netherlands why do they need to share it some people say don't take it. It's the part of the Illuminati. Etc etc Dutch govt. distributes iodine tablets in provinces near nuclear plants

I Don't understand the age thingy why above 40?

Iodine pills wil be sent to all children under the age of 18 who live within 100 kilometers of a nuclear plant. Within a radius of 20 kilometers from a plant, all people up to the age of 40 will get a packet of pills. Pregnant women can buy them from a pharmacy. If a nearby nuclear plant leaks radioactive material for any reason, the people living around it will receive a notification telling them to drink the iodine tablets.

The pills are intended to protect against a form of thyroid cancer, to which young people are particularly vulnerable during a nuclear disaster. The cancer develops when the thyroid gland absorbs radioactive iodine. By drinking the iodine tablets first, the thyroid absorbs all the iodine it can from the tablets and has no more room for radioactive iodine. Any iodine absorbed from the nuclear cloud will simply pass through the body.

Last edited:

biffbelvin

It literally states in the article that these have been distributed as a precautionary measure in case of emergency.

OP
E

Experienced

I mean that Iodine tablets are pre-programmed to be used for childrens under 18 and above max 40 years old ..

OP
E

Experienced

Why do the 40 years old above no need to take it when there is more population in between 40 and younger

OP
E

Experienced

It suspects me to Illuminati's plan to make the population lesser in NL Netherlands.

biffbelvin

I mean that Iodine tablets are pre-programmed to be used for childrens under 18 and above max 40 years old ..

The tablet's aren't pre-programmed because that is literally impossible.

I presume the Netherlands health service will use it's data to to distribute pills accordingly with relevant instructions. The age ranges have less to do with an illuminate conspiracy and more to do with risk assessment.

People within 20km of the plant are unlikely to develop thyroid cancer in the event of a disaster if they're over 40 (or at least, thyroid cancer that will have a significant impact on their lifespan).

At 100km, the risk of developing thyroid cancer is much lower, so they hand them out to the most vulnerable citizens only.

This is a single pack of tablets to be used in emergency situations. To suggest that these pills are intended to cause serious harm to a population is absurd.

OP
E

Experienced

This is a single pack of tablets to be used in emergency situations. To suggest that these pills are intended to cause serious harm to a population is absurd.
I Do Live in Rotterdam South - Holland do the count.

OP
E

Experienced

The tablet's aren't pre-programmed because that is literally impossible.

I presume the Netherlands health service will use it's data to to distribute pills accordingly with relevant instructions. The age ranges have less to do with an illuminate conspiracy and more to do with risk assessment.

People within 20km of the plant are unlikely to develop thyroid cancer in the event of a disaster if they're over 40 (or at least, thyroid cancer that will have a significant impact on their lifespan).

At 100km, the risk of developing thyroid cancer is much lower, so they hand them out to the most vulnerable citizens only.

And it'll be in Belgium that Nuclear Plant.

biffbelvin

I'm assuming not. You'd need to be under 18 and within 100km of the plant to be considered eligible.

Makrosky

Man, there are hundreds of conspiracy theories much more credible than this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals