Proviron

Wagner83

It may be worth searching for feedback on the mentioned website on goggle/other forums.

OP
J

Jing

Here you can use this code they gave me from my first order, you'll get 10% off your first order F1M9C-DE
Is it definitely legit? I'm told to send to someone in Ukraine but using us dollars?

astral kid 2

Is it definitely legit? I'm told to send to someone in Ukraine but using us dollars?

Yea I know it's a bit odd and sketchy feeling, it was my first time buying ever so it was really weird for me but around 2-3 weeks later the shipment came in, I got what I ordered.

astral kid 2

Is it legit? Do you feel like it's really Proviron? And do they ship to the US? I'd love to experiment on my rat
I noticed increased confidence, increased libido, muscle tightening etc. everything it's advertised for. I'd say it's legit.
Yea they ship to the US.

boxers

I dont think proviron is faked very often considering its relatively cheap...

OP
J

Jing

Does proviron need pct? Also would proviron increase flaccid hang?

astral kid 2

No but it does have minimal effects on the liver so it would be best taken with milk thistle but no pct needed, also proviron will increase flaccid hang but not as much as the injectable form.

Arrade

I heard it could block estrogen binding without actually removing it, maybe look into using an AI a week before cessation.
Of course you may not have aromatized much

if you're in Europe or in Canada I have leftovers Proviron from a very good UGL source. 70ish 25mg pressed tablets so you can actually make them 12.5 or even 6.25mg for better daily dosing. Hit me up if interested. Not using them because the anti estrogen effect isn't what I need - my e2 came back too close to single digits (pg/mL). Libido is incredible of course.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals