Thyroid + Proviron = Great Libido

vulture

What are the best vendors to get proviron, and which brands are the best/safest?
I saw best effect on Bayer’s one, Brazilian made. Androlic from Landerland didn’t seem to do anything at all, I didn’t even finish it.

Kunstruct

I saw best effect on Bayer’s one, Brazilian made. Androlic from Landerland didn’t seem to do anything at all, I didn’t even finish it.
Now this is something on a totally another level.
Have you taken them in the same period to be sure of this? I do not know if you realize but that are saying quite a big deal here, if it were to be actually prescribed and to go to a pharmacy get one brand and do nothing for you or go to another pharmacy were they have another brand and that to work for you.
Can such a specific drug even have an effect and no effect based on brands?
Definitely make me extremely curious how accurate this can be on a large scale.

Aries

Have you taken them in the same period to be sure of this? I do not know if you realize but that are saying quite a big deal here, if it were to be actually prescribed and to go to a pharmacy get one brand and do nothing for you or go to another pharmacy were they have another brand and that to work for you.
It would be a big deal if both were bought from a pharmacy. The underground gear isn't regulated in any way, contents can be what the box says or something completely different.

vulture

When I started Bayer’s Proviron I immediatelyb noticed how my facial hair growth speed was way faster, on Landerlan’s I didn’t noticed anything.

Proviron also gave me ocasionan and slight knee ache on 50 mg

Did anyone noticed increased libido from thyroid?

I'm using T3 (12.5 mg) + T4 (12.5mg) + Proviron (25 mg) all together after a meal. My libido is sky high, I got great erections since I started.

I get increased libido from t3 as well.

I wonder what the mechanism for it is. I know it increases conversion of cholesterol to preg, dhea and progesterone, but I've done preg, dhea and progesterone in different combos and amounts and the libido increase isn't there like with t3. Dhea increases libido a bit but it feels too estrogenic for my system.

OP
Adrenaline

Adrenaline

I wonder what the mechanism for it is. I know it increases conversion of cholesterol to preg, dhea and progesterone, but I've done preg, dhea and progesterone in different combos and amounts and the libido increase isn't there like with t3. Dhea increases libido a bit but it feels too estrogenic for my system.

Peaters says thyroid directly affects gonadal health/gonadal testosterone.

vulture

Yesterday was one of my greatest libido days in months. Started three day ago 12.5 mcg T3 each hour and a half. And just 12.5 mg Mesterolone morning and night

ilhanxx

Yesterday was one of my greatest libido days in months. Started three day ago 12.5 mcg T3 each hour and a half. And just 12.5 mg Mesterolone morning and night
Great update. I wonder a thing. Is this true or healthy without dr prescription taking tiroid drugs. I want to try, but I afraid of suppressing own production.
my last tiroid panel:
tsh: 1.3
ft3: 3.09

vulture

Great update. I wonder a thing. Is this true or healthy without dr prescription taking tiroid drugs. I want to try, but I afraid of suppressing own production.
my last tiroid panel:
tsh: 1.3
ft3: 3.09
Im experimenting. Thyroid Supression AFAIK lasts few days

OP
Adrenaline

Adrenaline

Great.

Do you also experience increased energy/decreased anxiety or any other general improvement?

vulture

Great.

Do you also experience increased energy/decreased anxiety or any other general improvement?
So far I’m feeling better, but needing to eat frequently right now.
I feel sexually better with this combo

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals