Buying r0ids online is so freaking frustrating

Dobbler

How do so many bodybuilders get their hands on endless supply of roids while i seem to have trouble acquiring things like one pack of exemestane and proviron? I've been scammed atleast 3 times now, possibly 4. Or maybe 1 or 2 of them send the package but its traveling somewhere for 1+ month.. not to mention buying them online is so dreadful. Only few answer to simple emails, paying and sending the product takes a like a week minimum and theres no quarantee you get anything. Somehow i've been managed to buy t3 like dozen times in the past with success but the roid products seem to cause trouble. I haven't tried dark web or local supplier yet because its hard to get contacts ... well maybe its super easy but i have no experience yet.
I live in EU so if any of you EU guys have good experiences let me know. I would prefer the products are sent from EU because its easier to get them through customs. I know there are websites like eroids where there are thousands of reviews and i tried to email some of the better ones and they dont even bother to answer..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals