Prostate Tumor And Urinary Stream

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

Cimetidine does inhibit the clearance of creatinine in some people
That is a problem for a person that have kidney probles or threats [a tumor strangling urinary flow]; and perhaps we have to deal with other problems of cimetidine; I don´t know its collateral effects...

Sol

@gilson dantas
Have you seen this from the article Preventing and treating cancer with Progesterone?
"Naloxone or naltrexone, which blocks the actions of the endorphins and morphine, is being used to inhibit the growth of various kinds of cancer, including breast cancer and prostate cancer."

You may want to have a look at LDN - Low Dose Naltrexone

mont109

What one can do if desperate, is have botulinum injected into prostate. Has been show to help prostatism and recently helps prostate cancer as well. - search "The Botox injection that could treat prostate cancer by freezing tumours". You need a urologist who has done it and they're aren't many out there.

BudsPeat

My prostate tumor has grown these days and threatens to reduce urinary flow to zero [which would lead to acute urinary obstruction].
Do any of you know about a non-toxic medication or a measure that I could use against that stricture of bladder neck? [based on the rule of "first not to harm" medicine].
Thanks in advance.
Gilson

Look at ray Peat dot com prostate cancer

larry h

@gilson dantas, I came across a publication by Paul Ehrlich regarding the use of methylene blue for malaria.

He describes that after the first dose, the patient developed a mild stranguria. To treat the stranguria, they gave the patient nutmeg. He describes the dosage as "a pinch every couple of hours" and "1/2 nutmeg per day".

In case you should decide to try it, please don't overdue! Nutmeg in high doses is toxic. A pinch of it used as a spice can be quite tasty, though.
get powdered nutmeg and capsulize it in a 00 cap, easy enough!

ddjd

Yes. The cure is in the leaves. But I don´t know the dose and the time/cicle etc. I have soursop leaves around my apartment, many soursop trees. But I don´t know the science to use it. I already used [leaves powder] but I didn´t see results; of course I dont know clinical experiences or real and well told stories... A problem to me...
And I always prefer to use the plant not the extract. Always. The plant is more complete, healthy and don´t have chemicals added [solvents, chemical impurities etc]. In that case I desagree of dr Lai, of course. Leaves powder I think it is the best! The problem is ... dose, way to use etc...

View: https://twitter.com/thehealthb0t/status/1703468916939313172?s=19

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals