Prostate Tumor And Urinary Stream

gilson dantas

My prostate tumor has grown these days and threatens to reduce urinary flow to zero [which would lead to acute urinary obstruction].
Do any of you know about a non-toxic medication or a measure that I could use against that stricture of bladder neck? [based on the rule of "first not to harm" medicine].
Thanks in advance.
Gilson

Base Ball

Hi Gilson, I have read this blog for years and haven't posted, but I thought I would make an exception in your case. To answer your question, no, I don't have a non-toxic medication or measure that will relieve your reduction in urinary output quickly. But I have been where you are. In my case, my prostate was so swollen that it had reduced me to dribbling on myself. The doctors (plural) didn't think I had a tumor, and my PSA was low. (1.5) To make a long story short I found I had a very aggressive, rare prostate cancer that contained both adenocarcinoma and neuroendocrine small cell cancer of the prostate. I have learned not to be a fan of chemo, radiation, or surgery, but in cases where a tumor is pressing in on vital organs to the point they aren't functioning well, I think that is the time for tumors to be removed or "debulked." The alternative is to use a catheter while you sleep to drain your bladder. You can live to fight the prostate tumor better with less invasive means when your prostate isn't shutting down your urinary stream.

burtlancast

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

PROSTABEL
@burtlancast thank you: Prostabel may be a good thing, I think, because of the Pao pereira [an tree we find here, at Brazil];
the problem is that my crisis [tumor pressing on the neck of the bladder and trying to cut the urinary stream] it is happenning at this very moment; I need something as soon as possible; what do you think if I use much more progesterone and pregnenolone? and aspirine locally?

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

Progesterone applied to the prostate scrotal area. In Dmso
Yes. I´m using progesterone applied to the prostate scrotal area [in DMSO; haidut] for five or more months; nothing changed;
DOSE = I am using 5 mg four times by day, totalizing 20 mg; and also 10 mg suppository once by day. Do you thing it must be a higher dosage of progesterone?

Yes. I´m using progesterone applied to the prostate scrotal area [in DMSO; haidut] for five or more months; nothing changed;
DOSE = I am using 5 mg four times by day, totalizing 20 mg; and also 10 mg suppository once by day. Do you thing it must be a higher dosage of progesterone?

I would try a higher dose.

Are you experiencing any numbness when you have sexual activity, or any shrinkage of your testicles or penis?

You can go up quite a bit if you haven't or aren't. I think it's worth testing.

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

You can live to fight the prostate tumor better with less invasive means when your prostate isn't shutting down your urinary stream.
Yes @Base Ball , you are all right.
But I will try one-two weeks before to do a surgery;
I know that the doctors will take out the prostate but they will do chemo or radiation. I am not fan of this stuff.
More than that: I NEVER will use chemo or radiation. And I know that the surgery will spread the cancer. And I do not know yet how to heal the cancer.
So it is a very very difficult choice. I know I am crazy [your arguments are logical] but I will wait trying to find a way to heal the urine stream.
I undestand you, and I really thanks for your history. Anyway any ideas for these 1-2 weeks are wellcome.

bluewren

Hi Gilson, I have read this blog for years and haven't posted, but I thought I would make an exception in your case. To answer your question, no, I don't have a non-toxic medication or measure that will relieve your reduction in urinary output quickly. But I have been where you are. In my case, my prostate was so swollen that it had reduced me to dribbling on myself. The doctors (plural) didn't think I had a tumor, and my PSA was low. (1.5) To make a long story short I found I had a very aggressive, rare prostate cancer that contained both adenocarcinoma and neuroendocrine small cell cancer of the prostate. I have learned not to be a fan of chemo, radiation, or surgery, but in cases where a tumor is pressing in on vital organs to the point they aren't functioning well, I think that is the time for tumors to be removed or "debulked." The alternative is to use a catheter while you sleep to drain your bladder. You can live to fight the prostate tumor better with less invasive means when your prostate isn't shutting down your urinary stream.

Great post, @Base Ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bag breathing really works. So do high thiamine doses 2 to 3 grams per day. Increasing CO2 dramatically lowers swelling.

Base Ball

Do any of you have any experience with high dose thiamine, especially in context of any sort of cancer? I have read the posts about it on these forums, but I don't remember off hand anyone using that sort of dose in a cancer battle. I know it can potentially stimulate cancer in low doses, and theoretically, inhibit it in doses greater than 75 times the RDA, but I haven't seen much from anyone that has done that. It should reduce lactate and increase CO2. I guess the other concern might be depletion of the other B vitamins??? 2 to 3 grams seems high, but I have no experience with it, it may work great.

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

@ecstatichamster, did you see it? Excess Thiamine May Help Tumor Growth, Research Shows = Date: June 23, 1998 = Source: Ohio State University. = Summary: Vitamin B1, which is usually given in excess to many cancer patients, should be carefully regulated in people undergoing cancer therapy, new research shows.

Base Ball

Gilson, One thing you might think about if you do wind up with any sort of surgery is to use about 800 mg of cimetidine for awhile. (Tagamet) It inhibits T suppressor cells which are pretty high after any operation. The inhibition of those cells should help your immune system slow down or stop the spread cancer that can happen after any major surgery.

Xisca

Wether or not you do surgery, I would try big dose of bromelaine, like 1500mg / day, as it will help even for recovery from surgery. It is said to be able to do something for tumors only if accompagnied by high doses of vitamine C.
It seems that you can go over this dose and double it, if there is no surgery. In case of surgery, seems that it can fluidify blood too much at high doses.
It has been found that bromelaine was working on pets, and that it worked because they sinthetize vitamine C and we do not.
So, several grams per day, better with a non acid form like calcium ascorbate.
+ pau d'arco. Same, it seems to be anticoagulant if you plan surgery, so decide what dose is ok.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals