Prostate Tumor And Urinary Stream

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

Nettle, it's used to treat BPH.
Yes. May be Urtiga dioica is good.
Many people talks about nettle and saw palmetto for prostate tumor;
the problem is that the Saw is finasteride-like; and it is not a good thing for the prostate tumor;
And people say that nettle has phytosteroids [unsaturated oils] and that Urtiga would inhibit 5-alpha reductase, i.e., reduce the formation of DHT from testosterone; and also people say that the reduction of the tumor with Urtiga takes months and months;
The problem is that I no longer have that time [in a matter of days or weeks the tumor will block the urethra].
And I think that is not the case to decrease the DHT. I´m not sure about it. And the studies on the nettle diverge, the researchers do not reach an agreement, do not speak of good experiences with prostate tumor in humans, etc.

Base Ball

Gilson,

Sometimes we are left with a choice that requires us to pick the least bad thing.

1) i's ok if you need some doctor's help to remove the tumor so you can urinate
2) you don't have to use chemo or radiation. you can just refuse
3) if I had to pick between the twins evils of chemo and radiation, I'd pick radiation. Its easier to protect yourself from the bad effects.
4) This is an extreme example but it shows you that 30 years with no androgens is NOT protective against prostate cancer Metastatic prostate cancer in transsexual diagnosed after three decades of estrogen therapy. - Free Online Library so my advice is to never mess with your test or dht
5) Live to fight another day.

Good luck man, I know it is hard emotionally to make these decisions.

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

I know it is hard emotionally to make these decisions.
Yes, this is the heart of the matter!
i's ok if you need some doctor's help to remove the tumor so you can urinate
Of course I agree with that. Bur surgery is not my first option [and chemo and radiation NEVER will be a option to my, in any case].
My first option in these hard days is to try to find something to hit the tumor, to relieve bladder. Any ideas will be wellcome.
I´m trying to find a safe protocol to use locally the maximum dose of progesterone; and any other thing; for instance, how to use lidocaine locally?

Giraffe

@gilson dantas, I came across a publication by Paul Ehrlich regarding the use of methylene blue for malaria.

He describes that after the first dose, the patient developed a mild stranguria. To treat the stranguria, they gave the patient nutmeg. He describes the dosage as "a pinch every couple of hours" and "1/2 nutmeg per day".

In case you should decide to try it, please don't overdue! Nutmeg in high doses is toxic. A pinch of it used as a spice can be quite tasty, though.

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

@Giraffe, 1 - do you know who knows anything about the use of lidocaine locally [against the prostate tumor]?
2 - I´m using progesterone [transdermal and rectal]; I´m using 200 mg/day [and 10 mg DHEA and 100 mg pregnenolone]; no results in six days; perhaps I must to do higher dose? why yes or why not? That is my current crisis.

HLP

Just checking in to see how Gilson is doing? Hope things are improving for ya.

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

Hope things are improving for ya.
I hope too. But there is no improvement.
I've only been able to delay the surgery, that is a bad option to me.
And I continue to look for ways to stop the tumor from strangling the urethra.
Every idea about it will be welcome;
I am already in the daily dose of 250 mg of progesterone, but without improvement of the urinary flow.

burtlancast

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

@burtlancast, yes I saw the articles and video about dr Simoncini´s method. It seems logical.
The problem is that we must to do a microsurgery [with a doctor] to inject the baking soda at the tumor and leave a probe at the place for a while, weeks and weeks; and it is in Italy; and it means lots of money.
I need something more fast, accessible and impactful if I make myself clear. I thanks you help, in any case. :happy:

B

Braveheart

@burtlancast, yes I saw the articles and video about dr Simoncini´s method. It seems logical.
The problem is that we must to do a microsurgery [with a doctor] to inject the baking soda at the tumor and leave a probe at the place for a while, weeks and weeks; and it is in Italy; and it means lots of money.
I need something more fast, accessible and impactful if I make myself clear. I thanks you help, in any case. :happy:
you couldn't find aremisinin?
You didn't have a chance to study Artemisinin?
Its speed is one of its strong points...

OP
gilson dantas

gilson dantas

You didn't have a chance to study Artemisinin?
Its speed is one of its strong points...
Very very good my friend! I´m studying Artemisia annua at this very moment. I began to use the wholy plant today. I studied that plant but my difficulty was to find the plant. I found it yesterday. I'm hoping it will help me. But I don´t know any experiencie about it. What do you say about it?

B

Braveheart

Very very good my friend! I´m studying Artemisia annua at this very moment. I began to use the wholy plant today. I studied that plant but my difficulty was to find the plant. I found it yesterday. I'm hoping it will help me. But I don´t know any experiencie about it. What do you say about it?

I am just studying the new info I've found regarding using the leaf/plant extract...sounds very promising...just ordered and I will add it in capsule form to the more expensive pure Artemisinin I'm taking...maybe in the future will phase out the pure extract...there is much benefit in the whole plant. I am excited to discover that even though there is very little Art. in the leaf extract it is still stronger?! I don't have plant so cant experiment with tea. All my prostate issues have disappeared along w my leukemia too. Am still reading...I will send important/pertinent facts to you as I discover...all I can say right now is get some of that stuff in you fast and see what happens...nothing ventured, nothing gained...killed breast cancer cells in vivo in 16 hours! How are you using the plant? Guess thats the challenge right now...the capsules are easy...
artemisinin - Vitacost
I use the Nutricology pure Artemisinin and now will try the Artemisia leaf extract. Tell me how I can help you...I'll try

B

Braveheart

Therapy with Artemisia annua.

Note: dosage, effect:

You have the choice whether you want to use Artemisia tea in the high daily dose of 5g or in the low daily dose of 1.25g. The high dose is recommended in acute disease states, the low dose in chronic disease states.

Therapists: Depending on illness .---

- High dose : Add 5g of dried tea (or 25g of fresh leaves) with 1 liter of boiling water, leave to drink for at least 15 minutes, spread throughout the day.---- 5g dried and crushed artemisia leaves correspond to about 4 weakly heaped teaspoons .--- -Or this amount powdered and stir in creamy yogurt, honey, etc., and spread throughout the day. Please use this discipline for 7 to 10 days.

Low dose: 1.25g of dried tea (or 6.5g of fresh leaves) with at least 200ml (1 large cup) of boiling water before breakfast, pour over after breakfast. Or 1.25g of dried crushed artemisia leaves, equal a weakly heaped teaspoon, (as described) or powdered and mixed with banana, apple porridge, creamy yogurt, honey, and for breakfast.

In addition, the use of artemisinin-containing drugs from several million patients, including a post-marketing study (postmarketing) With more than 4600 patients in Thailand, has not had any serious side effects.

Artemisiatee has been drinking for weeks or months in chronic conditions, has shown no apparent side effects according to the observations of the Anamed International Group. Only the bitter taste is criticized. Artemisiatee is a powerful remedy and should not be drunk without reason. Basically, wherever possible, a doctor should be consulted, especially if the symptoms are aggravated. Each application is to be held in its own responsibility.

burtlancast

All my prostate issues have disappeared along w my leukemia too.

Could you tell us more?
Did you have an enlarged prostate?
Which kind of leukemia, and for how long?

Thanks

B

Braveheart

Could you tell us more?
Did you have an enlarged prostate?
Which kind of leukemia, and for how long?

Thanks

enlarged prostate, difficulty urinating, extreme frequency and urgency...up many times in the night ...saw palmetto did nothing...nettle root extract changed a lot...a little hard to tell because also started the Artemisinin for CLL and Peatish regimen all around same time. White blood cell count around 30,000, now down to 15,000 and no prostate symptoms, but PSA at 8.53 which is in range for an old guy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals