Prolonging sleep duration?

hei

How can one prolong sleep duration beyond what's "normal"? I am tired of being awake and just want to sleep.

Nomane Euger

How can one prolong sleep duration beyond what's "normal"? I am tired of being awake and just want to sleep.
Hi,how long would you like to sleep?

OP
H

hei

I wish I could sleep all day. Or at least 12+ hours a day

Nomane Euger

I wish I could sleep all day. Or at least 12+ hours a day
certains very ripe fruits such as oranges/anona/orange fleshed piel de sapo melons can relax you to a high degree and make you prone to eyes closing on their own,awake dreaming,loosing some degree of consciousness,and even sleep,at any moment of the day multiples times per day,grass fed grass finished very young lamb/veal liver/kidneys from animals that were still drinking milk and taste like it and sweet,can also make you tend to this state.

home wifi turned off/phone wifi bluetooth turned off,being under the sun,having low mental concerns,and being alone/or with peoples with wich you can just be there silent chilling with out being worrying about their perceptions are all factors that can make you tend to this state from my experience.

if you wish to sleep longer at night,generally grass fed grass finished young lamb/veal kiver kidneys+their subcutanous fat can make you sleep go from 7 hours to 9 to 10 hours of uninterupted sleep with fantastic dreams,if you dont eat organs muscle meat can have the same effect in combinaison with certains very ripe fruits with orange flesh.

also there is a myriad of foods that you could be eating that increase your alertness altough there is no legitimate specific triggers in your environnement,i suggest you to investigate those;to much foods that have in theory a high energy/nutrients ratio such as sugar/honey/butter/cheese relative to some others foods like those mentionned above can contribute to a higher degree of alterness and lower degree of relaxation

Last edited:

PeskyPeater

niacinamide with aspirin and vitamin E. - keeps you in sugar burning mode
no fibers except functional fibers, raw carrots, cooked bamboo shoots, bran - reduce serotonin and endotoxin
Find a fruit juice that works for you
warm drinks with honey and sugar as herbal tea with milk or cream
gelatin and broth or bouillon with collagen - reduces serotonin and improves structure and energy

redsun

How about you fix your problems in the waking world instead? Then you'll actually enjoy being awake.

stoic

Only wanting to sleep is a typical symptom of depression. There are many good threads here on how to increase your energy, reverse learned helplessness and look at life's opportunities with a positive, playful attitude – I suggest you work on those goals first.

On another note, however, I think most people today would clearly benefit from sleeping more, especially during winter (unless they live somewhere that is warm and sunny year-round, which is obviously more ideal).

OP
H

hei

@Nomane Euger @PeskyPeater I don't think I have ever had such a positive response to food but I will try. I usually find organs somewhat stimulating but they are hard to get here.

@redsun @stoic Thanks but I would rather keep it realistic

Nomane Euger

@Nomane Euger @PeskyPeater I don't think I have ever had such a positive response to food but I will try. I usually find organs somewhat stimulating but they are hard to get here.
hi, the younger the animal the more relaxing/less stimulting organs can be specifically if the animal was still on milk during warm weather,
the environnementals/life styles factors other than food can potentially be as influencial as food on your ability to relax and be sleepy,
have fun

PeskyPeater

I hope you realize you are contradicting yourself, dont you think you are in a depressed state and experiencing learned helplesness?
Whether you like it or not, that question you are asking is definitely pointing into that direction. It is supporting giving up on things
So, what things have you done already to try and stimulate yourself, mind, body and environment?

PeskyPeater

What food do you respons well to ?

I suggest you find a good starch that works for you and eat it after having some form of fructose.
And using something to inhibit PUFA fat release from storage, like niacinamide aspirin and vitamine E.
If you have trouble eating carbs or fruits and gut problems, with high bloodpressure and need progesterone, you might have high aldosterone that is reducing the release of insuline, robbing you from energy, not filling up your glycogen stores and quickly fatigue ...

OP
H

hei

hi, the younger the animal the more relaxing/less stimulting organs can be specifically if the animal was still on milk during warm weather,
the environnementals/life styles factors other than food can potentially be as influencial as food on your ability to relax and be sleepy,
have fun
Thanks but I have to say this seems like a very specific thing to ask for at the shop
I hope you realize you are contradicting yourself, dont you think you are in a depressed state and experiencing learned helplesness?
Whether you like it or not, that question you are asking is definitely pointing into that direction. It is supporting giving up on things
So, what things have you done already to try and stimulate yourself, mind, body and environment?
Yes, that is normal for me
What food do you respons well to ?

I suggest you find a good starch that works for you and eat it after having some form of fructose.
And using something to inhibit PUFA fat release from storage, like niacinamide aspirin and vitamine E.
If you have trouble eating carbs or fruits and gut problems, with high bloodpressure and need progesterone, you might have high aldosterone that is reducing the release of insuline, robbing you from energy, not filling up your glycogen stores and quickly fatigue ...
Respond well? I don't really know, I guess I only really notice if I feel bad afterwards. Well, I have high blood pressure and low energy and get tired fast but progesterone doesn't make me feel differently.
Cypro. Stuff knocks me out.
I agree but it loses effectiveness after a couple of days

Nomane Euger

@hei hi,yes it is,better to find raisers that do not have to much animals,that either sell it on open market or on their website,and to question them about the feed

wish you fun

PeskyPeater

@Nomane Euger okay, what also helps to reduce aldosterone and cortisol are curcumin bcm 95 extract and rooibos tea.
and to specifically block aldosterone there is anti-hypertensive medicine losartan or candesartan, very good for gut problems and improving metabolic disorder, sugar handling.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals