Pregnant Cows = High Estrogen Dairy Fat?

Waremu

i think you're confusing cause and effect here lol. i think the numale/manchildicity lead to the political conviction and accompanied symbolic milk consumption. that said, the non-milk consuming political counterpart to the alt righties arguably look worse, so i think it's more a case of low testosterone/poor hormonal profile leading people towards modern political, impotent political activism. you have to be brain damaged to some extent to care about contemporary american politics or even believe in the democratic system. personally, i feel worse when i consume very large amounts of dairy (2L+ milk, cheese, ice cream) in a day, but moderate amounts have seemingly no ill effects. then again, i'm not american and only drink organic milk so this may have something to do with it

if someone were to derive as large a portion of their total caloric intake from soy products as people regularly do from dairy, i suspect the noticeable effects would lead you to reconsider that statement lol. soy is without a doubt highly estrogenic, and while too much progesterone may temporarily shrink your penis and lead to a youthful, "soft and cute" appearance, men with high estrogen are usually repulsive in every way possible. fat, huge ***s, no hair, very fat faces, this hopeless, desparing look in their eyes, very soft, childlike hands and testy behavior.

a high progesterone normal testosterone type person would be pretty much any male model (of course these guys have great genetics, bone structure, and hormonal balance but they still exhibit traits of high progesterone). a good example of someone with high estrogen and low testosterone would be chris chan, even before he started actually taking estrogen pills, of course

all in all, i think it's futile to try to decode someone's hormonal make-up and ascribe it to a set dietary protocol. up to a certain age, genetics seem to regulate this way more than food intake, unless you are eating far too few calories or are doing some sort of highly specific diet like veganism. the most "masculine presenting" men i know all eat high caloric diets with no focus on protein, huge amounts of PUFA and drink alcohol several times a week. they usually consume a lot of sugar and don't read any studies either lol

I've noticed this as well. A lot of heavy milk drinkers I know who eat fairly healthy foods it seems will either have a 'fuller' or 'cuter' look, whether they're on the chubby side or not, but even people I lifted with in my power lifter days who drank a lot of raw and normal dairy and were not chubby, they had a much fuller muscle type look but oddly it was still with some 'cuteness' factor. They had a fuller face and actually decent hair. Those guys were the envy of a lot of the other guys because they looked masculine, but also had a some kind of 'pretty boy' factor to them. Haha. Just my own observations. But I think there is something to that. Even the chubby milk drinkers I see on average have better hair and still look fairly good and have good muscle on them and would look fantastic if they maybe just slimmed down a bit, but I notice most of the hardcore vegans or average guys who don't eat much animal products but still somewhat try to eat healthy, they tend to have a more sickly look to them and an overall weak looking frame...very pale and often gaunt...not a 'cute' look as y0u put it, but a very weak and sickly appearance. Of course there are some decent looking vegans out there too (especially newer vegans who haven't been on the diet for many years), but they aren't the average of what I see with most vegan types. This is the 'average' of the two types of people I tend to notice throughout the US and Western Europe parts I have been to, (Of course there are junk food eaters who are vegan and ones who drink dairy as well, but I am talking more about the health food types from both camps). I've been to many raw dairy farms and almost always the men on the farm look very good and healthy and not sickly as well.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals