My Amazing Reaction To This One Brand Of Milk. Why?

So I bought this milk today at whole foods and I have never had such a strong positive reaction to a milk before. Not only did I not feel better from it, after drinking it, all of a sudden I could breathe out of my nose. Usually it is closed up and I can't breathe out of it. I also all of had an urge to have a bowel movement when I was on my way home (usually I'm constipated) and I just felt really... at ease I guess you could say, I'm not sure how to describe, just really relaxed and on point. This literally has never happened to me after eating anything.

So I'm wondering.. what does this mean? I wonder what it is doing to me? maybe there is some anti bodies in there or anti bacterial super powers inside of this stuff? It seems really close to raw milk and it comes in a glass jar as well. Maybe I am hypersensitive to all chemicals, even the container the milk comes in?

We strongly believe that cows raised on a 100% grassfed diet and free to roam in the pasture produce one of the most healthful, nutritionally complete foods known to man: milk. If you are looking for milk that is as nutritious as it is delicious, let us introduce you to our grassfed whole milk and chocolate milk!

OrganicWe are USDA-certified by Indiana Certified Organic and surpass all requirements with rotational grazing systems. Thus, our milk is produced without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, synthetic hormones, or antibiotics.

100% Grassfed
Our milk comes from cows that are raised entirely on pastures using a rotational grazing system that maximizes soil and grass health, resulting in milk that is exceptionally high in omega-3s, CLAs, and key vitamins like A & D. Our animals never receive any grain or corn.

Non-homogenized
While we do pasteurize our milk, we do not homogenize it because the process changes the fat molecules from their natural state, preventing them from separating as they naturally would. The homogenization process, which disperses the fat molecules evenly throughout the milk, can make it more difficult for our bodies to recognize and properly assimilate these beneficial fats.

Creamline, Full-Fat
In grassfed milk, health-promoting omega-3 fatty acids, CLA, beta-carotene, and vitamins A and D are found in the fat or cream. For this reason, our products contain primarily whole milk, so that our bodies can make the best use of the rich nutrients found in our milk. When you purchase a bottle of our whole milk you will notice a nice layer of cream at the top of the bottle. This is normal for non-homogenized milk, and a few vigorous shakes of the bottle should disperse the cream throughout. Or you are always welcome to remove the plug of cream to enjoy with coffee, dessert, or straight off the spoon!

Our Milk » Traderspoint Creamery

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So I bought this milk today at whole foods and I have never had such a strong positive reaction to a milk before. Not only did I not feel better from it, after drinking it, all of a sudden I could breathe out of my nose. Usually it is closed up and I can't breathe out of it. I also all of had an urge to have a bowel movement when I was on my way home (usually I'm constipated) and I just felt really... at ease I guess you could say, I'm not sure how to describe, just really relaxed and on point. This literally has never happened to me after eating anything.

So I'm wondering.. what does this mean? I wonder what it is doing to me? maybe there is some anti bodies in there or anti bacterial super powers inside of this stuff? It seems really close to raw milk and it comes in a glass jar as well. Maybe I am hypersensitive to all chemicals, even the container the milk comes in?

Our Milk » Traderspoint Creamery
That's right by my house! I've been going there for years and I love their milk. They've always seemed to treat their cows well and I hope they keep it up now that they are expanding. If you are ever in the area they have a great restaurant called The Loft that uses local ingredients, grass fed beef and they have a nice farmers market too.

milk_lover

@mayweatherking once you find milk that makes you feel better, you will never think of cutting back on milk ever and wonder why some people are vegans. It's the most perfect food. I am happy for you :grinning:

OP
mayweatherking
That's right by my house! I've been going there for years and I love their milk. They've always seemed to treat their cows well and I hope they keep it up now that they are expanding. If you are ever in the area they have a great restaurant called The Loft that uses local ingredients, grass fed beef and they have a nice farmers market too.

really that's awesome. it is a little far from me to be honest, i don't live near there. although it would be cool to road trip there, i would want to say hi to the cows. well they got a customer out of me. i actually special ordered a case of it last week, so that is 6 bottles because i had one bottle last week and could ve sworn i felt better, but it was hard to tell because the bottles are small.

its not really a lot of milk, but compared to raw milk, its about the same price it seems like, maybe less actually than raw milk. im surprised they can afford to sell it for 5 dollars a bottle though with the glass bottle and everything too. i would pay any price for it though to be honest.

@mayweatherking once you find milk that makes you feel better, you will never think of cutting back on milk ever and wonder why some people are vegans. It's the most perfect food. I am happy for you :grinning:

seriously.................................................. i did raw goat milk last year, but it didnt have this effect............................................... its cool.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That was the only milk I could tolerate when I first started drinking milk again. I think their milk is the closest thing to how milk should be IMO. I'm glad you like it and have found a milk that agrees with you! Btw- I wouldn't order the chocolate milk because it has carageenan-I was so disappointed.:arghh:

OP
mayweatherking
That was the only milk I could tolerate when I first started drinking milk again. I think their milk is the closest thing to how milk should be IMO. I'm glad you like it and have found a milk that agrees with you! Btw- I wouldn't order the chocolate milk because it has carageenan-I was so disappointed.:arghh:

yeah i noticed it had many things in there that didnt look so hot.

what else did you eat when you first started drinking milk again..... ?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Not a single black and white cow seen this day. :ss2

cows-1024x495.jpg

Blossom

Forum Supporter
yeah i noticed it had many things in there that didnt look so hot.

what else did you eat when you first started drinking milk again..... ?
Cheese, grass fed beef, shrimp, white fish, white rice, potatoes, plain Greek yogurt, juices (mostly orange and apple), grapes, applesauce, free range eggs, honey, raw carrot, liver sometimes, cucumbers, kale or spinach broth. I also made cornbread with masa harina (with butter and honey it's delicious) and gummy candy with cherry juice. Those were the main things but I ate other stuff here and there for variety.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
More likely to have A2 milk, but not always the case. Only testing could verify it.

Do they say anything about A2 on the bottle?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do those look like Guernsey cows?
428071a-Guernsey-Cow-and-Calf-in-Field-of-Dandelions-IL-Posters.jpg

"Guernseys came to the United States from the Isle of Guernsey, an island in the English Channel off the coast of France in 1831. Their color is a shade of fawn with white markings. The Guernsey is extremely docile. Dairy farmers all over the world confirm that her moderate temperament and disposition make the Guernsey the easiest breed to work with. Guernsey milk is also known to be golden in color and sweet with lots of cream. The Guernsey breed is becoming more difficult to find these days since dairies often keep the high-producing Holsteins. Some are even calling the Guernsey a "rare" breed. Almost all Guernseys produce A2 milk."
Raw Milk Truth - Types of Dairy Cows

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
mayweatherking
Not a single black and white cow seen this day. :ss2

View attachment 2721

mooooooooooooooooooo. these cows look way happy just chilling in the grass. how the hell does this company make money from this... 5 dollars a bottle and it comes in glass and the cows are all walking around like this..... i honestly feel bad only paying 5 dollars a bottle for this quality........ that other big brand, whatever they are called, they charge about the same and i never reacted well to it... that organic milk that is sold at walmart that is popular.

Because it's milk

well.. who would have known milk actually works for me after 9 months of drinking the same crap.....................

Cheese, grass fed beef, shrimp, white fish, white rice, potatoes, plain Greek yogurt, juices (mostly orange and apple), grapes, applesauce, free range eggs, honey, raw carrot, liver sometimes, cucumbers, kale or spinach broth. I also made cornbread with masa harina (with butter and honey it's delicious) and gummy candy with cherry juice. Those were the main things but I ate other stuff here and there for variety.

ok thanks........ yeah i seem to be able to handle other things better now.... let's see how this goes

interesting. i was about to buy raw milk from this lady, but she never called me back, but she wanted me to buy like 6 months in advance and wanted like 600 or something. i was like... i have another lady that i can probably buy from where that wont make a difference where i dont have to do that. then shes like well this milk is grass fed and it is a2 and it is way better for you then the other raw milk. i guess she was right about what she said...

yeah there cows do look to be a2. damn... it's true... it's all true.... good find charlie.. i guess that is the reason........................................... damn.

OP
mayweatherking

what other products do you buy from them that are good for you? how is their cheese? i can probably ask whole foods to order other stuff for me from them. they custom ordered me a case, they probably wouldnt mind selling more of their stuff and they probably will refrigerate it to me too so i can probably buy it

Blossom

Forum Supporter
mooooooooooooooooooo. these cows look way happy just chilling in the grass. how the hell does this company make money from this... 5 dollars a bottle and it comes in glass and the cows are all walking around like this..... i honestly feel bad only paying 5 dollars a bottle for this quality........ that other big brand, whatever they are called, they charge about the same and i never reacted well to it... that organic milk that is sold at walmart that is popular.
I honestly think the owners just have a passion for what they do. I don't know them on a first name basis or anything but just from seeing them around and chatting briefly a few times over the years you can tell their love for the animals and their goal is quality products not money. Although I'm sure they compensate themselves and their staff fairly it doesn't seem that money is the primary motivator.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals