Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Perry Staltic

schultz

These vaccine rollouts are a mess. There is no standard for deciding what or what isn't an adverse reaction or death caused by an injection. The statistics therefore mean almost nothing anymore and yet I imagine they will come up with some meaningless figures to justify future vaccinations. Do people not realize this?

At the same time the reverse is happening with COVID numbers (which is amusing on its face, but at a deeper level troubling). Someone dies a day or two after getting vaccinated and the vaccine is not to blame because old people die all the time. Some 85 year old with 3 co-morbidities dies and they happened to have tested positive for COVID, and that is pure 100% COVID. And on that basis we need to lockdown.

I'm starting to get pretty tired of people being so dumb.

LucyL

Some victims don't make it out of the womb. There are increasing reports of post-vaccination miscarriages (click on image for details).

Candace Cody famously got the 2nd dose at 38 weeks pregnant I haven't been able to find anything about the baby being delivered? Maybe I missed it?

Giraffe

Whistleblower from Berlin nursing home: the terrible dying after vaccination

There, within four weeks after the first vaccination with the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine Comirnaty, eight of 31 seniors, who suffered from dementia but were in good physical condition according to their age before the vaccination, died. The first death occurred after only six days, and five other seniors died approximately 14 days after vaccination. The first symptoms of the disease had already appeared shortly after the vaccination.

The whistleblower impressively describes the different nature of the dying process of the vaccinated. Normally, the person dying would eventually accept their approaching death and – perhaps after seeing a loved one for the last time – go in peace. Dying as after vaccination, however, was different, he said. It is “inhumane.” The old people he had seen dying had breathed heavily, trembled strongly, and seemed as if inwardly they had passed away already. It seemed to him like a lonely, futile struggle against death, as if “the people knew that their time had not yet come, and therefore they had not yet been able to let go.”

[...] there is undoubtedly a considerable initial suspicion that the extraordinary accumulation of deaths – otherwise only one or two seniors die per month in the respective department of the nursing home – was not due to natural causes.

The article also talks about coercion, and about officials seemingly not taking action. You may want to read it by yourself ...

@boris

Perry Staltic

Previously healthy 70-year old passes out, gets put on a ventilator after telling doc he's OK because he got both doses of vaccine. We probably won't hear any more about this, but his prognosis is abysmal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals