Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

tankasnowgod

His original tweet is still active

The logic doesn't make any sense (like everything else in this fake pandemic).

So Larry King had COVID, then recovered from COVID, then got the vaccine? Why would you possibly need it at that point? It's not like it was tested for retro-active immunity.

Of course, seeing as it's not a vaccine, and a synthetic version of the virus, maybe they just wanted to make doubly sure he indeed had covid and died from it.

Drareg

Drareg

Then 5 days later he posted this

and 2nd comment on thread said this

Deaths have shot up as the vaccine rolled out, my guess, this is mostly in nursing homes and from the over 65’s, they were supposed to protect the nursing homes after last year, how do they explain excess deaths from nursing homes if this is the case?

They will probably keep nursing homes deaths out of the MSM narrative because folks will connect the dots if they received vaccines ,if anyone picks up on this please post it.

sweetpeat

So Larry King had COVID, then recovered from COVID, then got the vaccine? Why would you possibly need it at that point?
Yes, it doesn't make sense to me either. I have a friend who just had covid last month and is still recovering from a secondary infection of pneumonia. His doctor is suggesting he get the "vaccine", I guess because of his age (early 60's). I tried to gently suggest that maybe he didn't need to get it, at least not right away since he was just sick and is probably immune for a few months. I was hoping I could delay him getting the shot to give more time for the dangers of it to become more widely known. HIs doctor told him there is no guarantee of immunity and sighted how people are getting covid a second time and it's "safer" for him to get the shot. I'm very worried for my friend.

Aad

^^The one above also contracted COVID in december. He recovered, got the vaccine and died.

RealNeat

Could it be possible that the whole virus, like other natural viruses, offers protection, either in the short or long term (considering "its" low fatality rate)? Dr. Zach Bush calls viruses "genetic updates" which isnt so different than the purpose of exosomes. Dr. Peat and I talked about the anti-cancer benefits of certain childhood illnesses on my first podcast. The vax has many issues, but what if when only the S protein is chosen as a protein making mRNA it primes the body to over react in some way? James Lyons Weiler termed this pathogenic priming and mentions it as being an issue on primates (leading to death) chosen for SARS studies.

Reductionist science never serves us well. Viruses are important for very human functions (like stem cells, placenta etc.. ) but we gauge "their" symptoms as an attack and wage war. It reminds me of people observing animals in isolation and thinking the bear is so evil for skinning salmon alive, only to realize, maybe after killing bears out of disgust, how important they are in dispersing the carcasses of the fish to help fertilize the land.

Maljam

Yes, it doesn't make sense to me either. I have a friend who just had covid last month and is still recovering from a secondary infection of pneumonia. His doctor is suggesting he get the "vaccine", I guess because of his age (early 60's). I tried to gently suggest that maybe he didn't need to get it, at least not right away since he was just sick and is probably immune for a few months. I was hoping I could delay him getting the shot to give more time for the dangers of it to become more widely known. HIs doctor told him there is no guarantee of immunity and sighted how people are getting covid a second time and it's "safer" for him to get the shot. I'm very worried for my friend.

Injecting people fighting a virus with a vaccine and killing them off in order to inflate the covid death numbers to scare people into having the vaccine that killed the first person... where does this end? Absolute madness.

Covid death numbers are going to skyrocket if this is becoming standard procedure.

T

TheBeard

Haha tank, are you from somewhere other than the US? I'm not being snarky, I'm actually asking. The reason I ask is I feel that proverbial and/or facetious, maybe ironic speech is lost on you. I wasn't truly saying it's amazing man. I'm expressing disbelief, ironically, because it's not incredulous to me but it's shocking in terms of this dark side of human nature that seems so prevalent in the world. Ha, do you understand that??

If you are being intentionally obtuse, well stop it. Pick your battles man. It shouldn't be with me OK? Use your energies in a wiser way instead of these frivolous posts. You waste my time too making me post a response lol. Stop it!

You clearly have issues.

Drareg

Big global propaganda pump today on vaccine side effects, they are framing it as an act of virtue from big pharma to inform people of potential side effects, nice of them to do this once the contracts are signed and indemnification is secured.
Im curious if this is the reason for the shortage of vaccines occurring in Europe, they may be getting nervous about side effects and are holding back, if 2% of the vaccinated population get severe side effects and some die the number will be quite high. Still our leaders will put the deaths down to covid, they clearly have no shame about propaganda at this point, it’s about the power to amplify a narrative.
One such article below.

This summer, Luke Hutchison, a Massachusetts Institute of Technology–educated computational biologist, volunteered for a trial of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine. After he got the second injection, his arm immediately swelled up to the size of a “goose egg,” Hutchison says. He can’t be sure he got the vaccine and not a placebo, but within a few hours, the healthy then-43-year-old was beset by bone and muscle aches and a 38.9°C fever that felt, he says, “unbearable.” “I started shaking. I had cold and hot rushes,” he says. “I was sitting by the phone all night long thinking: ‘Should I call 911?’”

He says the public should be better prepared than he was, because a subset of people may face intense, if transient, side effects, called reactogenicity, from Moderna’s vaccine. Some health experts agree.

“Somebody needs to address the elephant: What about vaccine reactogenicity? While it’s safe, [and] it’s not going to cause any long-term issues … how is that perception going to go with the public once they start receiving it?” says Deborah Fuller, a vaccinologist at the University of Washington, Seattle, whose lab is developing second-generation RNA vaccines against COVID-19. She worries the side effects could feed vaccine hesitancy. “I feel like it’s being glossed over.”

And most people will escape “severe” side effects, defined as those that prevent daily activity. Fewer than 2% of recipients of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines developed severe fevers of 39°C to 40°C. But if the companies win regulatory approvals, they’re aiming to supply vaccine to 35 million people globally by the end of December. If 2% experienced severe fever, that would be 700,000 people.

Other transient side effects would likely affect even more people. The independent board that conducted the interim analysis of Moderna’s huge trial found that severe side effects included fatigue in 9.7% of participants, muscle pain in 8.9%, joint pain in 5.2%, and headache in 4.5%. For the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, the numbers were lower: Severe side effects included fatigue (3.8%) and headache (2%).
That’s a higher rate of severe reactions than people may be accustomed to. “This is higher reactogenicity than is ordinarily seen with most flu vaccines, even the high-dose ones,” says Arnold Monto, an epidemiologist at the University of Michigan School of Public Health.

We suspect the lipid nanoparticle causes the reactogenicity, because lipid nanoparticles without mRNA in them do the same thing in animals,” Weissman says. “We see production, in the muscle, of inflammatory mediators that cause pain, [redness], swelling, fever, flulike symptoms, etc.” @haidut

T

TheBeard

Big global propaganda pump today on vaccine side effects, they are framing it as an act of virtue from big pharma to inform people of potential side effects, nice of them to do this once the contracts are signed and indemnification is secured.
Im curious if this is the reason for the shortage of vaccines occurring in Europe, they may be getting nervous about side effects and are holding back, if 2% of the vaccinated population get severe side effects and some die the number will be quite high. Still our leaders will put the deaths down to covid, they clearly have no shame about propaganda at this point, it’s about the power to amplify a narrative.
One such article below.

This summer, Luke Hutchison, a Massachusetts Institute of Technology–educated computational biologist, volunteered for a trial of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine. After he got the second injection, his arm immediately swelled up to the size of a “goose egg,” Hutchison says. He can’t be sure he got the vaccine and not a placebo, but within a few hours, the healthy then-43-year-old was beset by bone and muscle aches and a 38.9°C fever that felt, he says, “unbearable.” “I started shaking. I had cold and hot rushes,” he says. “I was sitting by the phone all night long thinking: ‘Should I call 911?’”

He says the public should be better prepared than he was, because a subset of people may face intense, if transient, side effects, called reactogenicity, from Moderna’s vaccine. Some health experts agree.

“Somebody needs to address the elephant: What about vaccine reactogenicity? While it’s safe, [and] it’s not going to cause any long-term issues … how is that perception going to go with the public once they start receiving it?” says Deborah Fuller, a vaccinologist at the University of Washington, Seattle, whose lab is developing second-generation RNA vaccines against COVID-19. She worries the side effects could feed vaccine hesitancy. “I feel like it’s being glossed over.”

And most people will escape “severe” side effects, defined as those that prevent daily activity. Fewer than 2% of recipients of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines developed severe fevers of 39°C to 40°C. But if the companies win regulatory approvals, they’re aiming to supply vaccine to 35 million people globally by the end of December. If 2% experienced severe fever, that would be 700,000 people.

Other transient side effects would likely affect even more people. The independent board that conducted the interim analysis of Moderna’s huge trial found that severe side effects included fatigue in 9.7% of participants, muscle pain in 8.9%, joint pain in 5.2%, and headache in 4.5%. For the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, the numbers were lower: Severe side effects included fatigue (3.8%) and headache (2%).
That’s a higher rate of severe reactions than people may be accustomed to. “This is higher reactogenicity than is ordinarily seen with most flu vaccines, even the high-dose ones,” says Arnold Monto, an epidemiologist at the University of Michigan School of Public Health.

We suspect the lipid nanoparticle causes the reactogenicity, because lipid nanoparticles without mRNA in them do the same thing in animals,” Weissman says. “We see production, in the muscle, of inflammatory mediators that cause pain, [redness], swelling, fever, flulike symptoms, etc.” @haidut

"nervous about side effects and holding back".

That would go against all what's happened this past year.

People still continue to massively die from intubation, not from covid, and no one is batting an eye. Doctors and nurses are cashing in their bribes and moving on.

Just like people are going to continue massively dying from the vaccine, everyone is going to under-report those deaths, blame something else, the medical teams of all sorts are getting bribed, they are happy.

Trust me, no one is backing off from this massive killing.

People asking me "but how can this plot work, some people from the inside would rat out and the plot would unravel??!!".
No. When you pay people massive sums relative to their current wealth, they shut up. Every single one of them.

Perry Staltic

Nurse who worked in a Chattanooga, TN hospital and is rumored to have died after receiving the jab. Chattanooga is about 20 miles from the border with Alabama where this video indicates she died.

md_a

53 Dead in Gibraltar in 10 Days After Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Injections Started

Drareg

More vaccine drama today, the shilling was rampant today claiming the journalist was wrong.

"AZ VS. EU: The U.K. government is venting its fury at last night’s German media reports claiming that the Oxford/AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine is only 8 percent effective in over-65s. The incendiary allegation from Handelsblatt, Germany’s leading financial daily, cited an apparent assessment from German government officials that the efficacy of the vaccine is “insufficient” in older people. This claim was immediately flat out denied by AstraZeneca, who called it “completely incorrect” in a rapid rebuttal statement. The British government is livid. One Whitehall insider last night told Playbook the German press was guilty of Russian-style disinformation.

The EU essentially believes AstraZeneca has cut supplies intended for EU countries in order to sell doses to other nations at higher prices, my POLITICO colleagues in Brussels report. Which is another pretty astonishing allegation about British Big Pharma.

tankasnowgod

People asking me "but how can this plot work, some people from the inside would rat out and the plot would unravel??!!".
You can also add that plenty of people HAVE ratted out the plot, in different ways (from Dr. Scott Jensen, Erin Marie Olzewski, Scott Atlas, John Ionnidis, Knut Wikowski, John Rappoport, and literally hundreds, if not thousands of others), and they were often silenced or ignored.

Regina

53 Dead in Gibraltar in 10 Days After Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Injections Started

how horrible.