In Vietnam or X country, why are there so many COVID deaths?

Pulp

My parents work with Vietnamese clients who often talk about their family dying overseas. No matter what argument I make about the vaccine, nothing really beats this.

I'd guess it would have to do with something related to their general quality of life or something...

Could anyone chip in? Why might a country see so many deaths from COVID? Is it just the media? I don't really know.

Kozak

Ukraine had over 53000 "covid death" in 2020, yet total death number in 2020 was about 10000 fewer comparing to 2019.

There is lie, there is big lie and there is statistics.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

My parents work with Vietnamese clients who often talk about their family dying overseas. No matter what argument I make about the vaccine, nothing really beats this.

I'd guess it would have to do with something related to their general quality of life or something...

Could anyone chip in? Why might a country see so many deaths from COVID? Is it just the media? I don't really know.
Maybe high PUFA being eaten? Remember several studies linked PUFA to Covid-19.

Lollipop2

Ukraine had over 53000 "covid death" in 2020, yet total death number in 2020 was about 10000 fewer compering to 2019.

There is lie, there is big lie and there is statistics.
I think this is also true. No numbers can be trusted. I bet if the op dug deeper - many of the deaths were vax related or happened after the vax.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think this is also true. No numbers can be trusted. I bet if the op dug deeper - many of the deaths were vax related or happened after the vax.

Also, the media keeps reporting the total number of "excess" deaths and calls them all COVID-19 deaths. Yet, in most countries at least 1/3 of the excess deaths media keeps screaming about were not due to COVID-19. In some countries, that non-COVID percentage of deaths reaches 60%+, however even if we remove only 1/3 of those misreported deaths from the total count we would still get a number that is hardly an outlier compared to recent past years,
@Pulp

PolishSun

in my country they call it covid if test is negative but ther are symptoms, also if a person dies from other disease a month or so after he had covid, like hart attack or somth.

Worldtrip

I have followed Vietnam covids stats. The covid escalation in deaths started to rise from around 300 to 300,000 plus around Late April pretty much when they started their vaccination programme. If you look at the covid mortality graph, it was flat for around 14 to 15 months then exploded and shot right up within the last 3 months. Vietnam is a real disaster.

Lollipop2

I have followed Vietnam covids stats. The covid escalation in deaths started to rise from around 300 to 300,000 plus around Late April pretty much when they started their vaccination programme. If you look at the covid mortality graph, it was flat for around 14 to 15 months then exploded and shot right up within the last 3 months. Vietnam is a real disaster.
How tragic! The numbers don’t lie and these perpetrators should be tried for murder.

yerrag

Last year Vietnam was unaffected by all the tempest going around. I thought they would emerge from this hoax unscathed.

I stopped following the news. And then I start hearing about its troubles.

I just don't understand how their government, supposedly pro-people after kicking the butt of Uncle Sam in their war of liberation, would go from almost zero to being vaccinated to dying in great numbers.

What got them to kowtow to the NWO hoaxers.

They can beat the ***t out of Uncle Sam, and even skirmished with China in their little border war and kicked China's ****, and now they can't face up to the COVID hoaxers?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals